Why everyone hates load out system?

I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).

Yes I wish the loadout system was unsc weapons only.

h4’s over powered bolt shot killed load outs. And the fact it was a little too COD. I liked it too, but its not a deal breaker.

I think the argument was that it’s not very Halo.

I didn’t like it in Halo 4, but I’m not 100% against it ever being included again, if done properly. I know “done properly” could mean whatever I want it to mean…

> 2535456165221911;1:
> I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).

Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.

You should have loadouts for warzone.

Right now, the light rifle, supressor, and other rank 2 ‘power’ weapons should be allowed as a starting loading for Warzone.

I didn’t mind Halo 4 at all, but I much prefer this. I wouldn’t mind being able to pick a starting weapon, then you automatically get the magnum as a sidearm. So you have a choice between BR, AR, or DMR. Then you’d just have the magnum as well. That’d be fine by me.

Searching for new weapons promotes map movement and control. If you started with your favourite weapons already, then there would be no point in doing that, other than searching for the power weapon that would occasionally spawn.

Equality is also what made Halo’s competitive modes competitive. Everybody starts out with the same gear and weapons, and nobody has an advantage over another player, outside of their individual skill levels. Advantages are meant to be earned in Arena; not spawned with.

> 2533274805762526;6:
> You should have loadouts for warzone.
>
> Right now, the light rifle, supressor, and other rank 2 ‘power’ weapons should be allowed as a starting loading for Warzone.

Not sure about that, the light rifle is almost more powerful than the DMR and kills quicker (I think its 3 headshots for the LR and 4 for the DMR). The suppressor has tracking and requires none of the aiming effort the AR takes and can mow an opponent down easily.

> 2533274837186882;5:
> > 2535456165221911;1:
> > I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).
>
>
> Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.

I came from Halo 3, but I liked the Halo 4

> 2535456165221911;10:
> > 2533274837186882;5:
> > > 2535456165221911;1:
> > > I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).
> >
> >
> > Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.
>
>
> I came from Halo 3, but I liked the Halo 4

My first halo was halo CE. Halo was never about loadouts or perks. Everyone spawned with the same stuff and had same abilitys. That’s how halo should play

> 2533274795515722;11:
> > 2535456165221911;10:
> > > 2533274837186882;5:
> > > > 2535456165221911;1:
> > > > I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).
> > >
> > >
> > > Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.
> >
> >
> > I came from Halo 3, but I liked the Halo 4
>
>
> My first halo was halo CE. Halo was never about loadouts or perks. Everyone spawned with the same stuff and had same abilitys. That’s how halo should play

Things need to be change for new age and customers. I’m still enjoying the Halo’s tradition, but I think it is time for new system.

> 2535456165221911;12:
> > 2533274795515722;11:
> > > 2535456165221911;10:
> > > > 2533274837186882;5:
> > > > > 2535456165221911;1:
> > > > > I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.
> > >
> > >
> > > I came from Halo 3, but I liked the Halo 4
> >
> >
> > My first halo was halo CE. Halo was never about loadouts or perks. Everyone spawned with the same stuff and had same abilitys. That’s how halo should play
>
>
> Things need to be change for new age and customers. I’m still enjoying the Halo’s tradition, but I think it is time for new system.

There’s plenty of shooters that rely on a loadout system out there, why should Halo have to conform to that? The lack of one in competitive multiplayer is what sets it apart from the competition. Halo has always been an arena shooter at its core, alongside games like Unreal Tournament.

There isn’t any need for a loadout system beyond the one in Warzone, IMO.

Only casual players want loadouts. Play warzone, you can get loadouts through leveling up and using reqs.

> 2535456165221911;12:
> > 2533274795515722;11:
> > > 2535456165221911;10:
> > > > 2533274837186882;5:
> > > > > 2535456165221911;1:
> > > > > I personally liked the load out system in Halo 4, but one thing I did not like about it was you could started with Covenant and Forerunner weapons, not only UNSC. Anyway I wanted to see this system in Halo 5. Now in Halo 5, you start with Assault Rifle and Magnum, because of many complaints, but you are not using those guns for entire gameplay, you are just looking for weapons you like, you want to use. Then what is the point of not having load out system? You can start with your favorite weapons. I think it will be more competitive in Arena with this system. You use and use again, you will be more skilled with your load outs. My point is why don’t we use UNSC load outs in multiplayer, in Slayer and Warzone (not the requisition level load outs in current Warzone, you start with).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Honest question: did your Halo experience start with Halo 4? If so, I totally get where you’re coming from. But it turns out that weapons on the map is how Halo had always been played and that’s what Halo players want. It promotes player movement and map control gameplay, which is a Halo staple.
> > >
> > >
> > > I came from Halo 3, but I liked the Halo 4
> >
> >
> > My first halo was halo CE. Halo was never about loadouts or perks. Everyone spawned with the same stuff and had same abilitys. That’s how halo should play
>
>
> Things need to be change for new age and customers. I’m still enjoying the Halo’s tradition, but I think it is time for new system.

Nope. Why do you think halo 4 lost almost all its player base after months… When halo 2 and 3 had a stable following for years before people stopped playing it or moved on.

No balance, no skill.

well for 1 Halo 4 loadouts was the start of the slippery slope of 343 trying to get Halo on the Cod track

Halo is Halo

AR/Magnum starts are the norm. not loadouts

now that Halo 5 is closer to titanfall and advanced warfare than Halo 1-4 i worry for its future

> 2533275010968401;17:
> well for 1 Halo 4 loadouts was the start of the slippery slope of 343 trying to get Halo on the Cod track
>
> Halo is Halo
>
> AR/Magnum starts are the norm. not loadouts
>
> now that Halo 5 is closer to titanfall and advanced warfare than Halo 1-4 i worry for its future

No that was reach with armor lock

Halo is a quasi-arena shooter, OP. You’re supposed to scour the maps for weapons and power-ups.

I’d be fine if they did what they did with Halo Reach, where it’s built-in loadouts, selectable, and not the forced-starts.

NOT FOR SLAYER! This is for stuff like Strongholds and all that for me.