Why Emile's knife is moved

I saw some people complaining that the kukri on Emile’s armor is moved. Allow me to explain why. Emile is left handed which is why he kept it on the right pauldron but we as spartan IVs are right handed so the knife is moved to the left side of the body. You’ll also notice the shotgun shells are on the right arm of the armor too instead of the left like they were on Emile’s character. If Emile were right handed he would have had the shotgun shells and knife reversed like they are now. Emile isn’t wearing this armor so it would make no sense to have the knife where it used to be.

Also I meticulously went through the trailer and noticed some cool things on the new armor.
First of all Jun’s scout armor has a knife on the right shoulder, sniper rounds on the left, a bag on his back and leg and a ghillie suit around the neck (appears to be color customizable). These are hard to see unless you pause it right. Second Jeorges grenadier armor has the large ammo backpack that Jeorge had, the canister on the chest and the collar as well as reinforced gauntlets and larger leg pieces. Also Kats air assault armor has the leg attachment that she used in Reach. And Emile’s armor has the shotgun shells, kukri, and grenades from his chest piece on his belt.

That’s actually a pretty good observation. Though, I guess he’s technically ambidextrous due to how he holds his weapons (though that may just be lazy modeling/animating). I honestly don’t care either way seeing how its a friggin kukri!

good eye

Still though. That armor looks sick!

Guess I know what chestpeice Im using from now on either way!

They should have inverted the armor horizontaly.
Than.
But keep things in their place.

great find

The armory would be more accurate if Noble team was still alive. Since they aren’t some adjustments were needed for the Spartan 4s choosing to wear similar armor as noble team, as OP described.

> 2533274812316817;4:
> Still though. That armor looks sick!

should I get it a tissue?

> 2533274874817568;2:
> That’s actually a pretty good observation. Though, I guess he’s technically ambidextrous due to how he holds his weapons (though that may just be lazy modeling/animating). I honestly don’t care either way seeing how its a friggin kukri!

Not necessarily. Left hand dominant does not mean left eye dominant. If he were right eye dominant the weapon would still be fired from the right side.

Wait, Emile’s knife moved? I didn’t even notice.

I guess Emile being left handed is an obscure fact or something

Apologies for a resurrection but I have to add - is anyone complaining about the fact it was moved to his other shoulder…? Cause the problem I see in Guardians is that the knife isn’t on his shoulder pauldron at all. You see; it’s on his collar rather than the shoulder. The assault sapper is also completely missing, just two grenades on the front. Emile’s armor is by far disappointing, and I see not any reason for why they’d have to edit it so far. Though - WRATH armor does classify as a canon mjolnir based on info, for headhunters etc, so ig it’s not meant to be Emile’s armor specifically.

Carter’s is plain disappointing. The helmet is fine, but the body armor… Eugh

Lucky that decimator isn’t meant to be Noble 6. It’s actually meant to be Spartan Naomi’s armor.

Kat’s armor is fine, just a bit too large and bulky for her, and obviously missing robot arm isn’t right for her but that’s fine really, as we aren’t actually gonna be Kat.

Jun looks fine to me.

Jorge looks fine to me too. The armor when coloured correctly actually fully looks like Jorge. Can even get his red visor instead of being stuck without it like in Reach!

Note: My PFP shows Emile’s armor atm

> 2533274926108507;13:
> Apologies for a resurrection but I have to add - is anyone complaining about the fact it was moved to his other shoulder…? Cause the problem I see in Guardians is that the knife isn’t on his shoulder pauldron at all. You see; it’s on his collar rather than the shoulder. The assault sapper is also completely missing, just two grenades on the front. Emile’s armor is by far disappointing, and I see not any reason for why they’d have to edit it so far. Though - WRATH armor does classify as a canon mjolnir based on info, for headhunters etc, so ig it’s not meant to be Emile’s armor specifically.
>
> Carter’s is plain disappointing. The helmet is fine, but the body armor… Eugh
>
> Lucky that decimator isn’t meant to be Noble 6. It’s actually meant to be Spartan Naomi’s armor.
>
> Kat’s armor is fine, just a bit too large and bulky for her, and obviously missing robot arm isn’t right for her but that’s fine really, as we aren’t actually gonna be Kat.
>
> Jun looks fine to me.
>
> Jorge looks fine to me too. The armor when coloured correctly actually fully looks like Jorge. Can even get his red visor instead of being stuck without it like in Reach!
>
> Note: My PFP shows Emile’s armor atm

In the comics, & a couple of the novels, Jun is shown to have survived Reach, & is the S4 recruitment officer. It’s very possible (storywise) that he helped design the “Memories of Reach” armor, & had to make some compromises based on what S4’s require in the field.

> 2533274926108507;13:
> Apologies for a resurrection but I have to add - is anyone complaining about the fact it was moved to his other shoulder…? Cause the problem I see in Guardians is that the knife isn’t on his shoulder pauldron at all. You see; it’s on his collar rather than the shoulder. The assault sapper is also completely missing, just two grenades on the front. Emile’s armor is by far disappointing, and I see not any reason for why they’d have to edit it so far. Though - WRATH armor does classify as a canon mjolnir based on info, for headhunters etc, so ig it’s not meant to be Emile’s armor specifically.
>
> Carter’s is plain disappointing. The helmet is fine, but the body armor… Eugh
>
> Lucky that decimator isn’t meant to be Noble 6. It’s actually meant to be Spartan Naomi’s armor.
>
> Kat’s armor is fine, just a bit too large and bulky for her, and obviously missing robot arm isn’t right for her but that’s fine really, as we aren’t actually gonna be Kat.
>
> Jun looks fine to me.
>
> Jorge looks fine to me too. The armor when coloured correctly actually fully looks like Jorge. Can even get his red visor instead of being stuck without it like in Reach!
>
> Note: My PFP shows Emile’s armor atm

Please don’t revive old topics thanks