Why does Neogaf get all the attention??

Edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Report and move on.

IDK, Urk did the same thing a while ago. Maybe they are afraid of the forums, I am.

Why, just why copy a already existing thread word for word?

> Why, just why copy a already existing thread word for word?

What? There’s not a thread that’s exactly like this one.

> > Why, just why copy a already existing thread word for word?
>
> What? There’s not a thread that’s exactly like this one.

facepalm Look now.

> > > Why, just why copy a already existing thread word for word?
> >
> > What? There’s not a thread that’s exactly like this one.
>
> facepalm Look now.

I still don’t get it. Could you link me? :frowning:

Wow.

> > > Why, just why copy a already existing thread word for word?
> >
> > What? There’s not a thread that’s exactly like this one.
>
> facepalm Look now.

There is no chance that your argument being word for word being identical to an earlier thread (minus the developers name) is a coincidence. You blatantly copied this.

facepalm Here

Blatantly copied what? I found nothing about David Ellis that was exactly word-for-word on the forums. :l

I just don’t get why you would just blatantly copy my thread. Just post there, it’s not so hard.

Here’s my thread.

10/10. Such originality just isn’t found these days. Bravo OP. Bravo indeed.

> I just don’t get why you would just blatantly copy my thread. Just post there, it’s not so hard.
>
> Here’s my thread.

Take a look at the unnecessary amount of thanks you got for such a simple question and then look at how many thanks he got. Waypoint needs to edit that feature to be more limited or something.

Why do you guys hate David?

> Why do you guys hate David?

No one said they hate David. People are complaining because you just copied another thread and replaced the name of the person it was about. Any discussion that could take place in this thread has already taken place in the original thread. This is nothing but spam.

> I’ve not yet been on thee website (Will do soon) but all I hear when it comes to info is ‘David Ellis said on Neogaf…’
>
> So I have a few questions…
>
> 1. Why would it be Neogaf to get Halo info before THE HALO WEBSITE?
>
> 2. Why does David Ellis not think to post his stuff where his fans are, where Halo is based, where he would get the most attention and people most want to hear what’s being said? AKA, here.
>
> 3. Why does David Ellis not post here? Does he have his reasons?

Whats the difference with how Bungie did it?
Bungie was on Neogaf all the time as well, and Halo rumours and news always have had a tendency to start or show up over there.
And just like how Bungie employees seldomly posted on their forums, 343i employees don’t directly discuss things with us.
Which probably is a good idea, seeing as how certain groups would then battle each other to convince Ellis of how H4 should or shouldn’t be.

Oh mijn god, het is Donnie.

> > I just don’t get why you would just blatantly copy my thread. Just post there, it’s not so hard.
> >
> > Here’s my thread.
>
> Take a look at the unnecessary amount of thanks you got for such a simple question and then look at how many thanks he got. Waypoint needs to edit that feature to be more limited or something.

Wait, you say that these 7 thanks that he got are necessary? They were more unecessary and undeserved that Fooman’s 25 thanks.

Some people are uptight and take things too seriously.

OntopicsoIdon’tgetbanned: Cool.