Why does forge have such a small budget and limited pieces?

Why does forge have such a small budget and limited pieces? While I know it is a limit to prevent epic lag, it should still be able to go higher, and we shouldn’t have a limit to the actual pieces, only a budget, which is already kinda low IMO. When I use walls and stuff, I run out really fast, as most of the time I am forging cities and stuff. It shouldn’t have a limit to the pieces, as some people might wanna use walls only to create something, or a lot of building blocks. Instead, it should just have a budget, and the current one seems to be a bit to low (or the items are too expensive). While it isn’t really a problem in small/plain maps, I want to sometimes forge large maps like a city I am currently forging, and I have run out of most pieces and my budget already after finishing all the roads and ONLY 3 buildings. It might not seem like much, but it is. You run out of pieces real quick, and then even if you have them, you can’t use them thanks to the budget.

I hope the TU can change this, but if not, at least have Halo 4/Halo CEA’s Forge with a larger limit please?

yea i agree there shouldn’t be a limit to the pieces
and the budget can be raised