Why don't I have Licence to kill achievement?

So I just decided to try and get a few of the achievements that I am missing (mostly the anniversary ones) and I hopped into the Anniversary BTB playlist, intending to get the ‘licence to kill’ achievement (which is awarded for splattering 5 opponents in a matchmade game). I was sure I should have gotten the achievement on my first game as I got 7 splatters. The map was ridgeline and the game type was BTB slayer. Does anyone know why I didn’t get the achievement?

Was there any sort of black screen/host migration during that game?

The achievements for Reach are a bit buggy, you will have to just try again.

Happened to me too, they have a tendency to glitch…

I assumed that was all it was but I just wanted to check I hadn’t misread the achievement (like I had to get a splatter spree or something). Thanks :slight_smile:

> So I just decided to try and get a few of the achievements that I am missing (mostly the anniversary ones) and I hopped into the Anniversary BTB playlist, intending to get the ‘licence to kill’ achievement (which is awarded for splattering 5 opponents in a matchmade game). I was sure I should have gotten the achievement on my first game as I got 7 splatters. The map was ridgeline and the game type was BTB slayer. Does anyone know why I didn’t get the achievement?

Okay, did you get them in one life? Cause I did kinda the same thing you did. And when that didn’t work, I tried getting all 5 Ghost Splatters in one life. The achievement unlocked on the latter try.

because ur bad