Why does he gets thousands and thousands of view?

Okay I won’t be calling out any name, but why does when I want to look at the content browser and see some “cool” videos, I always see the same guy with thousands of views on its videos, which are never good?

You probably know who I’m talking about, can I like “block” it from my content browser? We use to get some cool videos a while back with iSpiteful (most of the times) and bunch of other no name cool video, but now, it’s him, just him…

Dude, just give us the name. There is like a million Halo Youtubers.

> 2533274872647908;1:
> Okay I won’t be calling out any name, but why does when I want to look at the content browser and see some “cool” videos, I always see the same guy with thousands of views on its videos, which are never good?
>
> You probably know who I’m talking about, can I like “block” it from my content browser? We use to get some cool videos a while back with iSpiteful (most of the times) and bunch of other no name cool video, but now, it’s him, just him…

Without naming names we can’t have a discussion so unless I hear someone specific can’t speak on anybody in general.

By my guess, it’s probably Lui Calibre

> 2535462333594080;2:
> Dude, just give us the name. There is like a million Halo Youtubers.

Technically that would be calling out, which is against the rule.

> 2533274872647908;1:
> Okay I won’t be calling out any name, but why does when I want to look at the content browser and see some “cool” videos, I always see the same guy with thousands of views on its videos, which are never good?
>
> You probably know who I’m talking about, can I like “block” it from my content browser? We use to get some cool videos a while back with iSpiteful (most of the times) and bunch of other no name cool video, but now, it’s him, just him…

Why do you care? A lot and I do mean a lot of people make terrible halo related content, there is a reason I don’t watch most of it.

> 2533274847563380;5:
> > 2535462333594080;2:
> > Dude, just give us the name. There is like a million Halo Youtubers.
>
>
> Technically that would be calling out, which is against the rule.

Kind of a grey area though. I think the spirit of the rule is calling out is for bad things- x betrayed me, x quit a match, x is cheating, etc.

If you’re praising someone, why would it be bad to call out? But then again, I’m not a mod so my opinions don’t mean much. This post is basically saying x gets tons of views, I’d like to know why/how. I’ll raise the Waypoint batsignal:

Edit: batsignal answered

Honestly the no calling out rule is bad. If someone is cheating and you can’t call them out how are they supposed to be caught? If someone is doing a bad thing what’s it to them if nobody can call them out? Bad system, lets bad things continue.

> 2533274820642782;8:
> Honestly the no calling out rule is bad. If someone is cheating and you can’t call them out how are they supposed to be caught? If someone is doing a bad thing what’s it to them if nobody can call them out? Bad system, lets bad things continue.

Message a moderator

> 2533274942042829;9:
> > 2533274820642782;8:
> > Honestly the no calling out rule is bad. If someone is cheating and you can’t call them out how are they supposed to be caught? If someone is doing a bad thing what’s it to them if nobody can call them out? Bad system, lets bad things continue.
>
>
> Message a moderator

Still calling out but to one mod.

> 2533274820642782;10:
> > 2533274942042829;9:
> > > 2533274820642782;8:
> > > Honestly the no calling out rule is bad. If someone is cheating and you can’t call them out how are they supposed to be caught? If someone is doing a bad thing what’s it to them if nobody can call them out? Bad system, lets bad things continue.
> >
> >
> > Message a moderator
>
>
> Still calling out but to one mod.

Calling out is against forum rules, not a private message to a moderator

I think in this case it may be ok, grey area as noted above but I think it pushes more towards the not calling out spectrum. It’s really more of a discussion on that users videos. Other mods may disagree, I’ll leave it open for now.

Regarding the rules on calling out, I can clarify: We promote discussion and debates the forums but we don’t promote or condone personal attacks, which is often what happens when you call out another user. It has happened in the past that users have been wrongly accused of something and others jump on the bandwagon to send them messages. I’ve seen done pretty hurtful messages sent to people who have nothing wrong. If someone is cheating or breaking the rules you should report them in the appropriate place - via Xbox live, etc.

Yeah sucks when you get a sick Triple or Over and no one watches it… then Nooby McNoob (sorry if actual name) gets a lucky “flailing” Double Kill and it trends and gets a ton of views lol.

Some montages I see anymore, one I saw where the guy put a single ASSIST in his highlight reel… and there’s very little effort put in or emphasis on quality. C’mon people!

> 2533274942042829;4:
> By my guess, it’s probably Lui Calibre

Exactly! Does he owns the content browser or what?

> 2533274873580796;13:
> Yeah sucks when you get a sick Triple or Over and no one watches it… then Nooby McNoob (sorry if actual name) gets a lucky “flailing” Double Kill and it trends and gets a ton of views lol.
>
> Some montages I see anymore, one I saw where the guy put a single ASSIST in his highlight reel… and there’s very little effort put in or emphasis on quality. C’mon people!

I’m recording myself some funny glitch or nice killing spree (triple, overkill, +++). But the content browser is filled in with Nooby McNoob videos (<-- I like it xD)

> 2533274803493024;7:
> > 2533274847563380;5:
> > > 2535462333594080;2:
> > > Dude, just give us the name. There is like a million Halo Youtubers.
> >
> >
> > Technically that would be calling out, which is against the rule.
>
>
> Kind of a grey area though. I think the spirit of the rule is calling out is for bad things- x betrayed me, x quit a match, x is cheating, etc.
>
> If you’re praising someone, why would it be bad to call out? But then again, I’m not a mod so my opinions don’t mean much. This post is basically saying x gets tons of views, I’d like to know why/how. I’ll raise the Waypoint batsignal:
>
> Edit: batsignal answered

> 2533274813317074;12:
> I think in this case it may be ok, grey area as noted above but I think it pushes more towards the not calling out spectrum. It’s really more of a discussion on that users videos. Other mods may disagree, I’ll leave it open for now.
>
> Regarding the rules on calling out, I can clarify: We promote discussion and debates the forums but we don’t promote or condone personal attacks, which is often what happens when you call out another user. It has happened in the past that users have been wrongly accused of something and others jump on the bandwagon to send them messages. I’ve seen done pretty hurtful messages sent to people who have nothing wrong. If someone is cheating or breaking the rules you should report them in the appropriate place - via Xbox live, etc.

Ok, I wasn’t sure if op was upset at the youtuber, that’s why I said it. I didn’t want anybody to say, “this youtuber is bad” kinda stuff.

Thanks for the responses btw

> 2533274872647908;1:
>

he is the only one left(along with pingy and spliced) who has enough viewers to be able to pop up everyone else left or is watching minecraft.

> 2535462333594080;18:
> > 2533274813317074;12:
> > I think in this case it may be ok, grey area as noted above but I think it pushes more towards the not calling out spectrum. It’s really more of a discussion on that users videos. Other mods may disagree, I’ll leave it open for now.
> >
> > Regarding the rules on calling out, I can clarify: We promote discussion and debates the forums but we don’t promote or condone personal attacks, which is often what happens when you call out another user. It has happened in the past that users have been wrongly accused of something and others jump on the bandwagon to send them messages. I’ve seen done pretty hurtful messages sent to people who have nothing wrong. If someone is cheating or breaking the rules you should report them in the appropriate place - via Xbox live, etc.
>
> What he said^

Just a guess, but maybe he tells all his followers to like his stuff which makes them get on the front pages by default.