Why doesn't anyone come back to Halo 3?

Come join me in some good Halo fun!Stop playing this abomination!

I play it err day.

but you’re only one person! We need more!

Because I prefer to play halo reach

You have bad taste, Everett :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, I love the game but I’ve had quite enough of yellow bar day in, day out, every game.

i just rebought it today, and can’t play half of what I want because I don’t own mythic II when i own the other ones, but noooo you need alllll dlc

I’ve played it wayyyy to much in the five years it’s been out.

> i just rebought it today, and can’t play half of what I want because I don’t own mythic II when i own the other ones, but noooo you need alllll dlc

I don’t understand. Surly you knew you would need the DLCs to play some of the MM playlists? If so, you really should have bought ODST which has the full Halo 3 MM experience on disk 2. Sorry, but you really have nobody to blame but yourself…

I would play H3 more if my friends still owned it. Had a few games a week ago and the difference in skill reqirement was staggering. I fired a sniper rifle at a guy and missed spectacularly and he DID NOT DIE! I had actually forgotten that H3 seemed to expect you to aim.

2 busy playing Halo 4.

Because Halo 3 is outdated now and feels it when you play this is of course down to opinion though obviously :slight_smile: and no denying for it’s time was awesome and best game out there. However now days i’d rather be Halo 4 as it’s new fresh and fun and plays better that Halo 3 if you ask me :).

> Because Halo 3 is outdated now and feels it when you play this is of course down to opinion though obviously :slight_smile: and no denying for it’s time was awesome and best game out there. However now days i’d rather be Halo 4 as it’s new fresh and fun and plays better that Halo 3 if you ask me :).

But Halo 4 is sooooo BAAAAAADDDDDDDD! How can you say you’re a Halo fan if you’d rather play Halo 4 than the best Halo there ever was? You have lost your way, my friend.

@Beastly Boone- That’s the problem with these forums, everybody thinks their opinion is the rule. Saying he isn’t a true Halo fan because he likes the game is ignorant. IMO Halo 4 is great, and Halo 3 is the worst one yet, but that is MY opinion.

no one plays HALO3 becausee HALO4 is out

Halo 3 is outdated dude, and barely anyone plays it! And plus Halo 4 is awesome! why would anyone want to play a outdated game, its like asking people to play Halo CE instead of Halo 3.