Why Hate #HUNTtheTruth?

I get that it isn’t that exciting right now, but we will soon find out why MC is labeled a traitor! This could be huge. And it keeps the hype train going. It could even be ilovebees all over again.

> 2533274903234962;1:
> I get that it isn’t that exciting right now, but we will soon find out why MC is labeled a traitor! This could be huge. And it keeps the hype train going. It could even be ilovebees all over again.

There’s like 5 people complaining (who all felt the need to make a new topics for some reason) and dozens of people excited and discussing it in the original thread.

I wouldn’t worry about the hate.

> 2533274903234962;1:
> I get that it isn’t that exciting right now, but we will soon find out why MC is labeled a traitor! This could be huge. And it keeps the hype train going. It could even be ilovebees all over again.

I think it’s mostly short-sightedness. Most assume that a countdown leads to this big flash-in-the-pan thing at the end of it. They weren’t expecting a slow burn that takes place over weeks so they didn’t get the instant gratification. They built it into something just out of what realistically would happen.

I understand being disappointed right now, but everyone should reserve judgement for at least a week.

I’m enjoying it I missed out on the I Love Bees and Iris ARG’s. I was years late to those parties. I was reading though threads and articles there were old and dead for years, I felt I missed out something really cool, although at the same time it made all the more eerie and mysterious. Like I was looking through some kind of graveyard lol. Threads and webstes that were once filled with a lot of traffic, excitement and curiosity about Halo 2 and Halo 3 now dead and deserted. So I’m very keen in taking part in this one.

> 2533274848860841;4:
> I’m enjoying it I missed out on the I Love Bees and Iris ARG’s. I was years late to those parties. I was reading though threads and articles there were old and dead for years, I felt I missed out something really cool, although at the same time it made all the more eerie and mysterious. Like I was looking through some kind of graveyard lol. Threads and webstes that were once filled with a lot of traffic, excitement and curiosity about Halo 2 and Halo 3 now dead and deserted. So I’m very keen in taking part in this one.

Same here, man. ilovebees looked really cool.

> 2533274903234962;5:
> > 2533274848860841;4:
> > I’m enjoying it I missed out on the I Love Bees and Iris ARG’s. I was years late to those parties. I was reading though threads and articles there were old and dead for years, I felt I missed out something really cool, although at the same time it made all the more eerie and mysterious. Like I was looking through some kind of graveyard lol. Threads and webstes that were once filled with a lot of traffic, excitement and curiosity about Halo 2 and Halo 3 now dead and deserted. So I’m very keen in taking part in this one.
>
>
> Same here, man. ilovebees looked really cool.

ilovebees was so cool someone actually braved a hurricane to answer a pay phone in order to participate.

> 2533274848860841;4:
> I’m enjoying it I missed out on the I Love Bees and Iris ARG’s. I was years late to those parties. I was reading though threads and articles there were old and dead for years, I felt I missed out something really cool, although at the same time it made all the more eerie and mysterious. Like I was looking through some kind of graveyard lol. Threads and webstes that were once filled with a lot of traffic, excitement and curiosity about Halo 2 and Halo 3 now dead and deserted. So I’m very keen in taking part in this one.

Same, I joined Halo in 2005 with Halo 2, and I was young then, so I missed out on I Love Bees and Iris. I look back at them and always wonder just how awesome they were

I like this more than trailers IMO, more interactive and detailed.