Why Does Halo 4 Release suck so badly?

Is it just me or does Halo 4 seem to lack ALOT! 8 maps played over and over. honesty after the first week i was straight up bored of this game.

It has issues and needs changes, but I’ve been really enjoying myself so far honestly.

I’ve never enjoyed a halo game like this in quite a while. I love it. The only thin that needs changing is bringing back the veto option.

i like halo 4

Bro, this is a post release beta. Things will change but it’s going to take some time. I’m pretty upset that I had to pay for a beta but whatever…I’d return it if I could.

> Is it just me or does Halo 4 seem to lack ALOT! 8 maps played over and over. honesty after the first week i was straight up bored of this game.

Really…so bored that after the second week you felt the need to post on the official forums that you were bored of the game after 7 days, 7 days ago

You know, just because you dont like the game, doesnt mean the game sucks

The beauty about Video games as a hobby is that there are plenty of other games out there to play, instead of crying over it go play one of them and have a happy happy joy joy kind of day instead

> Bro, this is a post release beta. Things will change but it’s going to take some time. I’m pretty upset that I had to pay for a beta but whatever…I’d return it if I could.

Nothing about this game seems like a broken or super unpolished beta.
It’s more stable and polished than about 99% of games that come out nowadays. And it’s 343i’s first attempt, so I’m pretty impressed.

We need some forge maps.

halo 4 needs more maps. im tired of playing haven every game

All games are like this at release, Halo 3 and Halo 2 were both like this at release.

halo 2 definitely didnt have these kinds of problems and you actually played more than 4 maps in each game type

Not enough maps definitely. Would like to see more customizations with armor (picking individual piece colors) and emblems (like in COD). Bring back the veto option and grenades literally are like throwing pom-poms at one another unless you get a stick. However, this game is 10000 times better than Halo 3 was.