Why Halo Wars?

i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.

It’s the best game to ever grace this planet. No point in beating around the bush.

Its a good game, but you cant play the xbox one ediion of Halo Wars (Definitive Edition) in a 3v3 match ´. Most time your enemys have a team of 3 and it`s really easy to kill three people who are not in a party.

This game really needs a Skill-system (but not that crap-Halo-5-system-which-doesn`t-work)

> 2533274900344547;1:
> i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.

Great game, multiplayer is unplayable if you like more then two tactics.

> 2533274847364210;4:
> > 2533274900344547;1:
> > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
>
> Great game, multiplayer is unplayable if you like more then two tactics.

What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?

> 2533274830489835;5:
> > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> >
> > Great game, multiplayer is unplayable if you like more then two tactics.
>
> What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?

No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.

> 2533274847364210;6:
> > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> >
> > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
>
> No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.

Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.

> 2533274830489835;7:
> > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > >
> > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> >
> > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
>
> Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.

No it doesn’t mean I’m good, but it means I’ve been around since eight years ago and have played enough games to know the meta. It’s not the only viable. Leader rushing also is a thing. I suppose you could also hope that if you build cobras/hunters you don’t get rickitywreckt before blowing the base up, because once you’ve built those units you have about 3 min before your swarmed with air you can’t even target.

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274830489835;7:
> > > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> > >
> > > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
> >
> > Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.
>
> No it doesn’t mean I’m good, but it means I’ve been around since eight years ago and have played enough games to know the meta. It’s not the only viable. Leader rushing also is a thing. I suppose you could also hope that if you build cobras/hunters you don’t get rickitywreckt before blowing the base up, because once you’ve built those units you have about 3 min before your swarmed with air you can’t even target.

You’ve proven me right. There is more than one viable strategy.

Less complaining and more countering, vampires for banshees in team games, tanks for tanks or banshees gauss for gauss or tech 2 wraiths.

Halo Wars is amazing because yes there are metas like any rts game but there are so many strategies that can work.

I just won some 1s locust rushing, then turtling next game with tech 2 cheiftain and hunters vs tanks.

Some players just don’t understand the game so will bash it.

When I lose to better players like saviour or even YoungBerk… I don’t bash the game I accept I am not as good and strive to get better.

Rts is a steep learning curve but Halo Wars is simpler than other and really fun, the matchmaking needs to return urgently though.

> 2535442321098012;10:
> Less complaining and more countering, vampires for banshees in team games, tanks for tanks or banshees gauss for gauss or tech 2 wraiths.
>
> Halo Wars is amazing because yes there are metas like any rts game but there are so many strategies that can work.
>
> I just won some 1s locust rushing, then turtling next game with tech 2 cheiftain and hunters vs tanks.
>
> Some players just don’t understand the game so will bash it.
>
> When I lose to better players like saviour or even YoungBerk… I don’t bash the game I accept I am not as good and strive to get better.
>
> Rts is a steep learning curve but Halo Wars is simpler than other and really fun, the matchmaking needs to return urgently though.

Main problem is, that its too easy to rush in Halo Wars 1. Remembering the time in C&C3 Tiberium Wars or Kanes Revenge, it`s hard to rush (because you can defend a rush there easily) and pro players are forced too use their brains to kick a*****… Halo Wars is just too easy to rush and too easy to get a good long game.

By the way, YoungBerg isn`t good.

I said even youngberk was a hint of sarcasm :wink:

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274830489835;7:
> > > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> > >
> > > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
> >
> > Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.
>
> No it doesn’t mean I’m good, but it means I’ve been around since eight years ago and have played enough games to know the meta.

General ranks implies almost nothing about how long you’ve played. Many grinders/pros got General rank within a few months before the rank requirements were chopped. General can be achieved relatively quickly.

Any scrub can be a General.

> 2533274847364210;6:
> > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > >
> > > Great game, multiplayer is unplayable if you like more then two tactics.
> >
> > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
>
> No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.

HAlo wars is a awsome game

> 2533274830489835;7:
> > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > >
> > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> >
> > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
>
> Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.

You know, that only 32% played it one time online?
12% have reached rank 2 of 8…
2% have reached rank ‘general’…
other mp achievement percents are 2, 4, 7…
(based on the xbox live achievement stats from 2-3 weeks ago)

So far to: "Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old"
Time doesn’t matter in this case - a dead game is a dead game :wink:
[and yep, it’s hyped now]

> 2533274793719143;15:
> > 2533274830489835;7:
> > > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> > >
> > > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
> >
> > Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.
>
> You know, that only 32% played it one time online?
> 12% have reached rank 2 of 8…
> 2% have reached rank ‘general’…
> other mp achievement percents are 2, 4, 7…
> (based on the xbox live achievement stats from 2-3 weeks ago)
>
> So far to: "Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old"
> Time doesn’t matter in this case - a dead game is a dead game :wink:
> [and yep, it’s hyped now]

You have made this same comment over 10 times spamming something doesn’t change peoples minds.

> 2535442321098012;16:
> > 2533274793719143;15:
> > > 2533274830489835;7:
> > > > 2533274847364210;6:
> > > > > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > > > > 2533274847364210;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274900344547;1:
> > > > > > > i have never played Halo Wars but I just bought it. I’m just curious what everyone thinks of it.
> > > > >
> > > > > What do you mean by that? Do you really know that little about Halo Wars as to suggest that there is only one viable strategy?
> > > >
> > > > No, I’m a returning general from 1 and know all multiplayer is is rushes. Almost always with leaders or tanks, often with an early game hog rush to distract the foe.
> > >
> > > Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old. And yes, the meta is often to harass with Hogs and then go in with tanks, but to suggest that that is the only viable strategy is silly.
> >
> > You know, that only 32% played it one time online?
> > 12% have reached rank 2 of 8…
> > 2% have reached rank ‘general’…
> > other mp achievement percents are 2, 4, 7…
> > (based on the xbox live achievement stats from 2-3 weeks ago)
> >
> > So far to: "Rank means nothing in a game that’s nearly 8 years old"
> > Time doesn’t matter in this case - a dead game is a dead game :wink:
> > [and yep, it’s hyped now]
>
> You have made this same comment over 10 times spamming something doesn’t change peoples minds.

Don’t feed the troll.

Just check his comment history, the same copy paste comment on multiple threads come on mods lol

I know not feeding just a little sad threads get messed up with his spam.

Halo wars DE is so much better graphic wiss just no matchmaking is killing it sadly.

oh, don’t cry little boy… stupid comments triggers stupid facts.
and when you check my posted comments, check yours too. (matchmaking, matchmaking, matchmaking… and a few other things… oh and p2w and sometimes such comments like here)
you complain about almost everything in each thread - you ignore all the facts which don’t fit to your opinion - and you need thousand threads for the same topic, because it seems that you doesn’t matter. :smiley:
that’s also a reason why you can see these stats so often, and it seems that you will see these stats very often in the future. :wink:

your blahblah don’t change anything of the fact, that time doesn’t matter, regarding to the halo wars ranks. because no one has played it to reach these ranks. 2% are 2% and it’s a good and lucky thing to have achieved this rank. (i’m not a general)
that’s all what i have said with these stats in this thread. it’s not my problem if you have a stats phobia, and it’s also not my problem that i can use these stats in differend topics. it is as it is.

> 2533274793719143;19:
> oh, don’t cry little boy… stupid comments triggers stupid facts.
> and when you check my posted comments, check yours too. (matchmaking, matchmaking, matchmaking… and a few other things… oh and p2w and sometimes such comments like here.)
> you complain about almost everything in each thread - you ignore all the facts which don’t fit to your opinion - and you need thousand threads for the same topic, because you doesn’t matter. :smiley:
> and it seems that you will see these stats very often in the future :wink:
>
> all of your tons of blahblah don’t change anything of the fact, that time doesn’t matter, regarding to the halo wars ranks. because no one has played it to reach these ranks. 2% are 2% and it’s a good and lucky thing to have achieved this rank. (i’m not a general)
> that’s all what i have said with these stats. it’s not my problem if you have a stats phobia.

No issue with what you say, just have a issue with copy pasting the same comment over and over.

Love stats though I appreciate you doing a different comment for once in replying to me, very refreshing.