Why Halo 3 Multiplayer is better in ways.

Halo 3’s Multiplayer was better because all maps could be played in 4v4 and 8v8. One of thing fun things about Halo is the vehicles but in Halo 4 theres not as many maps you use vehicles on properly. In Halo 3 we had the hornet which was the UNSC aquivelent of the banshee and that has been taken away so theres no UNSC equivelent now. Theres just not enough vehicle gameplay in Halo 4. And something about the Halo 4 maps besides the Big Team Battle maps just don’t feel like Halo. I think for Halo 5 you should base your maps on previous Halo’s.

I prefer Reach.

> I prefer Reach.

Said no one ever :wink:

nah im just playin, Reach with no bloom is a solid game but before, it was awful. Reach is also less CoD than Halo 4 so that’s a plus

Map wise: Halo 3. Reach was mediocre and Halo 4 is awful. 3-4 decent maps and none that are going to be considered classics except maybe Skyline for TS.

Yeah I forgot about reach, I liked the maps in reach but would rather Halo 3’s maps a little bit more.

You fail to remember just how bad Halo Reach was. I honestly believe it was a spit in the face of Microsoft by Bungie.

Both Halo 4 and Reach fail in comparison to Halo in terms of maps, but Halo 4 is much better than reach.

They are both decent Halo games but neither is that much better than the other.

H2 BEST
HCE GREAT
H4 GOOD
H3 OK
HR MEH

Halo 3 had beyond it’s fair share of complete bs. I still question Bungie for removing hitscan in that already choppy framerate broken feeling game. Halo 3 might have been good if the aiming didn’t feel like throwing a wet cat. Crazy amounts of framerate issues, projectile BR with insane spread, the most sluggish aim acceleration you could possibly ask for(seriously, why is aim acceleration still in competitive games?), along with a slew of other terrible problems. Halo 3 IMO, although it was still a Halo game was just bad. I only put it ahead of Reach on my list because Reach’s maps were the definition of terrible until CEA maps came around and 1-50 was much more successful than arena.

I will never forgive 3 for Valhalla, and removing Blood Gultch. I also hated the Pit. It was always so, meh, and over used in match making.

Opinion, I know. But that map is a awesome classic. And should always be around. Always.

It’d totally buy a map pack for any game if it had Blood Gultch in it.

Edit: However Sandtrap was badass, and 3 does have some better maps then Reach and 4, in my belief.

> I will never forgive 3 for Valhalla, and removing Blood Gultch. I also hated the Pit. It was always so, meh, and over used in match making.
>
> Opinion, I know. But that map is a awesome classic. And should always be around. Always.
>
> It’d totally buy a map pack for any game if it had Blood Gultch in it.
>
> Edit: However Sandtrap was badass, and 3 does have some better maps then Reach and 4, in my belief.

Blood Gulch would be a mess in Halo 4 with the DMR. They would seriously have to not allow DMR starts on BG or it would be unplayable. I agree that the Pit was an over-rated pile of trash though. And while Halo 3 did have better maps than Reach, CEA maps were better than anything in Halo 3 IMO.

> Reach with no bloom is a solid game but before, it was awful.

I believe Reach was better before the TU and that the TU destroyed the positive parts of the game.

Halo 3 was, and still is, a superior multiplayer game to Halo 4. More involved gameplay, more variety, better map designs and better rules. Everyone starts equal and weapon control is key.

Heck I know Reach wasn’t everyone’s favourite Halo but its way better than H4.

/Opinion

Halo 4 is better because every map except ragnarok is original. The maps are also tailored better for Halo 4 to make it more balanced than previous games. EDIT: In the end both games are just as awesome for different reasons. They are both just as good, and the other halos are just as good too :slight_smile:

We’re talking about default maps, or map packs as well? If we talk default maps, then there’s a tie for me.
I like smaller Team Slayer maps and Halo 3 just had more of them. I like Haven, Adrift and Abandon, just like Guardian, Construct and Isolation (maybe just a little more). I don’t like The Pit, Snowbound or Narrows that much, but I for sure prefer them to Complex (not sure if it’s because of frame rate issues or this map just sucks). Also I like Last Resort or High Ground more than Solace, which is ok, but only ok.
As for bigger maps Meltdown or Exile beats Sandtrap any day. Longbow and Vortex are fine too. I don’t like Valhalla/Ragnarok in any game.

HALO REACH WAS EPIC, HALO 3 WAS TERRIBLE AND REPETITIVE AND THE GRAPHICS WERE TERRIBLE. THE END.

> HALO REACH WAS EPIC, HALO 3 WAS TERRIBLE AND REPETITIVE AND THE GRAPHICS WERE TERRIBLE. THE END.

Says the guy with the Halo 3 avatar…

You know, I actually liked bloom in reach…