Why don't social playlists give REQ points?

First social CTF and now Grifball and Oddball I assume. I know Grifball gives nothing, but have not played Assault, I know I will play GB for fun, but why can’t we get points as well? Is 343 trying to make people not want to play the social game modes, I cannot be alone in that I want to have fun and get points right? I get its fun, but for those who want to get reqs, its like they want it to be seen as a waste of time, why can’t they have reqs?

No hate for 343, or the game modes, just curious why they don’t give REQs.

Dont know what you mean, i get them

I got req points from griffball

> 2533274803562826;3:
> I got req points from griffball

Me too.

i ger req points from every social playlist

Must be looking in the wrong spot

you get 500-1k points from arena

> 2533274840624875;2:
> Dont know what you mean, i get them

really? huh… well this is awkward… every time I play a social game I did not get REQs…

> 2535429756019039;8:
> > 2533274840624875;2:
> > Dont know what you mean, i get them
>
>
> really? huh… well this is awkward… every time I play a social game I did not get REQs…

Huh? Are you sure that your req points don’t go up after you finish a match? You should post something like this in the Halo 5 support forum if this is the case.

Do you mean a private party socail game, perhaps because that would cause serious rigging?

nevermind, it was based off 1 game of social CTF and 1 game of Grifball my friend played, I though he said he got none, when he actually meant that he got an amount he saw as nothing. I think I had a bad connection for the CTF game aswell…

sorry guys…

> 2533274885638438;9:
> > 2535429756019039;8:
> > > 2533274840624875;2:
> > > Dont know what you mean, i get them
> >
> >
> > really? huh… well this is awkward… every time I play a social game I did not get REQs…
>
>
> Huh? Are you sure that your req points don’t go up after you finish a match? You should post something like this in the Halo 5 support forum if this is the case.

I think I just had a bad connection that game, my wi-fi was acting weird around that time if I remember… I just jumped to a conclusion here… its on me.

Locked at OP’s request.