Why hast Halo 2 came to the XBL marketplace? is this something microsoft/343 can do?

i find it odd that i can look on the marketplace and see virtually all the halos with the exception of ODST and 2 for download. why is it that arguably the most popular Halo isnt available? forgive me if this has been done before

you cant play halo 2 on xbox 360 any more because bungie took the server offline and its going to happen to halo 3 sooner or later but i dont know about halo odst

> you cant play halo 2 on xbox 360 any more because bungie took the server offline and its going to happen to halo 3 sooner or later but i dont know about halo odst

well im not referring to the multiplayer so much. i just want them to do what was did with halo ce. and im pretty sure 343 can get new severs for the game.

> you cant play halo 2 on xbox 360 any more because bungie took the server offline and its going to happen to halo 3 sooner or later but i dont know about halo odst

Actually the reason you cannot play Halo 2, or any original Xbox game online is because Microsoft put a halt on the original Xbox servers.

Halo 3, 'ODST, and 'Reach will follow if Microsoft turns off the Xbox 360 servers.

Halo2 was brought to Xbox Connect. You can play customs there with online friends on your xbox360.

> Halo2 was brought to Xbox Connect. You can play customs there with online friends on your xbox360.

connect is way too confusing lol

I made a thread about bringing it to XBLA

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/2822.aspx?PageIndex=1

> > Halo2 was brought to Xbox Connect. You can play customs there with online friends on your xbox360.
>
> connect is way too confusing lol

haha yeah it is. I just spend 15 mins the other day trying to set it all up, but I’m gonna have to invest more time to do it.