Why halo is simply dead

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The game right now is simply falling down the hill and seem to care more about halo wars 2 yeah there’s the one time of req packs that you can either save up 90k or do micro transaction.
The game to me is simply boring now not being able to have fun yeah this is a smurf account(due to I forgot my password) but the thing is all I did was play war zone because infection had all the glitch hiding spots the mode simply wasn’t fun and when they fixed the spot they had new spots.
Warzone gets repetitive the same old boring sweat of game all you want to do is try hard and simply have no fun which comes to my conclusion

warning: This is not a hate a message to the halo community.

The games simply isn’t fun it’s just boring

Right now the Halo fans are divided more than ever, You have Halo 5 which is the latest halo FPS, Halo Master Chief Collection which contains every playable halo game except halo wars, reach and 5. And now we have Halo 3 and 4 on backwards compatibility which offers players to play core halo games specific to the game, instead of playing mcc and hoping you get in halo 3 map. Also Halo reach which is just a good game for multiplayer in my opinion. Feels very soldier like and most realistic Halo in my opinion.

Its not like back in the days of Halo 3 where everyone was playing the one game. now we’re all playing like, 8 of them.

> 2535417256914777;1:
> The game right now is simply falling down the hill and seem to care more about halo wars 2 yeah there’s the one time of req packs that you can either save up 90k or do micro transaction.
> The game to me is simply boring now not being able to have fun yeah this is a smurf account(due to I forgot my password) but the thing is all I did was play war zone because infection had all the glitch hiding spots the mode simply wasn’t fun and when they fixed the spot they had new spots.
> Warzone gets repetitive the same old boring sweat of game all you want to do is try hard and simply have no fun which comes to my conclusion
> -
> warning: This is not a hate a message to the halo community.
> -
> The games simply isn’t fun it’s just boring

Agree. I feel that if 343 would bring in some new maps and REQs people will come back. I think many players who started playing at launch have collected every single REQ in the game and simply feel they finished the game. And if you feel you finished a game, you don’t come back. In 2016 343 released multiple free DLCs with REQs and maps. I understand they don’t continue in the rate of 2016, but every few months a new update with maps and REQs, armor and skins wouldn’t hurt the game. After all, rumor has it that Halo 6 will not get released until early 2019. That’s a long time…

> 2535417256914777;1:
> but the thing is all I did was play war zone because infection had all the glitch hiding spots the mode simply wasn’t fun and when they fixed the spot they had new spots.
> Warzone gets repetitive the same old boring sweat of game all you want to do is try hard and simply have no fun

So if all you played was Warzone, and you got bored of Warzone, why not try Warzone Firefight? That might renew your interest in Halo 5. It did for me.

> 2533274920070188;3:
> I think many players who started playing at launch have collected every single REQ in the game and simply feel they finished the game. And if you feel you finished a game, you don’t come back.

Honestly I don’t get these people. It’s like Halo has no replay value to them if they don’t make progress towards some goal with every match they complete. Whatever happened to continuing to play because the matches themselves are fun? It’s supposed to be about the journey, not the destination :hugs:

I haven’t been playing Halo as much either, but I don’t believe that Halo is dead.

That is a very broad statement compared to what you are actually posting about OP. You are a little bored with the game. Well it has been out for 2 years now. The game getting a little stale can happen. You say you only play WZ and Infection well how about trying other playlists? How about working on achievements in campaign? How about checking out random custom games, and maybe playe some fun new modes? There really is so much to do in Halo 5 in my opinion.

There is also now Halo 3, 4, Reach, MCC, ODST, CEA that you can check out, and maybe refresh your interest. The fact that you can get bored with so much Halo available to you is more on you than on 343.

I am looking forward to the November update. It will change things up a bit with the Weapons Tuning, and I am hoping for some fixes to glitches and change up to the ranked playlists. I think it will give some new life to the game.

It’s not dead yet but it’s getting to that stage

I would play Halo 5 more if only they update their Playlist more cause they really do feel stale rn if you get what it saying here

I’m not saying I hate halo, I enjoy it, it’s my childhood passion, but Halo 5 was a bit of a letdown for me, there’s some things I enjoy in the game but there are some things that I just really don’t enjoy in it