Why has all the quitting come back

In my last 15 games I’ve had at least one person quit in all of my games…

A lot of them are dashboarding it because it won’t ban you if you dashboard that needs to be fixed

I believe dashboarding in the middle of a game still gives you the DNF penalty

Nice name, btw

If they are in a game, dashboarding will do you no good. Dashboarding before the match starts, is how you get out of the match, that will not let you out of. Problem here is, with the server issues, you can not tell if they got kicked from the game or they quit. I see this happening a lot lately.

It’s sad, I lost a full rank in breakout the other day because almost every match, someone left. One match everybody on my team but ME left.

I was diamond 4 yesterday now I’m almost platinum 5 in slayer

> 2533274814988883;2:
> I believe dashboarding in the middle of a game still gives you the DNF penalty
>
> Nice name, btw

Thanks

Yeah, quitting is really getting irritating. Just today I lost two CtF matches because someone quit before the match even started, and then another bloke would quit not even two minutes into the game. So anytime one of our two-Spartan team would go take the enemy’s flag, the other team would cream him, and I only had two options: One, go save him and ultimately join him in death, leaving our flag free for the taking, or Two, stay behind as the whole team comes to take the flag, kill me, and trot their way to their base. Again, seriously irritating.

Quitting has always been an issue. I think it just seems more frequent because of all the new players recently.

It might be connection issues? I’ve been having quite a few really weird connection issues recently (I have never had these before and have a pretty good internet connection) and I know quite a few others have too. I wouldn’t rule out quitting though. If a “quitter” plays the game (and doesn’t dashboard beforehand), I always check their score after the game. If it turns out they did poorly, I usually have my answer.

I think its a combo of problems:

• Quitting - connection - servers

On very rare occasions two of us were able to win the match. I teamed up with him and we played together the rest of the night. Still to this day we team up every once in awhile. Take it as a learning experience. Remember Reach!

Quitting hasn’t gone away, it will always be around. Yesterday’s 4 v 1 match In this case, offense is the best defense.

Probably because Halo 5 is more frustrating to play than any previous Halo game. I went a step further and uninstalled the whole damn thing form my hard drive. Waiting for 343i to give me a real reason to reinstall it, but my hopes aren’t high.

> 2533274875982754;12:
> Quitting hasn’t gone away, it will always be around. Yesterday’s 4 v 1 match In this case, offense is the best defense.

Nice. Surprised the you did not have more deaths than you had. Good job Spartan!

Because the playing conditions are getting worse…

> 2533274873318741;5:
> I was diamond 4 yesterday now I’m almost platinum 5 in slayer

that is not even possible dude plisssss

> 2533274806857048;16:
> > 2533274873318741;5:
> > I was diamond 4 yesterday now I’m almost platinum 5 in slayer
>
> that is not even possible dude plisssss

Look at my service record and tell me that

I rarely quit, but I dashboard when I get Tankworld or Minotaurs in action sack.

Honestly I don’t think players are quitting. They are getting dropped from the game from the server issues. If you check in the support section you will find out that the amount of players having issues getting dropped or disconnected from the game is growing in great numbers. That is why 343i sent out that little maintenance update out to help find/track the cause of this. If these players that we think are quitting would get banned… Im not sure we would have any players left to play! lol…

Zippy.

Because it never left to begin with.