Why doesn’t Lock’s BR have a sight in cutscenes?

I have noticed that Lock never has a sight on his BR in cut scenes. Not that I’m complaining, I never liked the look of the Halo 5 “ horn” sight. It looks kinda weird, not sure why they didn’t stick with the Halo 4 BR scope or even the classic scope.

It’s likely a minor oversight. Heck, Fred’s DMR was missing its scope when Blue Team was swarmed with Wardens inside the Cryptum.

An oversight, like Haxor said. In the incredibly inspiring scene where Chief says, “Focus fire,” and all the Spartans are shown to fire randomly at whatever comes into their periphery, all their weapons sound the same and Fred’s DMR looks like it’s firing multiple round per second. I’m so glad there’s a new narrative lead for Infinite…

> 2533274824050480;3:
> An oversight, like Haxor said. In the incredibly inspiring scene where Chief says, “Focus fire,” and all the Spartans are shown to fire randomly at whatever comes into their periphery, all their weapons sound the same and Fred’s DMR looks like it’s firing multiple round per second. I’m so glad there’s a new narrative lead for Infinite…

Part of my problem with Halo 5 was how Blue Team doesn’t act like professional soldiers. Focus fire=fire everywhere, lol. Halo Wars captured Spartan IIs better. Professional and they work as a unit. Blue Team just follow Master Chief everywhere and have no personality.

> 2535416616313329;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > An oversight, like Haxor said. In the incredibly inspiring scene where Chief says, “Focus fire,” and all the Spartans are shown to fire randomly at whatever comes into their periphery, all their weapons sound the same and Fred’s DMR looks like it’s firing multiple round per second. I’m so glad there’s a new narrative lead for Infinite…
>
> Part of my problem with Halo 5 was how Blue Team doesn’t act like professional soldiers. Focus fire=fire everywhere, lol. Halo Wars captured Spartan IIs better. Professional and they work as a unit. Blue Team just follow Master Chief everywhere and have no personality.

Man, no kidding. The guy who wrote all the characters for 5 made them all look so bad. It’s really unfortunate that was how they were introduced to the games since they’re portrayed way better in the books and other lore. I still liked them because of that and because they’re II’s, so it’s mainly the writer(s) I’m pissed at. Like you said, way better in HW2.