Why doesn't Palmer ever wear a helmet?

I’m serious here. It’s been bugging me lately.

Why wouldn’t a Spartan wear her helmet, even in a hostile environment (when she walks out of the room on the fourth mission).

I just hope that we see her fully armored up soon.

Not a big problem, but it annoys me a bit.

She heard that even if you wear a helmet, your head is still gonna get popped (Kat)

I remember seeing a picture of her in a Scout helmet way back, but surprisingly enough she didn’t wear it in the game.

They have this image http://www.halopedia.org/images/c/ce/H4_SDCC2012_PalmerArmor_turnaround.png of her with a helmet on, my geuss is that it’ll be in spartan ops, or out all together.

so you know shes hot?

Because the Kiki Wolfkill and her Merry band of feminists didn’t want to love anyone in any doubt that she’s a strong capable woman perfectly able to roll with the big boys.

it’s cause when her armor is complete it turns a sheen of white and gold with a beautiful mane and horn on top. It’s very pretty, and 343 wants to save it for the last mission so they can show off their new fashion sense.

It’s more respectable to not wear a helmet when it’s not needed.

I bet you it’s because she was assigned the FOTUS helmet, and she’s too embarrassed to wear it XD

> Because the Kiki Wolfkill and her Merry band of feminists didn’t want to <mark>love</mark> anyone in any doubt that she’s a strong capable woman perfectly able to roll with the big boys.

Freudian slip much?

Maybe she heard from Gears of War that having a helmet will most likely kill you, a bit like being a red shirt.

Honestly though, does seem a bit odd since there is the image of the character model with the scout helmet. Maybe they want to show off their facial animations?

> it’s cause when her armor is complete it turns a sheen of white and gold with a beautiful mane and horn on top. It’s very pretty, and 343 wants to save it for the last mission so they can show off their new fashion sense.

Awesome!!! How do I get that armour? Hahahaha. The way I picture it, it seems pretty cool at least if it’s still armour and your not talking about her morphing into a unicorn.

> It’s more respectable to not wear a helmet when it’s not needed.

Right, but she had it off in the middle of a war zone when they were literally hiding from Prometheans

Eye candy for guys. Someone that girls can relate and look up to for girls?

She hasn’t been in any firefight so far in the CGI Spartan Ops. She was always seen on deck, at the spartan armory or in the hangar of the Infinity. As she is also one of the lead character of the series it would have been worst to have her talk all those dialogue with an helmet on.

As for campaign she didn’t use an helmet during it probably because 343i wanted to clearly show she was going to be an important character in Spartan Ops or possibly for future Halo title.

Um, so we know how much she looks like fem shep? Also, so we know she is sooper -Yoink!-.

Although… wouldn’t it be hilarious if they introduced a female character with a -Yoink!- voice who always wore a helmet. Then, one day, there is a massive reveal of her taking her helmet off, and BLAM!!!

It is obvious that the helmet had a software issue, which prompted her to use her favourite method of repair, and as a result she is to this day, unable to find it.

Visual recognition, and plot armor.

Call it the “chainmail bikini syndrome”.

> It is obvious that the helmet had a software issue, which prompted her to use her favourite method of repair, and as a result she is to this day, unable to find it.

Hmmm I guess you are refering to kicking it?

-PLAUSIBLE-

> It is obvious that the helmet had a software issue, which prompted her to use her favourite method of repair, and as a result she is to this day, unable to find it.

I imagine it’s floating around in space somewhere…or shoved up some tech guy’s -Yoink-.