Why halo was screwed up

Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN

Even google translate couldn’t tell me what that post said

> 2535454723805219;1:
> Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN

The community is made up of a people who started with each of the halos. From CE to 5, each game has brought in new players and lost a few who were incapable of adapting to the changes of the game. Halo 5’s multiplayer still feels like halo to me, though it has flaws that make me lament the losses of features we’ve had from the older games that doesn’t take away from the feel of the game in my opinion.

I see where you’re coming from OP, you don’t like the changes 343 made right? I don’t think the cause is cod fans though if anything 343 wants to bring in cod fans, my theory is that 343 wants to reach a wider audience hence certain features, sprint, ads, clamber etc.

This is mostly incorrect OP. Most of my friends IRL were CoD fans and while it’s true they have moved on, none of them have moved to Halo. Most them them have moved into Microtransaction Milking games like CS:GO, Leugue of Legends and Destiny if that counts. CoD fans have no love for Halo and never will.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2535454723805219;1:
> > Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN
>
>
> The community is made up of a people who started with each of the halos. From CE to 5, each game has brought in new players and lost a few who were incapable of adapting to the changes of the game. Halo 5’s multiplayer still feels like halo to me, though it has flaws that make me lament the losses of features we’ve had from the older games that doesn’t take away from the feel of the game in my opinion.

“Incapable of adapting”

I don’t think that’s fair to say. If people don’t want to stick around for something they think is crap then that’s what they’re gonna do. Doesn’t mean they’re incapable of anything.

Otherwise I do agree with you. RIP invasion, infection, and the like

> 2533274905097737;6:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2535454723805219;1:
> > > Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN
> >
> >
> > The community is made up of a people who started with each of the halos. From CE to 5, each game has brought in new players and lost a few who were incapable of adapting to the changes of the game. Halo 5’s multiplayer still feels like halo to me, though it has flaws that make me lament the losses of features we’ve had from the older games that doesn’t take away from the feel of the game in my opinion.
>
>
> “Incapable of adapting”
>
> I don’t think that’s fair to say. If people don’t want to stick around for something they think is crap then that’s what they’re gonna do. Doesn’t mean they’re incapable of anything.
>
> Otherwise I do agree with you. RIP invasion, infection, and the like

Might not have been the best choice of phrase, but I remember the endless armor lock and jetpack threads on bungie and the sprint and Spartan charge debates here. Hell, I even remember the threads about people who hated the equipment system in halo 3 or the weapon changes from CE to halo 2. Whether its by choice or not, its still a lack of adaption to the new rules. I didn’t mean anything negative by it. . The community is divided, because we came in at different points. Halo 5 will cause some of us to drop out, and we’ll get a new batch who think that the game is ‘perfect’ and every halo should be like that. I didn’t play a lot of halo 4’s multiplayer because it didn’t quite have the right feel for me. My reflexes are getting slower, I don’t know how many more years I’ll be able to keep up myself.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274905097737;6:
> > > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > > 2535454723805219;1:
> > > > Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN
> > >
> > >
> > > The community is made up of a people who started with each of the halos. From CE to 5, each game has brought in new players and lost a few who were incapable of adapting to the changes of the game. Halo 5’s multiplayer still feels like halo to me, though it has flaws that make me lament the losses of features we’ve had from the older games that doesn’t take away from the feel of the game in my opinion.
> >
> >
> > “Incapable of adapting”
> >
> > I don’t think that’s fair to say. If people don’t want to stick around for something they think is crap then that’s what they’re gonna do. Doesn’t mean they’re incapable of anything.
> >
> > Otherwise I do agree with you. RIP invasion, infection, and the like
>
>
> Might not have been the best choice of phrase, but I remember the endless armor lock and jetpack threads on bungie and the sprint and Spartan charge debates here. Hell, I even remember the threads about people who hated the equipment system in halo 3 or the weapon changes from CE to halo 2. Whether its by choice or not, its still a lack of adaption to the new rules. I didn’t mean anything negative by it. . The community is divided, because we came in at different points. Halo 5 will cause some of us to drop out, and we’ll get a new batch who think that the game is ‘perfect’ and every halo should be like that. I didn’t play a lot of halo 4’s multiplayer because it didn’t quite have the right feel for me. My reflexes are getting slower, I don’t know how many more years I’ll be able to keep up myself.

ADAPT

> 2533274970658419;8:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2533274905097737;6:
> > > > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > > > 2535454723805219;1:
> > > > > Now days the halo fans are actually COD fans that moved on, so they want it to be like COD. Halo fans want it to be like Halo. So if all the halo fans quit playing halo, then 343 would make it like COD to keep the rest of the players, it’s unprofitable to do something the fans don’t want. To see how halo is makes me feel that halo is dead. Like in the original games you had one thing to do “Just point and shoot”-buck. I got confused and stopped playing halo 4 halfway through the game, wondering what the heck just happened. #MAKEHALOGREATAGAIN
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The community is made up of a people who started with each of the halos. From CE to 5, each game has brought in new players and lost a few who were incapable of adapting to the changes of the game. Halo 5’s multiplayer still feels like halo to me, though it has flaws that make me lament the losses of features we’ve had from the older games that doesn’t take away from the feel of the game in my opinion.
> > >
> > >
> > > “Incapable of adapting”
> > >
> > > I don’t think that’s fair to say. If people don’t want to stick around for something they think is crap then that’s what they’re gonna do. Doesn’t mean they’re incapable of anything.
> > >
> > > Otherwise I do agree with you. RIP invasion, infection, and the like
> >
> >
> > Might not have been the best choice of phrase, but I remember the endless armor lock and jetpack threads on bungie and the sprint and Spartan charge debates here. Hell, I even remember the threads about people who hated the equipment system in halo 3 or the weapon changes from CE to halo 2. Whether its by choice or not, its still a lack of adaption to the new rules. I didn’t mean anything negative by it. . The community is divided, because we came in at different points. Halo 5 will cause some of us to drop out, and we’ll get a new batch who think that the game is ‘perfect’ and every halo should be like that. I didn’t play a lot of halo 4’s multiplayer because it didn’t quite have the right feel for me. My reflexes are getting slower, I don’t know how many more years I’ll be able to keep up myself.
>
>
> ADAPT

I did, I miss the jetpack.