Why Don't We Take Something From COD

that is actually cool? LIKE the zombie mode. Since we aren’t going to have The Flood anywhere in the campaign. Would it not be awesome to see how many rounds of The Flood we could survive along with are friends ONLINE. Same concept that’s implemented in the cod series; the more kills you get the more credits you receive. One may spend these credits on weapons or to gain access to different levels of the map. Blah blah blah, I don’t care how obvious of a copy and paste this is, it would be awesome. Though this will never happen, I wish it would.

Yeah…Slight problem in that the flood aren’t coded into the game at all…

So basically flood firefight?

Sure, seems fine to me; why don’t they just bring back the rest of firefight while they’re at it? There were 5000 people minimum in that playlist all the time…

Last I checked that exists, only it’s against the Covenant, and it’s called Firefight.

Noob.

sounds good in theory but i could only imagine the rage from diehard fans i would love to play it though

Yes flood firefight but with a much darker atmosphere.

> Last I checked that exists, only it’s against the Covenant, and it’s called Firefight.
>
> Noob.

ohrly?

> Last I checked that exists, only it’s against the Covenant, and it’s called Firefight.
>
> Noob.

last i checked you didnt use credits to by guns and access diferent levels of the map in firefight
noob.

Firefight is just too boring and predictable. I don’t want to be senselessly fighting flood of their spawn like Reach. Yeah you’re gonna say, “but it’s the flood this time.” I’ll say it will eventually get dreadfully boring.

>

>

How about we keep things nice and civil.

There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.

Navigating your way through a huge crashed ship blasting away the flood. Starting only with a pistol and limited ammo. A lot of the ship would be dark and you would actually have to use a flashlight. You could also spend credits to activate breakers to on turn lights in certain areas of the ship at a time or even turrets.

> >
>
>
>
> >
>
> How about we keep things nice and civil.

just trying to back up my man rasta taco ok hes not my man but i love tacos so i feel obligated
and sitting mambaa i agree but i could see it beeing enjoyable if your dead corpses could get resurected by flood and if there were covenant in the mix

> There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.

Man, I didn’t even think about this. I’ve completely forgot about those games. I would spend hours playing a playlist like this!

> There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.

Gun game wouldn’t be a bad addition to Halo 4.

> > There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.
>
> Gun game wouldn’t be a bad addition to Halo 4.

i dont play cod so whats gun game?

> Yeah…Slight problem in that the flood aren’t coded into the game at all…

Uhh… OP is asking for them to be added?

> > > There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.
> >
> > Gun game wouldn’t be a bad addition to Halo 4.
>
> i dont play cod so whats gun game?

Heaps of fun. Imagine that with Halo’s weapons.

Maybe in Halo 5. Nothing’s saying the Flood can’t return in later games right?

> > > There are actually things from CoD I’d love to see implemented into Halo, but I’ve kept my mouth shut just because I don’t want to hear the community whine. You know those wager matches in Black Ops? Those are fun. I’d love to see Gun Game or even One in the Chamber in Halo. It wouldn’t affect the gameplay. It would just be fun gametypes.
> >
> > Gun game wouldn’t be a bad addition to Halo 4.
>
> i dont play cod so whats gun game?

Everyone starts out with a pistol, and every kill you get upgrades your weapon, until finally, the dude in the lead gets a kill with the last weapon, which is the tomahawk in CoD. In Halo, I’d assume it would be the detonator pistol thing.