Why Grifball not showing my true csr rank?

I been playing Grifball today and won 10 game in roll and i am still not rank up it like time stand still so my Grifball rank is still at Diamond 4 which should be at Onyx by now.

Did 343i stop showing the Grifball rank? I hope 343i will fix this on the next update.

P.S Grifball is life… Grifball is love… just joking.

Anyone can help me find out what happen to the Grifball update? I know that a a lot of new Grifball map was put in Halo 5. Did the Grifball update brake the Grifball CSR rank or did 343i turn off the Grifball CSR on the new update?

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

lol

I dont believeit was ever a ranked playlist.

It’s not a ranked playlist.

Why are you laughing out loud? Next time if you just going spam to add your Post Count please do it by add some words to the thread to talk about tropic. Thank you and have nice day.

Then why hell i have a rank at Diamond 4 on grifball if not a ranked playlist?

I’m sure if you keep winning it’ll go up eventually, but it may just be slow because the ranks you’ve been against haven’t been high.

Grifball is love … and life and everything… yes it is. No need to joke… it really is.

I can’t tell if OP is just trolling or actually doesn’t know what the hell a social playlist is.

if grif is top csr then it on service record

> 2533274883849234;10:
> I can’t tell if OP is just trolling or actually doesn’t know what the hell a social playlist is.

Same here

> 2533274883849234;10:
> I can’t tell if OP is just trolling or actually doesn’t know what the hell a social playlist is.

Check his service record, his highest rank is grifball diamond tier 4. Possibly from a different season though.

“Social” playlist huh? Explain how this guy has a Diamond 4 in Grifball.

I don’t know if this is a Troll or what buy Grifball isn’t a Ranked Playlist

so now people want ranked grifball? i personally wouldn’t mind because it would match players to players of similar skill. thats why i dont understand why people want true social…you would most likely get destroyed almost all the time because it would match you with people way beyond your skill level

Here wat happen op. 343 say they no like rank grifs. Grif feel bad when he not good rank like you so he say, “hey 343, me joke? Me no like being joke, stop rank me in games duh.” And 343 say, Otay grif we sorry. That why no more rank for you in grifball:( kappa

Maybe they final took out the hidden ranks. Even though it’s show no rank, you were still getting one. Check my profile and you can see I’m a Onyx in Social Feista lmao.

I hope they did take hidden ranks out because this way your searching will be more open to everyone and not just in your bracket.

> 2533274940891980;13:
> > 2533274883849234;10:
> > I can’t tell if OP is just trolling or actually doesn’t know what the hell a social playlist is.
>
>
> Check his service record, his highest rank is grifball diamond tier 4. Possibly from a different season though.

Guy i am not trolling and the my highest rank i got was this season because grifball just came out like 3 week ago. So how hell you think i got my rank from last season if we are still on first grifball season? … (<_<)

Grifball isn’t supposed to be ranked, I checked your profile and can see that it actually shows Diamond 4 on Grifball as your all time top CSR,maybe you played immediately after the release of grifball and got a rank before it was turned off? To be honest I’m not sure why that is showing, but just to clarify, you aren’t supposed to have a rank in grifball at all.

To everyone else, OP isn’t trolling, check his profile page.