Why Halo Needs To Be Like COD

This game needs to have Proper ADS. I want an advantage if I aim down my sights. The Battle Rifle should be a two shot kill and the sniper should be a one hit kill, it’s a sniper rifle. This game needs wall running, the guys in armor that u pley as are way to menacing and need to be lighter. I need to be able to drop all the way to the ground, it adds a tactical advantage. The TTK in halo has always been far far to long, it needs to be shortened, weapons like the SMG need to be buffed so they kill you faster and have more range. I hate to break it to u but u know it’s true.

Happy April Fools ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
P.S let’s see how many people don’t read this and immediately assume that I like Call of Duty.

TROLL POST SHEESH

Oh gosh, I nearly died. For about four seconds I thought this was real.

We have different tastes in games.

the sad past is that some people actually want Halo to be like this…

I’m just going to leave this here…

And yes I read your post but still…

> 2533274973685362;6:
> I’m just going to leave this here…
>
> And yes I read your post but still…

I think that we all know that this would be the utter and total death of halo if this happened

My god I was about to have a heart attack you demon.

Thought it was lol sure feels the same just different load outs lol

What, Blasphemy!!!

lol. halo being like cod is what halo 4 and 5 are. no more being like cod bring back halo reach style, i want a modern halo that holds on to its core not a modern halo that is slowly turning into a generic shooter like halo 4 started and halo 5 is continuing

edit:forgot it was the worst day of the year lol

This is by far my least favorite month…

Always so much animosity when it comes to Halo players talking about CoD. Why can’t Halo and CoD just get along? Just because they are the same genre doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the differences of each game.

I agree op, we need more salty twelve year olds that all had -Yoink!- with my mother it makes the community more diverse

> 2535429142855177;12:
> This is by far my least favorite month…

Same here but for totally different reasons

> 2535405450804460;14:
> I agree op, we need more salty twelve year olds that all had -Yoink!- with my mother it makes the community more diverse
>
>
> > 2535429142855177;12:
> > This is by far my least favorite month…
>
>
> Same here but for totally different reasons

This dood understands

Good one mate, I forgot it was April’s fools

> 2535429142855177;12:
> This is by far my least favorite month…

Agreed I lost all my real friends who game to COD because of Halo issues. :confused: Its not fun anymore here we are on forms when people only needed a mic and to say hi to find match and party up etc. Now its almost just lets see how big we can make drama around it as a company so we can blindside them to stay for the debates not to see that the actual game is at jeopardy in my opinion this is failed attempted 2 isn’t it with the MCC launch? This game came out last year haha I think they only have form monitors and ban here but in game you can cheat and never get banned. I feel like its one guy who just goes to an office and reads a few emails then calls it a day says uhhhhh we still have population online we fine. lol but honestly I agree I am losing my stamina with this game

I literally sent Xbox Forums a list of cheaters they are pushing for 152 unbanned still this was week-two weeks ago no action he only replied thanks for the community support. lol I even proved it even had video from streaming.

> 2535409018972222;17:
> > 2535429142855177;12:
> > This is by far my least favorite month…
>
>
> Agreed I lost all my real friends who game to COD because of Halo issues. :confused: Its not fun anymore here we are on forms when people only needed a mic and to say hi to find match and party up etc. Now its almost just lets see how big we can make drama around it as a company so we can blindside them to stay for the debates not to see that the actual game is at jeopardy in my opinion this is failed attempted 2 isn’t it with the MCC launch? This game came out last year haha I think they only have form monitors and ban here but in game you can cheat and never get banned. I feel like its one guy who just goes to an office and reads a few emails then calls it a day says uhhhhh we still have population online we fine. lol but honestly I agree I am losing my stamina with this game
>
> I literally sent Xbox Forums a list of cheaters they are pushing for 152 unbanned still this was week-two weeks ago no action he only replied thanks for the community support. lol I even proved it even had video from streaming.

This foorum post is about how halo needs to be moore like call of dooty. Not a deep explanation on why halo is bad from a business perspective

> 2533274988394857;18:
> > 2535409018972222;17:
> > > 2535429142855177;12:
> > > This is by far my least favorite month…
> >
> >
> > Agreed I lost all my real friends who game to COD because of Halo issues. :confused: Its not fun anymore here we are on forms when people only needed a mic and to say hi to find match and party up etc. Now its almost just lets see how big we can make drama around it as a company so we can blindside them to stay for the debates not to see that the actual game is at jeopardy in my opinion this is failed attempted 2 isn’t it with the MCC launch? This game came out last year haha I think they only have form monitors and ban here but in game you can cheat and never get banned. I feel like its one guy who just goes to an office and reads a few emails then calls it a day says uhhhhh we still have population online we fine. lol but honestly I agree I am losing my stamina with this game
> >
> > I literally sent Xbox Forums a list of cheaters they are pushing for 152 unbanned still this was week-two weeks ago no action he only replied thanks for the community support. lol I even proved it even had video from streaming.
>
>
> This foorum post is about how halo needs to be moore like call of dooty. Not a deep explanation on why halo is bad from a business perspective

Let me clear sorry, I meant to say all this because this game should be called a different name because it already basically feels like COD. It technically isn’t even halo anymore IMO. But again thank you for your opinion but its free for our own opinions, I feel deep explanations are fine thats the point of 343 having you here now :slight_smile: Thanks though for looking out…

This thread s cancer