Why have guests in Invasion??

Seriously??

Why allow guests in Invasion?? The majority of the time they dont know whats going on or begin carrying the core back to the phase 1 spawns.

As if getting underskilled team mates was bad enough you get teamed with

Randomtag
Randomtag(1)
Randomtag(2)

PLEASE limit guests from invasion.

PLEASE!!!

this game is for fun. if you don’t like it play the arena

> this game is for fun. you don’t like it play the arena

Fantastic input.

> > this game is for fun. you don’t like it play the arena
>
> Fantastic input.

Welcome to waypoint. Lol.

Guests should be limited to a few playlists since there is no longer social and ranked playlist separation.

The duty of telling them were to go is that of their buddies. If the RandomTag can’t tell RandomTag(1) where to go, that is his fault.

Okay, my brother played on a guest account (before receiving live) and he is better than me sometimes. He has more skill than most people on Halo: Reach and can kick some serious -Yoink-. So thats why they are allowed. To give people like him and chance to play.

> Okay, my brother played on a guest account (before receiving live) and he is better than me sometimes. He has more skill than most people on Halo: Reach and can kick some serious -Yoink!-. So thats why they are allowed. To give people like him and chance to play.

Invasion is a fun gametype when a decent competitive match is going down.
I dont mean one -Yoink- getting 100 kills with the banshee, but a good back and forth match with evenly skilled teams. Having guests throws that up in the air and ruins it.

Especially when they become your battle bro and you lose the ability to spawn near the objectives.

Guests ruin invasion. Remove them!!!

> > Okay, my brother played on a guest account (before receiving live) and he is better than me sometimes. He has more skill than most people on Halo: Reach and can kick some serious -Yoink!-. So thats why they are allowed. To give people like him and chance to play.
>
> Invasion is a fun gametype when a decent competitive match is going down.
> I dont mean one -Yoink!- getting 100 kills with the banshee, but a good back and forth match with evenly skilled teams. Having guests throws that up in the air and ruins it.
>
> Especially when they become your battle bro and you lose the ability to spawn near the objectives.
>
> Guests ruin invasion. Remove them!!!

And what about the guests, who like my bro, can perform extremely well?

> > > Okay, my brother played on a guest account (before receiving live) and he is better than me sometimes. He has more skill than most people on Halo: Reach and can kick some serious -Yoink!-. So thats why they are allowed. To give people like him and chance to play.
> >
> > Invasion is a fun gametype when a decent competitive match is going down.
> > I dont mean one -Yoink!- getting 100 kills with the banshee, but a good back and forth match with evenly skilled teams. Having guests throws that up in the air and ruins it.
> >
> > Especially when they become your battle bro and you lose the ability to spawn near the objectives.
> >
> > Guests ruin invasion. Remove them!!!
>
> And what about the guests, who like my bro, can perform extremely well?

They should buy their own xbox.

Let guests play in one or 2 dedicated social playlists. For the people who went out and bought Halo, paid for a gold membership etc

They should be entitled to enjoy a guest free match if they choose to do so.

So my brother, who is one year apart from me, and shares a room and everyhting with me, should have to buy his own xbox?! Do you have any siblings at all?

> So my brother, who is one year apart from me, and shares a room and everyhting with me, should have to buy his own xbox?! Do you have any siblings at all?

Take turns.

I play better when my brother is on. So why take turns :slight_smile:

imo, limit local guests to one in Invasion. I understand the significance of guests, and it would be selfish to lock them out of Halo Reach Matchmaking, but at the same time, Invasion is built primarily around three teams of two Spartans/Elites, so having three guests trying to share the same screen kinda screws all of that up.

> imo, limit local guests to one in Invasion. I understand the significance of guests, and it would be selfish to lock them out of Halo Reach Matchmaking, but at the same time, Invasion is built primarily around three teams of two Spartans/Elites, so having three guests trying to share the same screen kinda screws all of that up.

Might as well be Jesus. My thoughts excatly :slight_smile:

> So my brother, who is one year apart from me, and shares a room and everyhting with me, should have to buy his own xbox?! Do you have any siblings at all?

Sorry, I meant buy his own account, if as you say he plays regularly and is half way decent why waste time playing as a guest.

Im referring to people who dont play regularly and sign in as guests, have no idea what their doing and ruin the experience for other people.

Im in no way saying ban guests from matchmaking. But certain playlists are better enjoyed when played with all competent players and no guests. Ie Invasion.

Some guest are good (because they are probably just visiting a friend when they have the game themselves) and some guests are bad (Maybe due to the owner being forced to let his 4 year old brother play). No lie, but I also want guest to stay off of team type games. Let them play FFA or Living Dead - Anything that doesn’t involve teamwork. If they want to play Team based games, they should go out and get Halo and an Xbox. For everyone that disagrees with me, here’s an example: 49 - 49, 0:07 left on the timer. Anonymous spots Guest(1) teabagging, BEATDOWN, you lose. And to make it fair, good guest shouldn’t be allowed to play either, because a guest is a guest. If your someone that has a brother, and he doesn’t have a gold membership, get him a gold membership if you want him to play team type games with you. I spent $300 to get an Xbox just to play Halo, so I’m gonna play me some good Halo.

Players have every right to bring guests in.

I suggest you stop getting mad at people who enjoy playing together.

> Players have every right to bring guests in.
>
> I suggest you stop getting mad at people who enjoy playing together.

Right??? No. They have the privelage. Which should be revoked.

Whose mad?? Grow up.

Do you have an actual reason for it having to be revoked other than because you’ve had a few less-than-desirable games with guests?

Guest on other team: More kills fo you.

Guest on your team: Cannon fodder for the enemy to shoot at rather than you.

Think about of like that because guest aren’t going anywhere soon.