Why halo will not die anytime soon

To all of the people that think Halo is dead or will die anytime soon. As long as Halo still makes Microsoft money and is the #1 selling exclusive it will be around. I don’t see it not making Microsoft much money for a very long time. Also I’m not a 343 fanboy. I acknoledge Halo 5s problems, but it’s still better than every other fps. I’ll continue to play MCC and 5 until BF1 releases and then my time will be more split

I think that your final statement kind of ruins your point. You will continue the games, until another game comes out. I see what your saying and what you were trying to say. Though that final statement should have been written differently as it can cause misunderstandings.

You are admitting that Battlefield 1 will be better than Halo 5, which is why you will be playing Halo 5 until Battlefield 1 comes out. Why did you said Halo 5 is better than any other FPS? Halo 5 is not better than other games in my opinion. There is no better or worse. Anyway, I will be also playing Battlefield 1 over Halo 5.

Yeah Halo will probably never actually die. It’ll just become the new cod at the worst.

I’m not going anywhere. Other than more maps for slayer, I’m a happy camper. I know that the casual fan took a back seat for awhile so I hope they don’t release a new one without it being so called “complete”. I also hope they add a classic playlist for the people that don’t like Spartan abilities but I don’t see how they can count on those people to come back. I guess they can seeing that those people are still on here talking about it. That would be cool though, for Halo 6 to have everything for everybody. And then if one style way out does the other than that’s the route future halo games will go.

How much money can it be making them? They were letting people play for free, putting it in every bundle, and selling it at huge discounts all within the first half a year.

If it were making them a decent amount of money, none of that wouldn’t be happening, especially not so soon.

BF1s trailer was hyped with their new charge move LOL but I am willing to bet people will still be playing BF4…But as far as halo goes I will still be here I will always play Halo…I think when and if 343i reveals more content and a canyon like desert canvas for forge and maybe even forge world new armor variants and some studio maps. Things will get better and if they add a file browser to TMCC and update the content on there it would be even more amazing. If they add more canvases to TMCC and adjust the customization features as well as add more maps to H2A then the halo community will strive again and have a reason to create machinima etc. Personally they should even add a reach remaster with HCE being from the reach engine. People still want to do machinima play custom games etc…and the ripped content does not do much for the game. TMCC needs file browser also and it would be great if you could access this in game too. All of this content is needed. Without it the game isn’t as enjoyable. Without a Fileshare TMCC is a shadow of itself. Each game needs it’s individual customization and parts as well. Desperately. Then the popularity will grow. I still wanna run customs with my friends but without this content the game has become lackluster and undesirable. I have been playing it recently for helioskrill. Reach and firefight need to be added to TMCC for free…Microsoft can do it…and ODST should be free also. Why? Because it is fun. Customization needs to come back for machinima purposes…People need their individuality and personal emblems and armor customization TMCC’s current state is not acceptable. When these things get fixed H5G and TMCC will be the most played games on Xbox one or close to that idea.

> 2535456165221911;3:
> You are admitting that Battlefield 1 will be better than Halo 5, which is why you will be playing Halo 5 until Battlefield 1 comes out. Why did you said Halo 5 is better than any other FPS? Halo 5 is not better than other games in my opinion. There is no better or worse. Anyway, I will be also playing Battlefield 1 over Halo 5.

I meant right of the games out now. I think BF1 will be great, but haven’t played so I don’t know for sure.

Halo’s only reason to exist now is to make Sony only FPS games look bad, but just about any below average FPS can do that.

“Halo died with Reach”

“Halo died with Halo 4”

“MCC is broken, Halo is dead.”

“Halo 5 sucks, Halo is dead.”

WE’RE ALL STILL HERE AND THE FLAME IS BURNING JUST FINE!

> 2535428349878298;1:
> I acknoledge Halo 5s problems, but it’s still better than every other fps.

Uhhh…no, not really.

> 2533274883849234;10:
> “Halo died with Reach”
>
> “Halo died with Halo 4”
>
> “MCC is broken, Halo is dead.”
>
> “Halo 5 sucks, Halo is dead.”
>
> WE’RE ALL STILL HERE AND THE FLAME IS BURNING JUST FINE!

Let’s take the fire and help light the way to a better halo whether we like Halo 5 or not!

> 2535428349878298;8:
> > 2535456165221911;3:
> > You are admitting that Battlefield 1 will be better than Halo 5, which is why you will be playing Halo 5 until Battlefield 1 comes out. Why did you said Halo 5 is better than any other FPS? Halo 5 is not better than other games in my opinion. There is no better or worse. Anyway, I will be also playing Battlefield 1 over Halo 5.
>
>
> I meant right of the games out now. I think BF1 will be great, but haven’t played so I don’t know for sure.

Even now I think Battlefield 4 and Hardline are better than Halo 5. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Seige is fun and competitive. Halo 5 is not the best game existing today.