Why Firefight would be cool with the REQ system

You’d be able to get REQ cards for various allies to come in and assist you during Firefight. From run-of-the-mill marines to rarer drops like marine-driven tanks and warthogs, to legendary reqs like hero characters from across the series with a lot of health and deadly accuracy.

Never thought about it but it souds like it work like all the special weapons you get can only be used in warzone or firefight and no one can complain because you won’t be fighting other players in firefight plus you can use this firefight as a training ground for new weapons you will use in warzone.

No, it would be terrible. And I’m more than happy Firefight isn’t in Halo 5, it isn’t worth the resources. I’m glad they decided to go with Warzone, and the Req system instead.

I’d like that, so long as classic Firefight is the main Firefight.

> 2533274938678576;3:
> No, it would be terrible. And I’m more than happy Firefight isn’t in Halo 5, it isn’t worth the resources. I’m glad they decided to go with Warzone, and the Req system instead.

I’m with you mate.

wouldnt that be mw3 survival ?

speaking i reply to the post maker dude

op

I love the idea. Like a first person Halo Wars. You can get all of the different troop deployments from Marines, Snipers, Bullfrog ODSTs, Helljumper ODSTs, Army SF, different UNSC vehicles all the way up to Spartan IV’s and special teams like Fireteam Osiris or Blue Team. This would be cool even if it was just in Warzone, give us the ability to spawn AI support.

That would be amazing.
Sometimes you don’t want to play Campaign neither MP, for me a PvE mode is indispensable, and more in a game like Halo, that it has cool enemies and a great variety of them.

> 2533274812721396;5:
> > 2533274938678576;3:
> > No, it would be terrible. And I’m more than happy Firefight isn’t in Halo 5, it isn’t worth the resources. I’m glad they decided to go with Warzone, and the Req system instead.
>
>
> I’m with you mate.

Disagree with you two.

Firefight is an amazing gametype. Real shame that has once again been abandoned.

I like this idea. The only problem I see with it is that firefight leader boards would become dominated more by those with more expending cards than those who have survivability skills.

would be awesome! I miss Firefight so much, they didn’t even port the odst’s one into MCC… I really hope it will be added in Halo 5 post launch