Why Firefight with REQ's isn't a bad idea

So I’ve seen a lot of threads and comments saying how warzone firefight is going to be a way for 343 to push micro transactions. This in my opinion could be but the fact is that in reach we Only had load out weapons aside from the shotgun and grenade launcher. Loadouts you get from silver req packs (which I have all of as of now) by simply playing the game. You don’t have to spend any money. Just as well though I’d love to finally be not scared to call in my legendary REQ’s I’ve saved since launch to kill some giant AI enemy. But this is just my opinion. Leave yours down below!

I agree. TBH I think I will feel much more comfortable spending my (legendary) reqs in firefight as opposed to regular warzone.
Nothing is worse than spending 7 req points on a power weapon and spawning into the scope of an enemy spartan’s sniper rifle.

Can’t wait to use my Nornfangs, Phaetons, and Oni Scorptions in this playlist.

I agree. It would be the logical place to be so that we can all work as a team and rack up those req points together while storming in with all of our legendary weapons and not worry about someone with a sniper rip your soul from you as you watch your legendary weapons de-spawn

> 2535408470245472;4:
> I agree. It would be the logical place to be so that we can all work as a team and rack up those req points together while storming in with all of our legendary weapons and not worry about someone with a sniper rip your soul from you as you watch your legendary weapons de-spawn

Then mashing the X button to respawn and trying to hi-tail it over to where you died in hopes that nobody picked it up, only to hear the spartan chatter “picked up a badass legendary weapon!”
single tear

> 2533274804912545;2:
> I agree. TBH I think I will feel much more comfortable spending my (legendary) reqs in firefight as opposed to regular warzone.
> Nothing is worse than spending 7 req points on a power weapon and spawning into the scope of an enemy spartan’s sniper rifle.

Exactly, I will feel comfortabke spending these REQs knowing they won’t go to waste right away. It might even go as far as redeeming the REQ system and making it satisfying.