Why does Waypoint hate the B-net's Flood?

I made a topic over there asking why that community hates you, so I’ll do the opposite over here and when my 1-month ban is over I’ll post a compromise over there.

Think about how cats hate dogs, or how CoD players hate Halo players and vice versa.

That’s the sort of relationship that goes on, it is natural pretty much.

I like it way better over here. Just sayin.

Same reason why -Yoink!- hates funnyjunk.
This song may explain why…

I do like Bungie a lot, but I find Waypoint’s community to be a bit more pleasant to chat with. I’m still part of both communities, but I prefer to stay on Waypoint. I really don’t understand why both communities loath each other immensely.

I wasn’t aware that anybody hated anybody. As a matter of fact, I (along with several others from either site) often visit both frequently. The pseudo-conflict between either community is just dumb, and there for the sake of drama.

I don’t hate anyone as well. What I do hate is when people come to Waypoint just to troll and spam. It happened yesterday and that annoys me. Aside from that, I don’t have any opinion on the bungie forums. I like Waypoint because of its community and its user friendly interface.

OP, all you see over there is the loud minority. You need to find the silent majority.

Because sometimes flood members come over here, and post crap, and are very hateful, freak out if their thread gets locked, attacks the mods for doing their job, create an alt account either spam the forums with “WHY WAS MY THREAD LOCKED!?” or -Yoink!- links.
Some of them hate us because they think the Flood is better and vis versa, there is room for both communities, and I don’t get why we can’t get along, and not post that -Yoink!- gif.

So, waypoint-bungie.net flood community playdate coming up next week right?

Please take your hate elsewhere. A few bad apples don’t ruin the whole bunch.

I post here and on b.net and I must admit I’ve never seen anything that suggests “Waypoint hates B-net’s Flood”. What a strange thing to declare, especially considering that a lot of us (the long time Halo fans anyway) are still active in the Bungie community.

> I like it way better over here. Just sayin.

^This, 110% this^

I dont dislike one or the other, i was primarily on bnet before because they were the main creators of halo, but halo is now in waypoints hands so i chill here. i still visit bnet though. i dont get why people need to be jerks when it gets them nothing and no where on forums.

> So, waypoint-bungie.net flood community playdate coming up next week right?

LOL

Because the vocal minorities within each website judge the other website based on that site’s worst members.

I don’t know about you guys, but I love both just the same. As a matter of fact, I work with one of the B.Net employees. We often have lunch and bring tales of who’s forums are superior.

There is no reason why we can’t coexist. There are some cool folks in both places. Now that HBO on the other hand…

The community-bashing is ridiculous. People take note of the actions of the unpleasant minority, overgeneralize, and believe the majority of the community to be like the unpleasant minority.

@rukizzel: How about them HaloGAFers, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me apologize for the immature arrogant idiots on the Flood. Not all of us Floodians are that bad.

Both sites have gaping flaws.

> Because the vocal minorities within each website judge the other website based on that site’s worst members.

That’s one of the many stupid things about human beings, we can sometimes be fixated on the worst qualities of things, and are too stubborn to see past that bad. :confused: