Why haven't people made enough fuss about this?

Remember the loading screen in the other halo games where it show a cool hologram halo ring or UNSC symbol? I thought it was pretty cool honestly. Unfortunately that’s absent in halo 5 and we just have a black screen. 343, if you have the time, please put something like this in halo 6.

I miss this too… ;( Even Halo CE’s and 2’s loading screens were cool to look at. A hologram of a Guardian slowly loading up would’ve been fitting.

I miss little touches like this. It made Halo, well, Halo.

When backing out of the arena/warzone menu after a match, you get a piece of concept art and a bit of text instead of a black screen the whole loading time. I wonder why that isn’t used more during loading screens. It’d be an improvement over a simple black screen.

Yea, halo 1 and 3 loading screen were mysterious and just intresting to watch. it may be a small thing but it’s definitely of note.

If we’re on that track though, I miss the pre reach main menus… they were made in the game engine and it just felt awesome flying around those areas.

These are the small things that made halo what it was, I definitely miss them.

And for those who might not care about this, then let us care for you, if it dosn’t matter to you then it shouldn’t bother you if they add it all back in.

Miss those day.
When somebody walk in the living room they knew i was playing Halo

Truly. I miss the old loading screens. Sometimes I think my game crashed because of it lol

I literally JUST thought of this and came here! I imagined if they did make one for Halo 5’s loading screens and in between missions, we see a colorful amazing “Halo 5 Guardians”.

Or maybe for Halo 6 we have the Halo symbol with a 6 in the middle like the classics, spinning around or somethin

The prior loading screens are nice. However ,I don’t want the team wasting precious man hours and dollars on something that really has zero effect on the game. H6 needs a lot more important things than pretty loading screens.
What H6 needs:

• a Big team gametype with 30 vs 30 on maps so big that teams can not be spawn trapped. - 5 to 7 objective points that would be near impossible for a team to adequately control . - Limits on fireteams to 4 people only. I could go on and on . Loading screens, not much of a priority.

I don’t mind specially with hybrid drives that reduce loading times and is becoming a new standard.

Holy -Yoink-, I completely forgot about this. Yeah, this was a small, yet comforting(?) touch to every Halo game.

> 2533274825101441;9:
> The prior loading screens are nice. However ,I don’t want the team wasting precious man hours and dollars on something that really has zero effect on the game. H6 needs a lot more important things than pretty loading screens.
> What H6 needs:
>
> - a Big team gametype with 30 vs 30 on maps so big that teams can not be spawn trapped.
> - 5 to 7 objective points that would be near impossible for a team to adequately control .
> - Limits on fireteams to 4 people only.
> I could go on and on . Loading screens, not much of a priority.

That’s why I said if they have time. Plus, only the art team would be working on it, not everyone else.

Bring it back! Please :slight_smile:

Those that matter so much to you but it would be nice

To me, things like this just show me a bigger issue. 343I really don’t seem to polish there games. By this I mean adding little things that might not affect the gameplay per say, but in reviews it takes your game from say a 7 to a 9 or maybe even a 10. Little things like what the OP stated for example. There are many things like this. Remember the red “X” not being there in Halo 4 at the start? Small thing useful feature. Things like the party up system too.

343I just really need to pay attention to the little things more.

Now we get Infinity and other ships at some random dark looking planet and the entire menu screen looks depressing. Very inspiring…

I think and hope the Halo rings are more involved in H6.

I do miss the loading screens too. I don’t get what they didn’t at least keep the MCC screen?

> 2533274825101441;9:
> The prior loading screens are nice. However ,I don’t want the team wasting precious man hours and dollars on something that really has zero effect on the game. H6 needs a lot more important things than pretty loading screens.
> What H6 needs:
>
> - a Big team gametype with 30 vs 30 on maps so big that teams can not be spawn trapped.
> - 5 to 7 objective points that would be near impossible for a team to adequately control .
> - Limits on fireteams to 4 people only.
> I could go on and on . Loading screens, not much of a priority.

I’m sure they can devert some of the req power towards this, lol

> 2533275050532363;8:
> I literally JUST thought of this and came here! I imagined if they did make one for Halo 5’s loading screens and in between missions, we see a colorful amazing “Halo 5 Guardians”.
>
> Or maybe for Halo 6 we have the Halo symbol with a 6 in the middle like the classics, spinning around or somethin

That logo looks so pretty and colourful.

I do understand the fuss about this I haven’t really thought about it much but I think this would be cool to have a loading screen