Why hasn't Bravo been posting in a while?

Remember when Bravo responded to a post about 343 interaction, then for a few days, 343 (mainly Bravo) posted a ton? That was so cool and you felt you could give ideas and criticisms and have them actually be heard.

But now, everything’s gone quiet again. I know that there was E3 and they have jobs and a family, but I’m not asking for them to constantly post. I just want one reply a day to know that 343 sees our ideas. We know that 343 are listening, but it makes it hard to believe that when they don’t post.

I’m not hating or anything, it’s just a post once a day would be nice. Hope you guys see this! :slight_smile:

I dont feel like they should have to post once per day. By their actions it seems like they are listening pretty well. I trust them enough not to have constant contact.

Well E3 happened and I’m fairly sure there are behind the scenes stuff that he is helping with that makes him a bit too busy to talk on waypoint.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> Well E3 happened and I’m fairly sure there are behind the scenes stuff that he is helping with that makes him a bit too busy to talk on waypoint.

Agreed.

Pro League, E3, preparations for RTX, Comic-Con and the Warzone Firefight update… There’s a lot going on at the moment.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> I dont feel like they should have to post once per day. By their actions it seems like they are listening pretty well. I trust them enough not to have constant contact.

im interested. theres gotta be someone who’s in charge of waypoint right? why would updating the forums/answering questions on a regular basis NOT be part of that job? in his post about interacting with waypoint Bravo even said they needed to keep the forum updated better.

really more than that even what i think works against this is honestly, how long does it take to browse through the waypoint forums, find the threads that seem to need attention the most, and update the public? I am a pretty busy person, and I know can read through the most talked-on threads and comment pretty much at least every day at least once. if it was my job I would say that would be a given.

> 2535468547991460;5:
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > I dont feel like they should have to post once per day. By their actions it seems like they are listening pretty well. I trust them enough not to have constant contact.
>
>
> im interested. theres gotta be someone who’s in charge of waypoint right? why would updating the forums/answering questions on a regular basis NOT be part of that job? in his post about interacting with waypoint Bravo even said they needed to keep the forum updated better.
>
> really more than that even what i think works against this is honestly, how long does it take to browse through the waypoint forums, find the threads that seem to need attention the most, and update the public? I am a pretty busy person, and I know can read through the most talked-on threads and comment pretty much at least every day at least once. if it was my job I would say that would be a given.

You have to remember that 80% of the most commented threads are people arguing over petty things like a Hello Kitty decal on their armor. I understand what you are saying but most threads are people complaining about not getting the exact toy they want or imagined. They monitor these things but it is usually stuff they’ve already addressed that people are still salty about.

They see ideas. I am pretty sure that they keep their eyes on trending topics. At my old company we would help the response teams, once a month for an hour a month, which was a requirement for all leadership team members, but it doesn’t mean we were oblivious the rest of the time. Also any written responses would have to be approved by the legal team which takes time.

Like I said before, they probably have a posting policy to follow and limited from talking freely for some reason. That’s why they usually all sound like I-Robot.

He’s posted a ton since then? Seemed like he just posted a couple times in that commuincation thread.

I don’t think you can expect him to be active until he’s really proven that he will be. That’s not to say he isn’t reading through the forum, but posting a bit for a few days shouldn’t give you any expectations.

He replied to some of my tweets last week. He’s still active in communicating with us.

> 2535455681930574;1:
> Remember when Bravo responded to a post about 343 interaction, then for a few days, 343 (mainly Bravo) posted a ton?

There is your answer.
Bravo talked about lack of interaction.
He interacted.

DONE. :stuck_out_tongue:

They only get paid in the high $100k range, why should they have to post everyday?

> 2533274971171822;11:
> > 2535455681930574;1:
> > Remember when Bravo responded to a post about 343 interaction, then for a few days, 343 (mainly Bravo) posted a ton?
>
>
> There is your answer.
> Bravo talked about lack of interaction.
> He interacted.
>
> DONE. :stuck_out_tongue:

That was my thread btw, it’s called This Halo Community, and it was just one post. It wasn’t even answering any questions, it was literally a “here ya go, now back to bed!” kind of messages. That’s what kind of interaction people are looking for? If you make a funny joke, you’d want the developers to write “LoL” and be satisfied with that? I’m just wondering, I’m not attacking, cause maybe what I expect is too much.

Yup, just as I said would happen. If you’re talking about the same thread I have in mind, I remember replying to the OP’s post where he thanked Bravo for replying. I told him to not give any praise yet. To wait until we have regular communication from them. Because it’s very typical of 343 to jump in whenever someone makes a thread about them not posting, then they disappear again.

And of course, I was right.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> Well E3 happened and I’m fairly sure there are behind the scenes stuff that he is helping with that makes him a bit too busy to talk on waypoint.

I know, I mentioned that in the OP. But since post E3, we haven’t heard anything.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> I dont feel like they should have to post once per day. By their actions it seems like they are listening pretty well. I trust them enough not to have constant contact.

Once a day isn’t that hard though. It could take all of 5 minutes. I think of the sprint thread up right now, he could say why they’re keeping it and if a classic playlist is a possibility.

Wasn’t he at E3? Maybe he needs a break. I dunno, but hopefully we will hear from him soon; I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt. And the sprint threads are getting old…

> 2533274961306591;17:
> Wasn’t he at E3? Maybe he needs a break. I dunno, but hopefully we will hear from him soon; I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt. And the sprint threads are getting old…

Well there been talked about for 6 years now… but they won’t go away as long as sprint stays. When it goes then the threads stop.

He got PTSD from the falcon threads and took a break

Sometimes, as has been said in the past, it’s quicker for them to take feedback and pass it on. The Forum Team have been active, as have other employees but a lot of those posts often get overlooked. I’m sure Bravo is lurking as I type, or will be busy with other work and is this isn’t really Halo 5 related I’ll close it off :slight_smile: