Why does this happen?

I was playing global championship and I was winning badly 22 kills, the closest opponent had 3, and everyone quits and i get a did not finish recorded instead of a win. why just why?

Your connection lagged you out from the game, this is one of the reasons why 343 allows players to have 3 quits/DNF each week in the GC playlist.

but i didnt get a win or anything. do i still get 0 points? also by the time i had 22 kills there were only 3 players left in the match

Since you are entitled to 3 quits/DNF each week that game basically didn’t count at all for the leaderboard 20 wins thing.

so no score is counted, but it still sucks i needed that 8 pts, also im trying to get a 50 in this playlist so that was a free win down the drain

> so no score is counted, but it still sucks i needed that 8 pts, also im trying to get a 50 in this playlist so that was a free win down the drain

At least you had a free loss. It could have been worse if they didn’t allow 3 quits as you would have had a game added to your count but at 0 points.

> > so no score is counted, but it still sucks i needed that 8 pts, also im trying to get a 50 in this playlist so that was a free win down the drain
>
> At least you had a free loss. It could have been worse if they didn’t allow 3 quits as you would have had a game added to your count but at 0 points.

true, but i am butthurt because it should have been a great win, if i wasn’t in first place i wouldnt be as upset