Why does the New Generation love Broken Games?

I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…

> 2533274799155638;1:
> I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…

> 2533274862215606;2:
> > 2533274799155638;1:
> > I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…
>
> When H2 was released, it had a huge event full of bugs and issues with multiplayer, because back then the concept of multiplayer for xbox live was still new. They had a bunch of kinks to work out. So I have no freaking clue what you are talking about when you say “my generation always got working games to 100%” However it is 2014, 343 definitely flubbed this launch up up.

Threads like these do nothing but clog up the SUPPORT forum. If you want to complain without supplying any sort of bug report or glitch, go to the Master Chief Collection forum and do it there. Otherwise you’re just contributing to the delay in getting issues fixed by spamming this forum.

> 2533274799155638;1:
> I have been gaming since 1995

Here’s a quarter, call someone who gives a crap

Please stop starting topics.

You have 4 immediately visible that are all like this.
The “Will 343…” one could have contained everything all 4 of these topics have.
Commenting is one thing, starting topics as if it was twitter is another.
It is making it difficult to view other topics that actually discuss issues pertaining to the experience within the actual game.

Halo 2 did have a lot of bugs but the more time goes by the more unfinished games we get.

> 2533274799155638;1:
> I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…

The games of this generation are more advanced and complex so there is a better chance of problems happening, and also takes longer to figure out and fix. Kind of common sense isn’t it?

I can’t play any feature in Halo MCC it’s 100% broken if it’s more complex to make take more time to get it right then publish it.

Yes I think we can all agree more time should have been taken before it was released. It clearly wasn’t ready. With that being said a lot of the matchmaking issues would only show when thousands of people flood the network to play. These problems are more complex and time consuming to fix than a 1995 Nintendo game. I also would disagree the game is “100% broken” because that isn’t true. It will take a while for this stuff to get fixed so either be patient or move on to something else.

> 2533274799155638;1:
> I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…

Well, I’m defending it because it will be fixed. And I never choose to not-defend something. I’m never anti-defense against something.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274974033696;11:
> > 2533274799155638;1:
> > I’m just curious because I have been gaming since 1995 and this New Generation of gamers is defending a broken game which makes zero sense because there gonna start a endless chain of broken games… my generation always got working games to 100% and if something was broken in anyway everyone would contact the company with complaints and they fixed it fast something broken in a game would be very rare then very rare.Video Games were always published to 100% working since this New Generation of gamers that does not care what they get I can put a picture on a cover and give them a blank disc and they would be satisfied…
>
>
>
> Well, I’m defending it because it will be fixed. And I never choose to not-defend something. I’m never anti-defense against something.

So you’d defend Jerry Sandusky?

> 2533274799155638;9:
> I can’t play any feature in Halo MCC it’s 100% broken if it’s more complex to make take more time to get it right then publish it.

That’s just a rare case. 60% of the game works just fine for me. (including matchmaking, sometimes). I already think I’ve gotten my money’s worth, between what works right now, and the support they are currently using to fix it.

This -Yoink- intensejames is mad as -Yoink-

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i love bacon