Why does Halo need to be perfect?

It seems like compared to other games Halo has to be this perfect game that fits exactly how an individual wants it to be or they won’t play it. People are quitting cause one weapon is slightly too good, lack of armor customization, sprint, req packs, hell you name it some people quit over anything. I fear Halo 5 might suffer like Reach or Halo 4 because it isn’t this all perfect game. Yet people many people continued to play a broken -Yoink- Battlefield 4, or a year after year same old terribly unbalanced COD. None of the other Halo’s were perfect but held great fanbases. What I think it is, is the far vast majority like to play unbalanced, casual games like COD and destiny and that is why Halo suffers now.

It’s because the haters are Bungie fanboys. They hate 343

> 2533274826926032;1:
> It seems like compared to other games Halo has to be this perfect game that fits exactly how an individual wants it to be or they won’t play it. People are quitting cause one weapon is slightly too good, lack of armor customization, sprint, req packs, hell you name it some people quit over anything. I fear Halo 5 might suffer like Reach or Halo 4 because it isn’t this all perfect game. Yet people many people continued to play a broken -Yoink- Battlefield 4, or a year after year same old terribly unbalanced COD. None of the other Halo’s were perfect but held great fanbases. What I think it is, is the far vast majority like to play unbalanced, casual games like COD and destiny and that is why Halo suffers now.

Halonazis find anything and everything they can to complain about. The game is a blast infact, I love it. But some people just need to complain because then they feel better about themselves for supporting a lost cause. Bungie ain’t coming back to Halo which is actually really funny it’s still a thing being asked by the community since most of the people that comprised Bungie during it’s Halo years are now working at Microsoft, 343 and Certain Affinity. Bungie is just a brand now, the people that made Halo is not at Bungie anymore. And something most people seem to forget when they say Bungie should come back to Halo is that Bungie made Reach, and boy did the community -Yoink- on that game. And Bungie actually parted ways with Microsoft to make new IP’s while Microsoft wanted them to make more Halo games. And Bungie execs kinda despised the Halo Extended Universe, to them Master Chief was the last Spartan and a Story after his “demise” was uncertain in their eyes.

You have Bungie fanboys and 343i fanboys.

I myself am a Halo fanboy. 343i have done more for the Lore of Halo than Bungie ever did.

And 343i have relied on extended fiction more than ever… That’s a bad thing, if you hadn’t worked it out.

> 2533274908722615;5:
> And 343i have relied on extended fiction more than ever… That’s a bad thing, if you hadn’t worked it out.

What’s wrong with using expanded fiction. Halo is a massive universe they should be other stories happening in it. Also things like Blue Team were around long before 343 took over and were said to be alive post Halo 3 so it wouldn’t make much sense for them just to never be in the games. I do however wish they would better explain some of the EU stuff in the games.

I feel people are completely over-reacting about this.
Halo is Halo. This is Halo. Nothing changed. They added new ideas and they work perfectly.
Reviewers can be wrong. Yes, the campaign had a short 8 hour play through. But 8 hours that is flawless and feels like a story? I feel like that is very good. What this game does is gives 343 time to actually continue they’re story of Chief and Cortana. The whole plot may just be a set up but is that a crime? For knowing that they’re making ANOTHER game and KNOWING that they don’t need the whole story here? NO. That is perfectly fine. That is exactly how books work. When you have a vision you follow your vision out. A cheesy example is Hunger Games, that is a Three part story. The beginning- The Problem. Second Book- Fixing problem. Third Book- Tying loose ends up. That is probably how Halo 6 is going to be. There is nothing wrong with how 343 did this, it’s a perfect set up for getting people such as myself hyped for the next game.
The game has ALREADY improved from Halo 4. Let me just say there are NO launch issues unlike MCC and if there is then they are extremely miniscule. The multiplayer side is coming, in December were getting the full Forge update, the whole reason it’s not in the game is because they KNOW it has to be polished and the best it can and then its only going to get constantly updated based on fan feedback free of charge. So in the end, it’s a good game and I don’t see why any of these are an honest problem.
Oh yeah, and let me just mention on the whole idea of aiming down sites. What this feature really is, it’s for those few gamers who just do it by chance/habit so it feels betters. It does nothing, honestly. The feature is just there for the people who aim out of habit, it doesnt improve accuracy or in any way or form give you an advantage. So I don’t see why people are so butt hurt about it.
Halo is Halo, and this is Halo. Halo is fun, and this is fun, therefore, it’s Halo.

> 2533274908722615;5:
> And 343i have relied on extended fiction more than ever… That’s a bad thing, if you hadn’t worked it out.

Without the extended lore you wouldn’t have the games

No such thing as perfect.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

-inputs must be repeated (don’t carry over) when clambering or boosting
-no social playlists, no variety.
-aiming acceleration has deadzones, making it terrible and very notice. Aiming diagonally is slower than aiming side to side and aiming up is even slower. The -Yoink-.
-radar needs to be increased or just removed. It baits people into a false sense of security. We move twice as fast yet the radar is half the size.nice.
-taking away scoring in campaign, limiting custom game options. A general rule for sequels: don’t remove previous positive steps forward that are simple to carry over.
-warzone especially atk/def is poorly organized
-removing customization options (shoulders, etc). yet again, lame af.
-not being able to sprint whilst being shot. Extremely lame
-the time it takes to die in legendary is stupidly low
-weapon timers. The timers are way way too low. Securing a railgun can guarantee that you can control that whole side of the map until it respawns. Since and repeat. (railgun is also quite op)
-and not launching with forge and more maps. Stop. Releasing. Unfinished. Products. Don’t be surprised when halo 5 is abandoned. So disappointed with your “pro team.” Being worse than Halo 4 is saying a lot.
-Campaign was disgraceful as a whole. (What did you guys work on during the 11 month delay since the beta? The multiplayer is noticeably worse since then (aiming not working and radar)).
-Lying about the number of missions? (saying there are 15 and adding 3 walk around missions simply to be able to lie about it)Unless these things are addressed nearly immediately, the population will disappear rapidly. It is already happening. And deservingly so. MCC was a nightmare and yet some key mistakes (aiming acceleration and deadzones) are being repeated. Out of my 8 friends that I play with, all dislike the game. Two have traded it on. The reset were playing different games today. They abandoned it hoping it may be fixed in the future.the lack of talent and common sense stemming from 343 is impossible to ignore. Certainly the last time I am support them if these issues are not addressed right away.
-booting/banning people for killing teammates after the game has ended? Nice
-spawning outside of the map
-unable to calculate KDA? Nice. I have just over a 2.0 yet it displays as a 10. Messing up an excel spreadsheet is unacceptable
-no medal chest at the end of games? K
-did the marketing directions never play the game?

• Spartan companies, yet no clan matches
    -over inflating ranks. So many subpar players are getting played super highly. Take a note from league of legends. Start them low and let them climb.
    -beat downs lunging but not hitting?
    -friendly AI are atrocious. Stopping two feet infront of you, not reviving, barely participating in fights, etc
    -rarity of armors, etc does not show after unlock.
    -story writing was just painful. Both dialogue and story.

I see it as a franchise that at some point or another had a feature I liked, but then a later title removed it.

Can’t we just have all the good features stay in future titles?

Like firefight.

I really like the game as well.

Halo 5 is for me the best multiplayer I’ve seen. The problem? People are so close, and it’s very hard to bring people from CoD or BTF. There are people who only wants to run and kill like cod, Halo is more difficult than these games and you have to be patient and tactical if you wanna play good.

Also, we need another Game mode, PvE. For me it’s essential Firefight in Halo

> 2790623340546311;10:
> -inputs must be repeated (don’t carry over) when clambering or boosting
> -no social playlists, no variety.
> -aiming acceleration has deadzones, making it terrible and very notice. Aiming diagonally is slower than aiming side to side and aiming up is even slower. The -Yoink-.
> -radar needs to be increased or just removed. It baits people into a false sense of security. We move twice as fast yet the radar is half the size.nice.
> -taking away scoring in campaign, limiting custom game options. A general rule for sequels: don’t remove previous positive steps forward that are simple to carry over.
> -warzone especially atk/def is poorly organized
> -removing customization options (shoulders, etc). yet again, lame af.
> -not being able to sprint whilst being shot. Extremely lame
> -the time it takes to die in legendary is stupidly low
> -weapon timers. The timers are way way too low. Securing a railgun can guarantee that you can control that whole side of the map until it respawns. Since and repeat. (railgun is also quite op)
> -and not launching with forge and more maps. Stop. Releasing. Unfinished. Products. Don’t be surprised when halo 5 is abandoned. So disappointed with your “pro team.” Being worse than Halo 4 is saying a lot.
> -Campaign was disgraceful as a whole. (What did you guys work on during the 11 month delay since the beta? The multiplayer is noticeably worse since then (aiming not working and radar)).
> -Lying about the number of missions? (saying there are 15 and adding 3 walk around missions simply to be able to lie about it)Unless these things are addressed nearly immediately, the population will disappear rapidly. It is already happening. And deservingly so. MCC was a nightmare and yet some key mistakes (aiming acceleration and deadzones) are being repeated. Out of my 8 friends that I play with, all dislike the game. Two have traded it on. The reset were playing different games today. They abandoned it hoping it may be fixed in the future.the lack of talent and common sense stemming from 343 is impossible to ignore. Certainly the last time I am support them if these issues are not addressed right away.
> -booting/banning people for killing teammates after the game has ended? Nice
> -spawning outside of the map
> -unable to calculate KDA? Nice. I have just over a 2.0 yet it displays as a 10. Messing up an excel spreadsheet is unacceptable
> -no medal chest at the end of games? K
> -did the marketing directions never play the game?
> - Spartan companies, yet no clan matches
> -over inflating ranks. So many subpar players are getting played super highly. Take a note from league of legends. Start them low and let them climb.

Just wanted to let you know good sir that I’ve seen this very same comment of yours in atleast 5 different threads so I’ve reported you for spam, double posting and whatever… Twice

Halo needs to be perfect because we love Halo. There’s nothing wrong with that.
The game is fine. It has it’s flaws and it has its really cool Halo moments. Like every Halo did.
Sure, there’s less to do in this Halo than ever before and there’s massive competition this release season. Maybe that’s why we’re all so critical and defensive. We want others to love Halo like we do. So when we present this game to our friends, we know it’s just an OK game. It’s not perfect and it’s not great. The Halo name and backstory is better than the game. That’s hard to sell to our friends that will end up leaving us in a few days for Destiny, COD, Battlefield and Star Wars. So we’re left fighting each other and begging 343 to make a masterpiece. Because we want a masterpiece to play with the entire world.