Why have I been console banned for a week?

I know people get angry and report me as cheating, but I’ve done nothing of the sort. I don’t talk trash to anyone so it can’t be that (my teammates do but I don’t control them). My xbox isn’t modded in any shape or form. I have two accounts that I play on, but they’ve never been signed on at the same time and have not been used to boost in any way. Ever since the last update I’ve been pulling host a lot more, but I have a 100mbps up and 100mpbs down connection so it’s a good thing for everyone since I don’t quit games. I play with Europeans during the morning on my team and they love my host. I haven’t even received an email telling me the reason why I was randomly console banned from Halo 4 for a whole week. Is this what this game has come to? Banning good players because people get angry and make false reports?

Looked at your service record… Either you are a beast, or a massive booster.

I’ve never boosted. I made this second account because my first one (afterlife2222) I played on alone a lot when the game first came out. This new one I only play with teammates, plus in all fairness I have a good amount of dominion games on PrecisioN which isn’t hard to get a good KD in.

Check this Ban Thread to see why you may have been banned

But that said, your service record looks rather suspicious.

Use the link that the other forums put up.

I see why you are banned I think, you like playing with big party’s a lot do you?

Keep it Clean and Respect Other Forum Users

8.4 k/d?
Booster…

Just took a quick look at your service record and the in each of the last several games the opposing team have had multiple (3 or 4) DNFs on their team.

I don’t know, but the system may think you or your teammates are performing network manipulation to boot others from the game…?

It’s a wild guess and I may be completely wrong on that, so you’re best off posting in the thread someone linked above.

You have 4335 kills and 516 deaths with k/d at 8.4, yep that looks very suspicious to me.

You know exactly what you did. You have the most suspicious looking service record I’ve seen. You’re either the best Halo player in the history of the world or you’re up to no good. I think I’ll go with the latter. Quite a few games in there with the same players on the opposing team that either DNF or DNP.

You boosted big time, so basically if 1 Gamertag gets banned on your console it affects all Gamertags on it. So in the end even your so called legit GT gets banned becaus you where boosting on another account.

> Just took a quick look at your service record and the in each of the last several games the opposing team have had multiple (3 or 4) DNFs on their team.
>
> I don’t know, but the system may think you or your teammates are performing network manipulation to boot others from the game…?
>
> It’s a wild guess and I may be completely wrong on that, so you’re best off posting in the thread someone linked above.

Yea, like I said I only play with a full party so people quit on the other team every game (especially in BtB). This is why I was enjoying getting host a lot more because no more black screens (almost all of my loses were from getting DnF’s in black screen after people quit). If the network really thinks I’m manipulating to boot other players 343 needs to fix that. Going from the replies this is part of the issue. People assume I cheat just looking at it, and then when they lose adding anger on top of that equals instant reporting. Frustrating how 343 didn’t even send an email explaining and just decide to give a full week ban.

> You guest boosted big time, so basically if 1 Gamertag gets banned on your console it affects all Gamertags on it. So in the end even your so called legit GT gets banned becaus you where boosting on another account.

I never guest boosted. Ever. Look through all of my games, never once did I have a guest.

Nothing makes my afternoon like salty cheaters trying to make a case on the forums. It honestly brightens my day.

K/D spread of 8.4? Come on… You know you haven’t exactly been playing MM like you’re supposed to. Lets be honest.

> > You guest boosted big time, so basically if 1 Gamertag gets banned on your console it affects all Gamertags on it. So in the end even your so called legit GT gets banned becaus you where boosting on another account.
>
> I never guest boosted. Ever. Look through all of my games, never once did I have a guest.

So what’s your other GT on your console you play on?

*Notice the use of the word GUEST.

Not that it’ll change anyone’s minds, but here’s the last time we got a game vs actual good players.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/PrecisioN2222/home/match-bf25191c7fd9447e

Look at the other teams K/Ds, they’re practically the same as mine. They don’t cheat, they’re just good players who play together a lot.

Actually lost that game. If I were some kind of host booter (which I’m not) why would I kick randoms but not a real team? Also, it’s not my fault that 343 didn’t implement a true rank system making my team of 6 constantly match a random group of people. Most of whom aren’t very good players.

> > > You guest boosted big time, so basically if 1 Gamertag gets banned on your console it affects all Gamertags on it. So in the end even your so called legit GT gets banned becaus you where boosting on another account.
> >
> > I never guest boosted. Ever. Look through all of my games, never once did I have a guest.
>
> So what’s your other GT on your console you play on?
>
>
> *Notice the use of the word GUEST.

I answered that earlier, it is AfterLife2222. That account I played on by myself, and still use if no one else is on and/or I don’t want to be a tryhard.

Only a week? Seems like a slap on the wrist… You got off easy. Maybe your dad works for the company?

To all of those who think he’s boosting, have you ever heard of game history? Just check it.

I am a good friend with him and play with him a lot. Check his games and you’ll see me in his party. He doesn’t boost. He’s just good at hiding and sniping.

If you think getting an 8 k/d is so unbelievable, you’re obviously not on the same level he is. So stop making false accusations when you haven’t a clue or evidence.

I’m a friend of Afterlife2222 and he is not a booster nor a cheater he just happens to pull host almost every game because he has a awesome connection so whoever thinks he is cheating is just stupid I play with him ALOT and not once has me nor him cheat we are just very good players and play with the best of the best check my profile or even check my friends list all awesome players on it we don’t cheat not one time and him getting console banned is just bull