Why does multiplayer look like cod

Dear 343
As a unreal fan of halo I’m really disappointed that every tutorial of halo 4 multiplayer looks like call of duty. If I wanted to play call of duty I would, but I don’t. I want halo to stay exactly the same no kill cams and no rockets where ammo exceeds more than two shots. Basically all you did to halo four is put master chief in it and basically riped off call of duty. So from a fan that just appreciates how halo multiplayer was in the past games please don’t make it into call of duty.

Sincerally jack

A “new” halo 2 or 3 would not survive the current market.
and It is not a new cod.

the multiplayer is not broken and we don;t have any gamebreaking perks or killstreak rewards.

perhaps you should watch video’s or look on the forums to learn about the decent changes that were made.

> Dear 343
> As a unreal fan of halo I’m really disappointed that every tutorial of halo 4 multiplayer looks like call of duty. If I wanted to play call of duty I would, but I don’t. I want halo to stay exactly the same no kill cams and no rockets where ammo exceeds more than two shots. Basically all you did to halo four is put master chief in it and basically riped off call of duty. So from a fan that just appreciates how halo multiplayer was in the past games please don’t make it into call of duty.
>
> Sincerally jack

They are both shooters, Its going to be hard to Not have sort of the same things in a game. Escpecially when you are trying to come up with new things.

All i say is, if it plays fine and is fun, I would not Give A ---- about it being like COD because cod Would suck compared to it.

Nuff said.

inserts face into palm and shakes head, as even more faith in humanity has been lost

If only this game looked or played even remotely close to CoD, I would agree with you OP. Luckily, you are wrong. Do some research before jumping on the “Halo is ripping CoD” bandwagon. CoD did not invent the ideas that Halo is using. Even if it did, so damn what? The games are nothing alike.

Another one!

It does not play like call of duty at all. It does not feel like it and look like it

It plays like halo, feels like halo and looks like halo. And yes I played it.

I’m adding another 2 cents by saying that a person does not die after being shot with 2 bullets.

Is it that time again? The time when another CoD-Halo comparison thread emerges? Oh boy…

> A “new” halo 2 or 3 would not survive the current market.
> and It is not a new cod.

Stopped right here. Just because people don’t like these features doesn’t mean they want another Halo 2 or 3

You do know Halo was made before cod right? Also it’s called remixing everyone does it.