WHY HALO SUCKS

EDIT Original Thread Title was “Whats your Fave Halo pages, youtubers, twitter accounts etc”. go further down for some good old controversy and hatred

So as per the title, who are your favorite Halo pages, Tubers or Twitter accounts, websites etc? I think it would be cool to share some pages as I don’t often see them being discussed here.

My favorite Facebook page is: Halo Swallower, they make satirical Halo articles kinda like the Onion. Super funny.

Youtube: Halo Canon, I’m sure most people know about them, but if not, they make Halo Lore videos that are really well put together, a truly fantastic channel.

Twitter: HCS Stats, a really awesome account that compiles stats from the Halo Championship Series. Really worth a follow if you are into Halo Esports.

Share yours below, maybe we will uncover a hidden gem. Plus its always good to help out community contributors/creators!

Might want to check out the Halo Community Hub :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Might want to check out the Halo Community Hub :slight_smile:

I didn’t know about this, awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

I guess this thread was too community focused and not focused enough on rampant hate and negativity.

Sums up all the problems within the Halo community doesn’t it, instead of supporting people that contribute to Halo, we spend our time debating on whether a super soldier should be able to sprint.

All the talk about how Halo is dying but what are you actually doing about it? Pathetic to see a thread like this completely ignored, a thread that wanted to support community creators and see threads about “343 suck”, “Halo is dying” thrive. This forum never ceases to disappoint and just goes to show the “fan base” of this game is the reason for a whole host of its problems.

> 2535408316691716;4:
> I guess this thread was too community focused and not focused enough on rampant hate and negativity.
>
> Sums up all the problems within the Halo community doesn’t it, instead of supporting people that contribute to Halo, we spend our time debating on whether a super soldier should be able to sprint.
>
> All the talk about how Halo is dying but what are you actually doing about it? Pathetic to see a thread like this completely ignored, a thread that wanted to support community creators and see threads about “343 suck”, “Halo is dying” thrive. This forum never ceases to disappoint and just goes to show the “fan base” of this game is the reason for a whole host of its problems.

Come on man, no sense changing to a clickbaity title and throwing in more negativity.

On topic, I don’t follow much Halo related stuff out of Halo Waypoint. I was big into it back in Reach, when Rooster Teeth did the Fails of the Weak, and Anoj did the plays of the week, and they did the Halo mythbusters. Nowadays though, I can’t get myself into it.

> 2533274850493408;5:
> > 2535408316691716;4:
> > I guess this thread was too community focused and not focused enough on rampant hate and negativity.
> >
> > Sums up all the problems within the Halo community doesn’t it, instead of supporting people that contribute to Halo, we spend our time debating on whether a super soldier should be able to sprint.
> >
> > All the talk about how Halo is dying but what are you actually doing about it? Pathetic to see a thread like this completely ignored, a thread that wanted to support community creators and see threads about “343 suck”, “Halo is dying” thrive. This forum never ceases to disappoint and just goes to show the “fan base” of this game is the reason for a whole host of its problems.
>
>
> Come on man, no sense changing to a clickbaity title and throwing in more negativity.
>
> On topic, I don’t follow much Halo related stuff out of Halo Waypoint. I was big into it back in Reach, when Rooster Teeth did the Fails of the Weak, and Anoj did the plays of the week, and they did the Halo mythbusters. Nowadays though, I can’t get myself into it.

I feel what I have said is true, I changed the title to further my point. Nobody cared about the original topic, but I would bet my -Yoink- that people will click on it now. Which is the problem in a nutshell. Only the negative gets noticed on these forums, but try to do some good and nobody gives a -Yoink-. Its the community itself that is its own biggest enemy, not 343, not halo 5.

What I am trying to highlight is those lamenting how Halo has changed, how its died (which is total BS) but refuse to do anything to stop the rot.It’s like a doctor pointing at a sick patient and just repeating “you’re dying” over and over again, the doctor has all the tools to heal it but is doing nothing. A pretty good metaphor for the community in my opinion.

> 2535408316691716;6:
> > 2533274850493408;5:
> > > 2535408316691716;4:
> > > I guess this thread was too community focused and not focused enough on rampant hate and negativity.
> > >
> > > Sums up all the problems within the Halo community doesn’t it, instead of supporting people that contribute to Halo, we spend our time debating on whether a super soldier should be able to sprint.
> > >
> > > All the talk about how Halo is dying but what are you actually doing about it? Pathetic to see a thread like this completely ignored, a thread that wanted to support community creators and see threads about “343 suck”, “Halo is dying” thrive. This forum never ceases to disappoint and just goes to show the “fan base” of this game is the reason for a whole host of its problems.
> >
> >
> > Come on man, no sense changing to a clickbaity title and throwing in more negativity.
> >
> > On topic, I don’t follow much Halo related stuff out of Halo Waypoint. I was big into it back in Reach, when Rooster Teeth did the Fails of the Weak, and Anoj did the plays of the week, and they did the Halo mythbusters. Nowadays though, I can’t get myself into it.
>
>
> I feel what I have said is true, I changed the title to further my point. Nobody cared about the original topic, but I would bet my -Yoink- that people will click on it now. Which is the problem in a nutshell. Only the negative gets noticed on these forums, but try to do some good and nobody gives a -Yoink-. Its the community itself that is its own biggest enemy, not 343, not halo 5.
>
> What I am trying to highlight is those lamenting how Halo has changed, how its died (which is total BS) but refuse to do anything to stop the rot.It’s like a doctor pointing at a sick patient and just repeating “you’re dying” over and over again, the doctor has all the tools to heal it but is doing nothing. A pretty good metaphor for the community in my opinion.

The community has such a diverse opinion because it used to be one of the largest, if not the largest console gaming community ever. By that very fact, opinions are going to be all across the spectrum, even if the game had stayed relatively the same (which it hasn’t).

The community isn’t dead, and neither is Halo as long as it turns a profit and people post here. The population is dying, that’s a verified fact.