Why has all of the halo 3 posts moved

noticed all of the 2019 posts about halo 3 have moved into the reach section of the forum, just curios as to why.

Crap. Cortana went rampant again.

…does it make sense now? :wink:

> 2533274796457055;3:
> …does it make sense now? :wink:

It doesn’t; why would it make sense between your two posts?? I can only assume you’re referring to 343-controlled post-Reach references. All that anyone follows the Reach forums wants is a playable game that doesn’t boot random players almost every single game.

> 2682054420954072;4:
> > 2533274796457055;3:
> > …does it make sense now? :wink:
>
> It doesn’t; why would it make sense between your two posts?? I can only assume you’re referring to 343-controlled post-Reach references. All that anyone follows the Reach forums wants is a playable game that doesn’t boot random players almost every single game.

.

Look at the front page. The sections got shuffled and reorganized and this isn’t “Halo: Reach” anymore.

> 2533274796457055;5:
> > 2682054420954072;4:
> > > 2533274796457055;3:
> > > …does it make sense now? :wink:
> >
> > It doesn’t; why would it make sense between your two posts?? I can only assume you’re referring to 343-controlled post-Reach references. All that anyone follows the Reach forums wants is a playable game that doesn’t boot random players almost every single game.
>
> .
>
> Look at the front page. The sections got shuffled and reorganized and this isn’t “Halo: Reach” anymore.

Thanks for letting me know this snickerdoodle. I had no idea as I only play Reach and follow the Reach forum. Any update as to the server repairs that dankun 343 mentioned over a month ago?

> 2533274796457055;5:
> > 2682054420954072;4:
> > > 2533274796457055;3:
> > > …does it make sense now? :wink:
> >
> > It doesn’t; why would it make sense between your two posts?? I can only assume you’re referring to 343-controlled post-Reach references. All that anyone follows the Reach forums wants is a playable game that doesn’t boot random players almost every single game.
>
> .
>
> Look at the front page. The sections got shuffled and reorganized and this isn’t “Halo: Reach” anymore.

Haha, upon further inspection, I see your point snickerdoodle…I suppose, to enjoy this addition to the MCC, I’ll need to buy an Xbox 1 console? When this game gets added to the MCC do you have any idea whether the halotracker stats we have accumulated for over 8 years will be taken into consideration along with (and/or simply added to) all of the stats we garner in this game?

Yes, mods, I know double posting is frowned upon but I found out about this new revelation long after my previous post.

> 2533274796457055;3:
> …does it make sense now? :wink:

Yes makes perfect sense now c:

> 2682054420954072;7:
> When this game gets added to the MCC do you have any idea whether the halotracker stats we have accumulated for over 8 years will be taken into consideration along with (and/or simply added to) all of the stats we garner in this game?

MCC is a separate game with separate stats. When Reach gets added it will be like the other games inside MCC - nothing is transfered from 360, you start from fresh again.

> 2533274813317074;9:
> > 2682054420954072;7:
> > When this game gets added to the MCC do you have any idea whether the halotracker stats we have accumulated for over 8 years will be taken into consideration along with (and/or simply added to) all of the stats we garner in this game?
>
> MCC is a separate game with separate stats. When Reach gets added it will be like the other games inside MCC - nothing is transfered from 360, you start from fresh again.

thats a huge rip if they add exp for reach, im sure nobody wants to grind another 20 million for inheritor again

> 2533274813317074;9:
> > 2682054420954072;7:
> > When this game gets added to the MCC do you have any idea whether the halotracker stats we have accumulated for over 8 years will be taken into consideration along with (and/or simply added to) all of the stats we garner in this game?
>
> MCC is a separate game with separate stats. When Reach gets added it will be like the other games inside MCC - nothing is transfered from 360, you start from fresh again.

I hope thats not the case.

> 2533274808453107;11:
> I hope thats not the case.

The existing Halo MCC games did not have any stats carried over from their 360 counterparts, I have no reason believe Reach will be any different at this point.