WHY ENEMY UNITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE !!!!

PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. -Yoinking!- HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER

I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.

Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.

If you’re playing Blitz, then I think we all know what’s actually happening to you.
Somebody outpaid you on the microtransactions and got to upgrade their units to the point that their at a massive advantage from the word “Go” and you didn’t really stand a chance.
Wooo, I love MT’s in my $100 games…

> 2533274822659667;1:
> PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. FUKIN HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER

Well i have noticed that too but i about 50/50 with wins and losses. I think its more to do with lack of servers for Europe for me. My units just do less damage and be destroyed easier because the latency too high.

> 2533274822659667;1:
> PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. FUKIN HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER

Remember the unit triangle from the firsts game? Follow it.

> 2533274822659667;1:
> PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. -Yoinking!- HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER

I’m totally with you and before I can build one hornet the AI has a whole squad and I’d love to wolverine them all, but no chance as by the time I could build them my entire force has been wiped out. I’m sure i’m doing something wrong but no clue what it is yet.

same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.

> 2533274835427696;2:
> I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
>
> Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.

not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.

> 2741700308868870;6:
> > 2533274822659667;1:
> > PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. -Yoinking!- HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER
>
> I’m totally with you and before I can build one hornet the AI has a whole squad and I’d love to wolverine them all, but no chance as by the time I could build them my entire force has been wiped out. I’m sure i’m doing something wrong but no clue what it is yet.

exactly but people just say your bad all i know is halo wars 2 is -Yoinked!- all to do with strategy

> 2533274822659667;7:
> same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.
>
>
> > 2533274835427696;2:
> > I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
> >
> > Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.
>
> not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.

salty op is salty, if you actually know the unit combinations and counters, you will do better, and if you’re worried about having a bad team, play solo, no one is forcing you to play team games. Also, having a mixture of units is good and all, but if the enemy team has hornets and vultures and you have small mix of every unit, you will be smashed, hard countering is the only way to go. Lastly “i dont need to learn i know how to play” is clearly a false statement cause if you knew how to play you wouldnt have lost every single one of your games (statistically speaking, you should have won at least one game by now unless you really dont know what you are doing)

> 2741700308868870;6:
> > 2533274822659667;1:
> > PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. -Yoinking!- HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER
>
> I’m totally with you and before I can build one hornet the AI has a whole squad and I’d love to wolverine them all, but no chance as by the time I could build them my entire force has been wiped out. I’m sure i’m doing something wrong but no clue what it is yet.

you know you can build multiple of the same building to get more of the same unit at the same time building. use small base plots and your main base to build you airpads and have jackrabits or marines collecting the resources on the map, resource control is key and that will help you have the units that you need

> 2533274796554674;3:
> If you’re playing Blitz, then I think we all know what’s actually happening to you.
> Somebody outpaid you on the microtransactions and got to upgrade their units to the point that their at a massive advantage from the word “Go” and you didn’t really stand a chance.
> Wooo, I love MT’s in my $100 games…

Not how matchmaking works buddy. At least come up with some sort of argument, or even add to the thread which talks about the normal mode. (not blitz)

Unit’s are seemingly less robust, and as a result fold quicker in this title; In most of the games that I have won a major factor has been from spamming expendable scout units before or following the aftermath of my primary elite army being wiped out by a grand leader power or engagement. Each main base/sub base/outpost can be micro- ed with the dpad, and than qued up for the internal deployment of scouts/basic infantry in addition to what ever else you might want to make in the longer term with your main production structures. It’s ironic that I find myself buying time (Upwards of 5-9mins) for both my allies, and the myself (central forces) for a more competent composition with only cannon fodder (Grunts, Marines, jackrabbit, Ghost, Chopper). Other than that, early expansion and assuming control of neutral objectives is key to winning the early game! It will yield a better return in the long term economically and strategically if you can muster more resources than your opponents that can than be transferred to allies or used/leveraged for faster troop buildup and research.

Wanna cheese the average player? Expand early as aforementioned, and than play with your opponents using the said fodder to the end of creating a long enough diversion for your allies to blitzkrieg in masse with super units. Ultimately, buy them enough time with these chaotic hit and run tactics so that they can close the gap on their primary bases with said units. Following that point, the enemy is as good as dead unless they’ve somehow got an ace in the hole…

> 2533274796554674;3:
> If you’re playing Blitz, then I think we all know what’s actually happening to you.
> Somebody outpaid you on the microtransactions and got to upgrade their units to the point that their at a massive advantage from the word “Go” and you didn’t really stand a chance.

That’s why I don’t like the Micro but I cant help the temptation to get a 20$ pack myself. Haven’t yet but I just want that “Grunt Mob” its so good.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274928572671;9:
> > 2533274822659667;7:
> > same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274835427696;2:
> > > I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
> > > Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.
> >
> > not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.
>
> salty op is salty, if you actually know the unit combinations and counters, you will do better, and if you’re worried about having a bad team, play solo, no one is forcing you to play team games. Also, having a mixture of units is good and all, but if the enemy team has hornets and vultures and you have small mix of every unit, you will be smashed, hard countering is the only way to go. Lastly “i dont need to learn i know how to play” is clearly a false statement cause if you knew how to play you wouldnt have lost every single one of your games (statistically speaking, you should have won at least one game by now unless you really dont know what you are do
> shut up you clown

> 2533274822659667;14:
> > 2533274928572671;9:
> > > 2533274822659667;7:
> > > same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274835427696;2:
> > > > I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
> > > >
> > > > Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.
> > >
> > > not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.
> >
> > salty op is salty, if you actually know the unit combinations and counters, you will do better, and if you’re worried about having a bad team, play solo, no one is forcing you to play team games. Also, having a mixture of units is good and all, but if the enemy team has hornets and vultures and you have small mix of every unit, you will be smashed, hard countering is the only way to go. Lastly “i dont need to learn i know how to play” is clearly a false statement cause if you knew how to play you wouldnt have lost every single one of your games (statistically speaking, you should have won at least one game by now unless you really dont know what you are do
> > shut up you clown

would you like some chips with that salt

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274928572671;15:
> > 2533274822659667;14:
> > > 2533274928572671;9:
> > > > 2533274822659667;7:
> > > > same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274835427696;2:
> > > > > I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
> > > > > Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.
> > > >
> > > > not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.
> > >
> > > salty op is salty, if you actually know the unit combinations and counters, you will do better, and if you’re worried about having a bad team, play solo, no one is forcing you to play team games. Also, having a mixture of units is good and all, but if the enemy team has hornets and vultures and you have small mix of every unit, you will be smashed, hard countering is the only way to go. Lastly “i dont need to learn i know how to play” is clearly a false statement cause if you knew how to play you wouldnt have lost every single one of your games (statistically speaking, you should have won at least one game by now unless you really dont know what you are do
> > > shut up you clown
>
> would you like some chips with that salt

loool i just looked youve got a worse record then me you fool how embarrassing talking like your the big man when your poor sit down pal

> 2533274796554674;3:

You paid 100 too? Damn well I don’t hate the mode, I take losses as a sign of strategy need! If the enemy has higher level cards, I pull an eradication, simple as that!

> 2533274822659667;1:
> PLAYED HALO WARS 1 AND WAS DECENT NEVER USED COVENANT RUSHING I USED UNSC BUT I HAD A POSITIVE RECORD. -Yoinking!- HALO WARS 2 IS A JOKE IVE HAD 9 GAMES AND LOST 9!!!. I HAVE GOOD UNIT STRENGTH UPGRADE NEARLY FULLY FOR MORE DAMAGE AND DEFENCE ETC MAKING ALOT OF RESOURCES BUT THE OPPONENT JUST WIPES MY UNITS OUT WITH EASE IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AT WHATS GOING ON I DONT EVEN THINK IVE DESTROYED AN ENEMY BASE IM ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE CAUSE MY UNITS ARE MADE FROM PAPER

Also, this game ain’t no joke, you gotta get better, if you’re not in Blitz, prioritize your units, upgrade them, build counters to the enemy, scout and see what army they have, and act on it!
Get better is what I’m trying to say, hahaha!

> 2533274822659667;16:
> > 2533274928572671;15:
> > > 2533274822659667;14:
> > > > 2533274928572671;9:
> > > > > 2533274822659667;7:
> > > > > same old responses like your not good which is bs on halo wars 1 i was decent simple as that for a start the unsc are -Yoinking!- -Yoink- i switched to decimus and did alot better i had a team mate also and we both joined out units up and won all our games.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > 2533274835427696;2:
> > > > > > I’m sorry but reading your post it sounds like you’re not that good or don’t know what you’re doing.
> > > > > > Halo wars 2 focuses a lot more on countering the enemy’s units. Play some private matches and learn about the units and how to counter them. For example if you’re building air chances are the enemy will build wolverines or reavers. For the wolverines you would respond in kind by building cyclopes’.
> > > > >
> > > > > not really i dont need to learn i know how to play but im just telling you whats happening all i know is i have a good mix of ground weapons, air and few infantry and special units and they have few of the same and mine just get -Yoinked!-. you can learn about the game all you want but if your team are brainless -Yoink- boys what can you do and the game still allows players to rush with ridiculously op units.
> > > >
> > > > salty op is salty, if you actually know the unit combinations and counters, you will do better, and if you’re worried about having a bad team, play solo, no one is forcing you to play team games. Also, having a mixture of units is good and all, but if the enemy team has hornets and vultures and you have small mix of every unit, you will be smashed, hard countering is the only way to go. Lastly “i dont need to learn i know how to play” is clearly a false statement cause if you knew how to play you wouldnt have lost every single one of your games (statistically speaking, you should have won at least one game by now unless you really dont know what you are do
> > > > shut up you clown
> >
> > would you like some chips with that salt

Was that a 1v1 challenge I heard in the distance?

Op, what time zone do you live in, and do you play on console or pc (btw, pc is really buggy rn, for multiplayer games). I’ve still got to install on my Xbox if you’re playing on that