Why havent i gotten my helioskrill?

i have compleated all the campaigns on legendary in the MCC but i havent gotten my helioskrill in halo 5, can i know why?

See this thread—it covers this issue, and offers some potential fixes.

thank you, but it also didnt give me my Legend achievement, did i do something wrong? would playing with scores or skulls or offline effect anything?

> 2535461988248233;3:
> thank you, but it also didnt give me my Legend achievement, did i do something wrong? would playing with scores or skulls or offline effect anything?

As far as I know skulls don’t affect the Legend achievement.
According to your service record on Waypoint:

• You haven’t played CE’s campaign at all on any difficulty. - You’ve completed 9/13 missions on Halo 2 on Legendary, only missing Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, and The Great Journey. - Both Halo 3 and 4 have been completed on Legendary.Why this is the case I can’t say, however.

> 2535425606768957;4:
> > 2535461988248233;3:
> > thank you, but it also didnt give me my Legend achievement, did i do something wrong? would playing with scores or skulls or offline effect anything?
>
> As far as I know skulls don’t affect the Legend achievement.
> According to your service record on Waypoint:
> - You haven’t played CE’s campaign at all on any difficulty. - You’ve completed 9/13 missions on Halo 2 on Legendary, only missing Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, and The Great Journey. - Both Halo 3 and 4 have been completed on Legendary.Why this is the case I can’t say, however.

ok thank you, i will hop on thouse

yeah, i grinded for hours yesterday, and i checked waypoint again and nothing has changed, all the levels are compleated on legendary but it wont show

> 2535461988248233;6:
> yeah, i grinded for hours yesterday, and i checked waypoint again and nothing has changed, all the levels are compleated on legendary but it wont show

Looking at your Waypoint profile and XBL profile, I’m not seeing any recent MCC achievements relating to completing CE levels on Legendary. Are you sure you’re online when you’re completing these levels?

> 2533274817408735;7:
> > 2535461988248233;6:
> > yeah, i grinded for hours yesterday, and i checked waypoint again and nothing has changed, all the levels are compleated on legendary but it wont show
>
> Looking at your Waypoint profile and XBL profile, I’m not seeing any recent MCC achievements relating to completing CE levels on Legendary. Are you sure you’re online when you’re completing these levels?

im positive because i compleated thouse levels and halo 2 about 4 months ago while i still had my gold, then i took a break, and i conpleated halo 3 offline and halo 4 with multiplier skulls on, idk what happen.

> 2535461988248233;8:
> > 2533274817408735;7:
> > > 2535461988248233;6:
> > > yeah, i grinded for hours yesterday, and i checked waypoint again and nothing has changed, all the levels are compleated on legendary but it wont show
> >
> > Looking at your Waypoint profile and XBL profile, I’m not seeing any recent MCC achievements relating to completing CE levels on Legendary. Are you sure you’re online when you’re completing these levels?
>
> im positive because i compleated thouse levels and halo 2 about 4 months ago while i still had my gold, then i took a break, and i conpleated halo 3 offline and halo 4 with multiplier skulls on, idk what happen.

Based on that description, it sounds like you still need to go into Halo CE.

> 2533274817408735;9:
> > 2535461988248233;8:
> > > 2533274817408735;7:
> > > > 2535461988248233;6:
> > > > yeah, i grinded for hours yesterday, and i checked waypoint again and nothing has changed, all the levels are compleated on legendary but it wont show
> > >
> > > Looking at your Waypoint profile and XBL profile, I’m not seeing any recent MCC achievements relating to completing CE levels on Legendary. Are you sure you’re online when you’re completing these levels?
> >
> > im positive because i compleated thouse levels and halo 2 about 4 months ago while i still had my gold, then i took a break, and i conpleated halo 3 offline and halo 4 with multiplier skulls on, idk what happen.
>
> Based on that description, it sounds like you still need to go into Halo CE.

but i have already finished halo ce on legendary, im not understanding whats i did