WHY HALO 4 IS A GOOD GAME & WHY HALO 5 WILL GREAT!

<mark>Do not repost locked content or post about forum moderation.</mark>

This will be my last post/thread on these forums since the moderators are to lazy to edit out something they find inappropriate, despite the terms of agreements when creating a forums account; they would rather close a thread that is trying to give more incentive for players to have a broader perspective of the halo series.
Where to start off on this subject is a bit tricky, but I’m hoping to shed some light on a few things that need to be ironed out. I’ll start off with some of the biggest misconception I see halo 4 gets criticized the most on.
Air drops and load-outs:
I loved halo 4 and even I was not a fan of this, I don’t blame them for trying though who would? It works very well for other games and thanks to halo 4 343 now knows that no in game load-out and drop/reward system that works well in any type of halo with how its played. Let’s be realistic here for a second and compare vanilla halo 4 (Which vast majority seems to have a problem with) to other vanilla halo’s. With the exception of CE there was NO halo out of the box that was near perfect and some hardly even playable for that matter. I don’t get why people hate so hard on first generation of H4 compared to Halos that had seen many patches to get to the point in which you remember and gave you the strongest impression for that specific title. The halo series is looking and rightfully needs new layers to bring back old player while still appealing to new ones. Halo 5 is doing just that.
No De-Scope/Zoom:
Not a fan of this also but I do not even feel obligated to list a vast amount of popular FPS that do not unzoom you while being shot. Again, I don’t blame them for trying to add a long overdue mechanic that is new to the series. If you are looking at both sides it adds and takes away aiming skill match ups which is one of my personal favorites and can go into detail on this if people don’t get why.
Armor Abilities/Sprinting:
This is a cool idea. Halo 3 scratching the surface with bubble shields, Regeneration, Shield disputers they went into the right direction for a solution to adding layers while keeping the core mechanics. As you can imagine this was never in competitive play for obvious reasons but was still good to add for those who wanted it. Thruster pack not even being the only stepping stone to make what Halo 5 “should” be has and will improve the skill gap between players no matter how you look at it. The more__controlled__ variables a player has to understand, process, calculate, react, and execute to is what gives games their skill ceiling that people fail to see. With the new sprint system in halo 5 one has to take account
A. How long they have been sprinting (for those who didn’t play h5 beta your spartan could only travel x distance before sprint was disengaged and will fail to reengage for short period)
B. That they can not shoot while sprinting
C. tunnel visioned
D. The agility lost for the increase in movement speed
4 new factors all now having to be accounted for with just sprint alone. You can break down the science of each mechanic 4 attempted and really see the work 343 has done to balance each one in 5.
At the end of the day, Halo 4 has the best hit registration of all the halos online in which I can support this with hard evidence if need be along with some of the least amount of auto aim which has absolutely ruined h2a. Once everyone was back to equal footing, 4 brought out some of the best competitive levels halo has seen.
I would love to hear more cause of pain halo 4 brought to others and have no problem elaborating on any more major issues I probably missed.
What do you guys think 343 has done in preparation of everyones feedback from previous halos to make halo 5 a sure shot when it comes to meeting everyones wants or needs?

> 2533274800053916;1:
> This will be my last post/thread on these forums since the moderators are to lazy to edit out something they find inappropriate, despite the terms of agreements when creating a forums account; they would rather close a thread that is trying to give more incentive for players to have a broader perspective of the halo series.

Except I am not responsible for what you post. Those terms of agreement and rules you agreed to when you signed up to Waypoint said you would not post inappropriate comments. If/when you choose to do so, that’s 100% on you. I enforce the rules. I’m not going to follow you around the forums and ninja-edit out offenses because that’s not fair to everyone else who’s been moderated.

So again, to recap:

Your post = your responsibility. Period.