Why force Non RTS players?

I am writing this because i would like the answer to this question. I am a non rts player i absolutely suck at them especially when i play against real human opponents. So why does 343 for us non rts players? My points will be listed below. I am a gamer who plays for completion and achievements but only for certain games. I will mention that i don’t have the time and or patience to want to get better to be honest.

1. You make achievements specific to matchmaking which forces players like myself to play matchmaking

2. In those certain game modes you can’t even play against ai with ai like the original game allowed you have to play against real human opponents who absolutely destroy you every match. An example you can play blitz 1v1 but i cant play blitz 2v2 or blitz 3v3 with ai either on my team or against me why is that?

Also i just noticed after i posted this thats its in the support section it was inteneded for the halo wars 2 forums not the support forums human error on my part, my apologies.

I also don’t like online achievements for the most part because they force you to play a certain way. In my mind, online achievements should not ask players to play a different way than they normally would, ie. play while using a certain control scheme for 100 hours. But, to be fair, the ones on the list for HW2 that require you to play online are pretty basic and require you to win which is within the game’s parameters. The rest can be done against AI. Which ones are you having trouble with? I might be able to suggest something. TrueAchievements is also a great resource in case you don’t use it already.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I also don’t like online achievements for the most part because they force you to play a certain way. In my mind, online achievements should not ask players to play a different way than they normally would, ie. play while using a certain control scheme for 100 hours. But, to be fair, the ones on the list for HW2 that require you to play online are pretty basic and require you to win which is within the game’s parameters. The rest can be done against AI. Which ones are you having trouble with? I might be able to suggest something. TrueAchievements is also a great resource in case you don’t use it already.

Appreciate the suggestion but I’m already a part of trueachievements have been for years. I would just like to know why companies like 343 force players to play outside there comfort zones.

Update i have completed all the matchmaking specific ones but my record and enjoyment has dropped.

> 2533274900766535;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > I also don’t like online achievements for the most part because they force you to play a certain way. In my mind, online achievements should not ask players to play a different way than they normally would, ie. play while using a certain control scheme for 100 hours. But, to be fair, the ones on the list for HW2 that require you to play online are pretty basic and require you to win which is within the game’s parameters. The rest can be done against AI. Which ones are you having trouble with? I might be able to suggest something. TrueAchievements is also a great resource in case you don’t use it already.
>
> Appreciate the suggestion but I’m already a part of trueachievements have been for years. I would just like to know why companies like 343 force players to play outside there comfort zones.
>
> Update i have completed all the matchmaking specific ones but my record and enjoyment has dropped.

Well, they wouldn’t be “achievements” if they were easy or only for one mode, right?