Why Halo 5 may not sell much/ have low population.

So its a fairly simple reason why halo 5 may com off as not sold as much or have much population to someone. So lets assume there’s 100 percent of a group called halo people that buy halo 5 or are interested in buying halo 5.

Lets say 40 percent of them are those still live with there folks and don’t bring in any income. Now these we will call the little gamers who depend on there parents income to purchase one copy of halo 5. so now lets say 30 percent of these young gamers run into a few of the following situations.

There folks say no to spending at least $64 on a video game.
they have financial strains and must cut back so no Halo 5 for the kid.
They cut back and sell the Xbox one
they get bad grades so no Halo 5 for you dumb dumb kid.

These actually happen quite a bit too not to mention the millions of other reasons a kid doesnt get one video game.

so now with this assumption Halo 5 basically loses 30 percent of its market.

now we are down to 70 percent of units being moved. still not bad right.

Ok now lets place the remaining 10 percent of those young gamers off to the side. so we have the remaining 60 percent of the targeted market gamers

These are your 16 and older group. they usually have small weekend jobs side jobs under the table jobs kinda stuff or full time jobs. lets say the max age is roughly 35 if we narrow it down to 50 percent of the group

So it looks like this remaining 10 percent young gamers still in the running to have HAlo 5 purchased day one. 50 percent are looking at buying it and 10 percent are older then 25 and still want to buy it.

So lets take the 16 through 25 group the 50 percent.

and we bring in these scenarios that happen in real life that affect finances.

Lost a job now you must be tight with money so no halo 5 for you.
you spent your halo money on lots of weed no halo 5 for you.
your behind on rent so yea no halo 5 for you or else no place to sleep.
your car needs to be registered yea that’s expensive no halo 5
and so on and so forth.
Basically we all have constant bills and responsibilities that overtake a video game in priority.

Now on top of the basic cost of purchasing halo 5 which usually averages $64.49ish depending on your state sales tax we all have those added expenses called DLC and expansion packs or season passes. Now this adds another roughly 45 bucks to the cost of the game in season passes alone. its like buying two video games.(reason i don’t mention the limited edition is this is an average gamer statistic). so now to get the full experience one must fork over close to $100 for one video game. that’s an insurance payment a cell phone bill a cheap car payment i mean yea that money that can be used for other things.

So lets say like 25 percent of the 50 percenters basically run into some financial issue so now theres the last 10 percent the first 10 percent and the remaining 25 percent making up 45 percent still actually going to buy this game day one.see how this is looking on a spreedsheet.

now lets take those 25 and older group the last 10 percent guys and gals. these people are more seasoned with money they have plenty of it right, well they didnt get there by spending it all all the time no they saved and saw each purchase as an investment. and a video game is almot like a car once it used it loses value. so what these older seasoned gamers do is simple they wait out for depreciation and this could be between 1 week to 1 year
lets say only like 4 percent of them do this. so we have now only 6 percent of this group buying day one halo 5.

Lets recap the numbers totaling buying halo 5 day one.

10 percent from the first group.
25 percent from the second group.
and 6 percent of the last group.
so on day one sales is looking like 41 percent success in retail value.

Now this would mean some kid will come on this post and place thread f how much halo 5 sucks because not everyone in the world bought it. though its this same narrow mindedness that does not allow someone to look at the bigger picture. the fact that there are a million other things more important then buying Halo 5 guardians on day one like bills or lack of a job or being fired form your job leaving you cuddling every freaking penny you have and spending only when needed to survive the daily grind.

See me i have 2 limited edition Halo 5 pre ordered and one im going to give away to someone perhaps or just keep it and never play that copy but i can afford such a thing. but what i cant afford is to spend my time playing hours of a video game no that means i don’t make more money in the end becaus emy time is being occupied by well the pimple of life which is video games. I have to bring in a massive income to keep the lifestyle i like to have i cant do this by sitting in front of the tv playing halo 5 all the time.

This brings me to my second part. population numbers, people have lives outside of halo 5 and in the first week numbers may be the high for the 41 percent of those bought it but after that week life must be gotten back to we have to go back to work we have to study for midterms and finals we have families to tend to. this doesn’t mean Halo 5 sucks it just means we actually have a freaking life. In the end the one who remain playing all the freaking time are those kids who really have no aspirations and expect things to come easy to them you know that guy who becomes the adult who hates on others success because he was to busy playing video games but wasn’t good enough to be pro at it, so he fell to the waistside and got passed up by all his buddies who are 6 figure salary types(This actaully happened to a friend of mine well nt friend anymore he just smokes weed and complains how we sold out and dint play halo all the time,) yes that guy still lives with mom, where as i bought my mom her own home. funny right?

Well to summarize this up in a not so short way. HAlo 5 as much as its being hyped up is actually not so important and a good 30 percent of the us Population alone could care less about halo and like 20 percent don’t even know what it is. So halo 5 may not do that well when it comes out but not because it sucks it could be amazing and im sure its going to be but man in the end its just some video game that’s it there’s no way around it its just a disk that has data that gives you something to do for a few hours and then you get back into life man that’s it.

I just hope before you go posting HAlo 5 sucks on day one because not everyone bought it, just take this thread into consideration,

And thank you all.

Can’t this apply to every game?

> 2533274877056440;2:
> Can’t this apply to every game?

Yes it can but im focusing on Halo 5 for the moment this can also apply to everything else we buy in life but again my sole focus is Halo 5 since this is a Halo 5 Thread.

“I just made up all the numbers, and the points don’t matter!”

I don’t see any why this is even on here, but it’s interesting on a random numbers statistic board, that could be applied to any other game.

I’m wondering if you could apply this math to the big fight that just happened that MANY people jumped on the bandwagon to watch last night. I’m saying that because it was PPV on satellite TV. How many watched it after purchasing it, or stuck around to watch the whole program, stuff like that.

In the end, until you have real evidence and…the game actually launches it’s completely hypothetical which most people on here don’t seem to care for, unless they want to see their game fail cuz #multiplayerreasonsidontagreewith.

Still a good read though.

> 2533274900262820;1:
> I just hope before you go posting HAlo 5 sucks on day one because not everyone bought it, just take this thread into consideration,
>
> And thank you all.

Popularity doesn’t determine whether or not something sucks. At least not for me. In fact, in some cases it’s quite the opposite. You’ve heard popular music on the radio, I assume; it’s god awful. The second I hear “So & So is this summer’s hottest new artist” I think “thanks for the warning.”

I will judge the game based on how fun it is. I don’t care if ten people buy it or ten million. I, like most gamers, am around 30 years old (statistics don’t lie), with disposable income, and don’t give a crap about how hip or cool or trendy something is. I will judge it based on its own merit.

Silly. Foolish. Vacuous.

  • Arbitrarily picked numbers to represent chunks of the Halo community

  • Assumed loss of entire percent brackets based on some problems that may or may not even occur (and certainly wouldn’t occur for every person in the bracket)

  • Nothing that leads me to believe that this post can’t be copied and pasted onto any other video game forum and used to talk about that game instead of Halo.

Disappointed in myself for reading the whole thing.

These numbers are completely made up and aren’t supported by any real facts or evidence. Not to mention this argument could literally be copy and pasted into ANY other game

I find it utterly ridiculous you put the time and effort to write all of that.

I received a message from “wiiwillrockyoup”, and he asked me to post this on his behalf, since he is banned and unable to do so himself. I figure that he took the time to do his research and write this, so it deserves to be seen.


I don’t agree with you. Yeah, you probably saw that coming, but not to worry, I happen to be an optimist. I read your post carefully, and I slightly understands the angle you’re perceiving Halo’s target demographic from, but you’re also miscounting and forgetting the numerous amounts of copious effort this release put into its own marketing and advertising… something Halo 4 failed to do in the slightest, yet sold 8.94 Million over the course of a year. Halo 4 made $220,000,000 US on launch day (roughly equating to 3.7 million copies sold), which is much better than Halo 3’s $170,000,000 (2.8 million copies sold), a solid net increase by $50,000,000. Halo 3 also had the marketing on its side… but it also had something else, and that was the first next-gen FPS with competitive matchmaking, as well as being the first new Halo on the Xbox 360 at the time, and riding off the coattails of Halo 2 hypedom.

Those three factors I just stated are why Halo 3 lasted so long- not because it was an amazing Halo game, or because it was the best, or because there was nothing else to play, but because it was new, and it was revolutionary. Social media picked it up. Pop culture loved it. Call of Duty was still an infant. Though, by the time MW2 was released, this was the case. Now we are faced with two dilemmas for sales this year: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and Star Wars: Battlefront. I believe the Battlefront won’t sell to the expectations people are assuming, due mostly in part to the general public not liking Star Wars games besides -Yoink!- Lego Star Wars, on a scale that Halo and Call of Duty are liked, and as well not being what anyone wanted out of a new Battlefront game: A letdown. Black Ops III is the only real competition… and it seems as though the fans are lashing back. That’s they’re problem, but rumbles in their community can only mean good things for our’s, no offense to them. I would like to see them get a good game that they desire, but now perhaps they’re feeling the causation and reactivity of their series’ industry-wide pestilence for once. Either way, knock-on-wood. But, with the competition out of the way, Halo 5: Guardians has a chance to do something great, it has the chance to change the industry again; for the better. It has the chance to get the coveted “throne” back under it’s stone-cold bottom, and reign as supreme viceroy of Microsoft’s expenditures: It can be Halo 3 again, and it can be better.

Currently, there is no other new Halo game on Xbox One, and currently there is no other first-party IP from Microsoft nearly as hyped as this one. Not to mention, it has had a plethora of ad campaigns, ARGs, and social engineering programs going on… and we’re still six months from launch. To boot: These ads have been on programs like The Walking Dead, which (in that episode) had 13.75 million viewers. The episode after that, in which the ad was also featured, had 15.78 million viewers. We’re talking about the same crowd of people who flocked to buy the the new thin Apple iPad after the pencil-thin commercial. Ad rates for The Walking Dead now go $375,000 per ad, according to Business Insider, so Microsoft was obviously betting for high viewership here, and I believe they succeeded. The Hashtag #HuntTheTruth-- starting with these ads-- has reached 40,900 people thus far… better than #blackopsIII (26,986), #blackops3 (12,906), and #StarWarsBattlefront (35,904), so either way you look at it, Halo 5: Guardians is succeeding more than its multi-plat competition, even after the gigantic hype for Battlefront, the calls for Black Ops III, and the downfall of Halo 4.

Take into account this as well: The Xbox one is marginally cheaper than the PS4 by $50. Not to mention, the moment you go onto Gamestop.com, the text and advertising on the URL display on your browser, as well as elsewhere, reads “Video Games for Xbox One…” first, before Playstation. That’s simple, yes, but effective in getting people to at least think about the Xbox brand. You also get the Master Chief Collection for free (It’s a $50 game, if it weren’t free, the console would have been $400, or from a different perspective, the console alone could be $300, but whatever) with the current bundle, which only hypes newcomers and returners-alike for future Halo endeavors, despite the flaws MCC operates on. Try to imagine this: It’s Christmas 2015, and little Billy wants a new games console. His family isn’t exactly affluent, like the rest of the American middle-class, and his friends are all get Xbox Ones with the bundled Halo 5: Guardians for the low Christmas-sales price of $300. His family buys him one too, because he wants it. It was the cheapest, everyone else his age got one for that reason, and now they’re all playing Halo; growing up with the Halo and Xbox brands. That’s a huge market, the same market that Halo 3 was so successful off of. Think of it this way, as well: What does Playstation have to offer as competition that isn’t a multi-plat? I have a PS4, and I can tell you from first-hand experience that Killzone isn’t a threat, has never been a threat, and never will be a threat. The Order: 1886 was a catastrophe (as were Knack, LittleBigPlanet 3, Watch Dogs, Destiny…) yeah… the PS4 really doesn’t have anything other than Bloodborne and GTAV (which you can also get on every other platform known to man), so I believe the sales domination of the PS4 ends this year, even though we have Uncharted 4 coming (which may get cancelled, seeing as everything good seems to nowadays anyways).

I know damn well that Halo 5: Guardians will sell just as well, if not better than Halo 4. This is a given. But I also believe it will be the best-selling Halo of all time but a very, very large margin, and that it will become the go-to game for squeakers and NEETs everywhere for years to come, just as Halo 3 did before it. Halo 5: Guardians will be golden.

~Hristos Wrenkurske

Citations:

Listen Powered By Brandwatch #HuntTheTruth
Listen Powered By Brandwatch #BlackopsIII
Listen Powered By Brandwatch #Blackops3
Listen Powered By Brandwatch #StarWarsBattlefront
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPv6PBZ4ew4 Star Wars hype
http://goo.gl/FUFQcB Black Ops III historical hype
http://i.imgur.com/gxeEokL.png Halo 4 population trends
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-halo-the-master-chief-collection-bundle/120408 Xbone pricing

> 2533274900262820;1:
> So its a fairly simple reason why halo 5 may com off as not sold as much or have much population to someone. So lets assume there’s 100 percent of a group called halo people that buy halo 5 or are interested in buying halo 5.
>
> Lets say 40 percent of them are those still live with there folks and don’t bring in any income. Now these we will call the little gamers who depend on there parents income to purchase one copy of halo 5. so now lets say 30 percent of these young gamers run into a few of the following situations.
>
> There folks say no to spending at least $64 on a video game.
> they have financial strains and must cut back so no Halo 5 for the kid.
> They cut back and sell the Xbox one
> they get bad grades so no Halo 5 for you dumb dumb kid.
>
> These actually happen quite a bit too not to mention the millions of other reasons a kid doesnt get one video game.
>
> so now with this assumption Halo 5 basically loses 30 percent of its market.
>
> now we are down to 70 percent of units being moved. still not bad right.
>
> Ok now lets place the remaining 10 percent of those young gamers off to the side. so we have the remaining 60 percent of the targeted market gamers
>
> These are your 16 and older group. they usually have small weekend jobs side jobs under the table jobs kinda stuff or full time jobs. lets say the max age is roughly 35 if we narrow it down to 50 percent of the group
>
> So it looks like this remaining 10 percent young gamers still in the running to have HAlo 5 purchased day one. 50 percent are looking at buying it and 10 percent are older then 25 and still want to buy it.
>
> So lets take the 16 through 25 group the 50 percent.
>
> and we bring in these scenarios that happen in real life that affect finances.
>
> Lost a job now you must be tight with money so no halo 5 for you.
> you spent your halo money on lots of weed no halo 5 for you.
> your behind on rent so yea no halo 5 for you or else no place to sleep.
> your car needs to be registered yea that’s expensive no halo 5
> and so on and so forth.
> Basically we all have constant bills and responsibilities that overtake a video game in priority.
>
> Now on top of the basic cost of purchasing halo 5 which usually averages $64.49ish depending on your state sales tax we all have those added expenses called DLC and expansion packs or season passes. Now this adds another roughly 45 bucks to the cost of the game in season passes alone. its like buying two video games.(reason i don’t mention the limited edition is this is an average gamer statistic). so now to get the full experience one must fork over close to $100 for one video game. that’s an insurance payment a cell phone bill a cheap car payment i mean yea that money that can be used for other things.
>
> So lets say like 25 percent of the 50 percenters basically run into some financial issue so now theres the last 10 percent the first 10 percent and the remaining 25 percent making up 45 percent still actually going to buy this game day one.see how this is looking on a spreedsheet.
>
> now lets take those 25 and older group the last 10 percent guys and gals. these people are more seasoned with money they have plenty of it right, well they didnt get there by spending it all all the time no they saved and saw each purchase as an investment. and a video game is almot like a car once it used it loses value. so what these older seasoned gamers do is simple they wait out for depreciation and this could be between 1 week to 1 year
> lets say only like 4 percent of them do this. so we have now only 6 percent of this group buying day one halo 5.
>
> Lets recap the numbers totaling buying halo 5 day one.
>
> 10 percent from the first group.
> 25 percent from the second group.
> and 6 percent of the last group.
> so on day one sales is looking like 41 percent success in retail value.
>
> Now this would mean some kid will come on this post and place thread f how much halo 5 sucks because not everyone in the world bought it. though its this same narrow mindedness that does not allow someone to look at the bigger picture. the fact that there are a million other things more important then buying Halo 5 guardians on day one like bills or lack of a job or being fired form your job leaving you cuddling every freaking penny you have and spending only when needed to survive the daily grind.
>
> See me i have 2 limited edition Halo 5 pre ordered and one im going to give away to someone perhaps or just keep it and never play that copy but i can afford such a thing. but what i cant afford is to spend my time playing hours of a video game no that means i don’t make more money in the end becaus emy time is being occupied by well the pimple of life which is video games. I have to bring in a massive income to keep the lifestyle i like to have i cant do this by sitting in front of the tv playing halo 5 all the time.
>
> This brings me to my second part. population numbers, people have lives outside of halo 5 and in the first week numbers may be the high for the 41 percent of those bought it but after that week life must be gotten back to we have to go back to work we have to study for midterms and finals we have families to tend to. this doesn’t mean Halo 5 sucks it just means we actually have a freaking life. In the end the one who remain playing all the freaking time are those kids who really have no aspirations and expect things to come easy to them you know that guy who becomes the adult who hates on others success because he was to busy playing video games but wasn’t good enough to be pro at it, so he fell to the waistside and got passed up by all his buddies who are 6 figure salary types(This actaully happened to a friend of mine well nt friend anymore he just smokes weed and complains how we sold out and dint play halo all the time,) yes that guy still lives with mom, where as i bought my mom her own home. funny right?
>
> Well to summarize this up in a not so short way. HAlo 5 as much as its being hyped up is actually not so important and a good 30 percent of the us Population alone could care less about halo and like 20 percent don’t even know what it is. So halo 5 may not do that well when it comes out but not because it sucks it could be amazing and im sure its going to be but man in the end its just some video game that’s it there’s no way around it its just a disk that has data that gives you something to do for a few hours and then you get back into life man that’s it.
>
> I just hope before you go posting HAlo 5 sucks on day one because not everyone bought it, just take this thread into consideration,
>
> And thank you all.

You spent all of this time trying to sound logical and reasonable and I believe you accomplished just the opposite. You pulled the numbers out of your -Yoink-, and you don’t know how every family works. Plus the game comes out in October, just in time for the holiday season.

This is a massive “What If?” Situation. What if every kid gets grounded right before the release of Halo 5? Oh No! How will we ever get the game to be successful!

What if every person in poverty decides Halo 5 isn’t a priority?! Oh No! Now these people can’t afford it!

What if every teenage kid gets a job?! Oh No! Now they wont have the time to play the game ever!

What if we make DLC a requirement to buy the game!? Oh No! Now people with internet from McDonalds wont be able to play!

OP, do me a favor. And go do some actual research, this is ridiculous.

You spent all of this time trying to sound logical and reasonable and I believe you accomplished just the opposite. You pulled the numbers out of your -Yoink-, and you don’t know how every family works. Plus the game comes out in October, just in time for the holiday season.

This is a massive “What If?” Situation. What if every kid gets grounded right before the release of Halo 5? Oh No! How will we ever get the game to be successful!

What if every person in poverty decides Halo 5 isn’t a priority?! Oh No! Now these people can’t afford it!

What if every teenage kid gets a job?! Oh No! Now they wont have the time to play the game ever!

What if we make DLC a requirement to buy the game!? Oh No! Now people with internet from McDonalds wont be able to play!

OP, do me a favor. And go do some actual research, this is ridiculous.
Ok man its not that big of a deal.

Im only talking hypothetically, prerhas the title is misleading, let me clariy

i by no means believe halo 5 wi;; do bad at all, what im tryinng to show through some hypothetical situation is that if halo 5 by some crazy means doesnt do at the top best it may not have all that much to do with the game itself but of many other factors that play in in real life situations.

The reason i made this thread was in the hopes that someone who usually comes on here and makes a thread ranting about how a game sucks because its launch isnt perfect or the population isnt as high as halo 2 or halo 3 they say its automatically because the game sucks. and to me if a game sucks its very opinionated i mean halo 2 isnt bad but its not for me that doesn’t mean it sucks its just not my flavor of game you know what i mean.

i didnt get these numbers out of my -Yoink- i mainly made a an assumption from whati see online most of the target group is roughly between 16 and 25 that have there own means of making money the younger ones depend on there parents the older are more aware of games and dont usually jup at the opportunity to pre order what they can wait out and get a lower price.

The above statements i made are all hypothetical at that, by no means should you take it to heart and get very upset over words you just actually have to understand what im talking to and who what audience its aimed for

Pretty sure Halo 5 is gonna sell just fine. Whether it retains a significant population amidst the releases of Black Ops 3 and Battlefront is another question entirely.

I feel as though no one here got what i was saying

So ill break this down a bit

I believe Halo 5 will do good ( now hats out of the way)

I believe if Halo 5 is not a 100% success then there will people who will come on this site and place threads that automatically say HAlo 5 sucks and the numbers show it.

And see you cant just assume a game sucks because its up to each individual the game could be great but the factors of finances and other daily things that interrupt game playing in life could affect that.

I used a hypothetical situation not based of of real life facts but just a formula to be applied to perhaps figure out another reason besides the usually un educated answer of the game sucks.

You guys are seriously getting angry over nothing.

I do believe HAlo 5 will do great thuus why i have 2 Pre ordered copies of limited edition.

Heres a little real life situation if i have to make a choice between halo 5 that day or watching River Monsters id pick River Monster not because i think halo sucks but because i really like that show and i can play hal another time anyways and i like to mainly just relax.

SO im going to make this as clear as possible this thread i for thoe negative nancies of halo to read and maybe get them out of that narrow mind of the game sucks because not everyone in the world bought it ok. there are an infinite amount of reasons why someone may not buy halo 5 that have zero to do with the game itself. thats my point

Now do i think the game will be a success the answer is yes it will. will it keep a strong population that i cant nswer but i can say it will keep the important population. see if people leave its because they dont want to play it at the time but the ones who stay are the ones you want to stay they are more commited to the game and halo 4 lost population but i honestly didnt even notice it so for me halo 5 if it suffers the same faith i wont notice either.

> 2533274800962187;4:
> “I just made up all the numbers, and the points don’t matter!”
>
> I don’t see any why this is even on here, but it’s interesting on a random numbers statistic board, that could be applied to any other game.
>
> I’m wondering if you could apply this math to the big fight that just happened that MANY people jumped on the bandwagon to watch last night. I’m saying that because it was PPV on satellite TV. How many watched it after purchasing it, or stuck around to watch the whole program, stuff like that.
>
> In the end, until you have real evidence and…the game actually launches it’s completely hypothetical which most people on here don’t seem to care for, unless they want to see their game fail cuz #multiplayerreasonsidontagreewith.
>
> Still a good read though.

Yea see i made the mistake of not mentioning its all hypothetical i figured people wold be capable of interpreting that themselves but i was wrong on that note.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> > 2533274900262820;1:
> > I just hope before you go posting HAlo 5 sucks on day one because not everyone bought it, just take this thread into consideration,
> >
> > And thank you all.
>
>
> Popularity doesn’t determine whether or not something sucks. At least not for me. In fact, in some cases it’s quite the opposite. You’ve heard popular music on the radio, I assume; it’s god awful. The second I hear “So & So is this summer’s hottest new artist” I think “thanks for the warning.”
>
> I will judge the game based on how fun it is. I don’t care if ten people buy it or ten million. I, like most gamers, am around 30 years old (statistics don’t lie), with disposable income, and don’t give a crap about how hip or cool or trendy something is. I will judge it based on its own merit.

Exactly my thread is mainly aimed for the ones who determined the game sucks because population is not the prime of halo 2 and so forth its just to give them a hypothetical situation of how there are million factors that affect why a video game comes of as not so successful you know.

> 2533274800197828;12:
> Pretty sure Halo 5 is gonna sell just fine. Whether it retains a significant population amidst the releases of Black Ops 3 and Battlefront is another question entirely.

I agree with you but i think you missed my point im saying in a hypothetical time-frame that if Halo 5 didn’t do well then its probably a chance that a good 30 percent of the reason could be completely unrelated to the game itself.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

Ok im going to give you guys a hypothetical situation

So Halo 5 launches and like 10 percent of the people who pre ordered canceled there pre order right so they didnt buy halo 5

Now some fat kid with no life finds this out and automatically comes here and makes a thread and calls it Halo 5 sucks because 10 percent of pre orders were canceled.

Now to me thats like really not a big deal but this guy is looking for a reason to say halo 5 sucks because he is so in love with halo 2 and cant egt past that that game is old and not remade as an exact copy every year.

now what this guy is assuming is the game sucks and thats why 10 percent of those gamers cancelled the pre order. now lets say the population drops by 30 percent the same guy now goes on halowaypoint.com and says oh look 30 percent of the population dropped so halo 5 sucks. this to me isnt even close to enough to say if a game sucks because theres 70 percent out there who still like the game and then he doesnt take in account that people have a life im assuming and have other more important things to do then play halo 5 like me id rather atch river monster then constantly play halo 5 im a halo fan but i have other hobbies as well you know

So when halo 5 does launch and it seems like most of youo like me are Pro halo 5 just look out for this kinda of guy who will post such a thread and bring these points up to him, though i doubt he will listen and argue with you about how halo 5 sucks for the sake of arguing.

See heres something no one sees

Halo 2 was amazing to one group of people,
Halo 5 will be amazing to another group of people but if like 4 percent of the halo 2 groupd doesnt like it there automatic opinion is that it sucks. BUt again thats not true because theres always a fan of something just not everyone is a fan of everything.

See i dont bother trying to convince these hay sayers halo 5 is good or going to be good my only goal is to be able to play the freaking game when ever i want so long as that is accomplished i feel the game is awesome. im not looking to have millions of people play the game just enough to play a game with quick searches and good connecttions.

I am a man of having faith. For example. I am a huge calgary flames fan and they’re in the playoffs for the first time in 6 years. Everyone doubted them at the start of the year but look at them now. In the 2nd round up against one of the hardest teams in the nhl, everyone doubting them again but i believe in them and same goes for 343 and halo.

I believe halo is going to sell extremely well. Why wouldn’t it? Master chief finally has an enemy up on his level. Bringing spartans from books that everyone loves (blueteam hopefully). After playing the beta i have full faith that 343 is bringing back the old school just with some new additions that i love so far. Have faith in this game everyone!

I trust you 343.

> 2533274856300271;18:
> A am a man of having faith. For example. I am a huge calgary flames fan and they’re in the playoffs for the first time in 6 years. Everyone doubted them at the start of the year but look at them now. In the 2nd round up against one of the hardest teams in the nhl, everyone doubting them again but i believe in them and same goes for 343 and halo.
>
> I believe halo is going to sell extremely well. Why wouldn’t it? Master chief finally has an enemy up on his level. Bringing spartans from books that everyone loves (blueteam hopefully). After playing the beta i have full faith that 343 is bringing back the old school just with some new additions that i love so far. Have faith in this game everyone!
>
> I trust you 343.

Halo 4 was successful in sales too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My faith is waning after that and the MCC, can you blame me or anyone?

Sure the story will be quite awesome but to most, Halo is a much bigger package.

> 2533274808578327;19:
> > 2533274856300271;18:
> > A am a man of having faith. For example. I am a huge calgary flames fan and they’re in the playoffs for the first time in 6 years. Everyone doubted them at the start of the year but look at them now. In the 2nd round up against one of the hardest teams in the nhl, everyone doubting them again but i believe in them and same goes for 343 and halo.
> >
> > I believe halo is going to sell extremely well. Why wouldn’t it? Master chief finally has an enemy up on his level. Bringing spartans from books that everyone loves (blueteam hopefully). After playing the beta i have full faith that 343 is bringing back the old school just with some new additions that i love so far. Have faith in this game everyone!
> >
> > I trust you 343.
>
>
> Halo 4 was successful in sales too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
>
> My faith is waning after that and the MCC, can you blame me or anyone?
>
> Sure the story will be quite awesome but to most, Halo is a much bigger package.

Yes i understand how you feel about the MCC. It made me extremely mad to so i feel your pain but that was a different team making it.