Why Does EVERYTHING in Halo 5 Need to Change?!

Why Does EVERYTHING in Halo 5 Need to Change?!

I agree with the act man, He needs your support

I see u did the links now haha
But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )

> 2535468425990603;2:
> I see u did the links now haha
> But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
> As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
> I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )

lol yeah I wanted to thank you for pointing about the link thing. I didn’t know that way even there.

> 2535468425990603;2:
> I see u did the links now haha
> But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
> As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
> I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )

Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
I do wish Halo was more consistent.

> 2533274867552438;4:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > I see u did the links now haha
> > But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
> > As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
> > I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )
>
>
> Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
> I do wish Halo was more consistent.

Cant really tell for Halo 6. Most likely Halo wars 2 would be constant throughout. Maybe if they kept the updates / rotation of the playlists constant eg. Update / rotate the featured playlists every month or few weeks feels ok for me.

> 2535468425990603;5:
> > 2533274867552438;4:
> > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > I see u did the links now haha
> > > But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
> > > As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
> > > I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )
> >
> >
> > Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
> > I do wish Halo was more consistent.
>
>
> Cant really tell for Halo 6. Most likely Halo wars 2 would be constant throughout. Maybe if they kept the updates / rotation of the playlists constant eg. Update / rotate the featured playlists every month or few weeks feels ok for me.

I wonder if they should just try putting 2 MM playlist like they did in Halo 3, like say the competitive was the same fromj realease to close aside from community votes, and then maybe a social playlist that is always changing? I figured that would be a good way 343 could go about it? How about that?

and it will be a sigh of relief for me on Halo Wars 2

The only thing I like about the Breakout V2 is the Flag system. At least now people aren’t just grabbing it when they can’t find the last man.

> 2533274867552438;4:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > I see u did the links now haha
> > But as for changes im used to it. Kinda biased cause im used to playing games like Dota and Cs where there are updates every few months so it doesnt bother me. Unsure about the rest of the community on this matter.
> > As for The act man i think he mentioned that he was away from the game for a while and maybe not seeing the community updates he was unaware of the changes.
> > I dunno to me 343 is experimenting on different options. Like the new breakout theres different opinions by the community. And about it being ranked and unranked, ive seen people mentioning it to be the other way ( rank to be social & vice versa )
>
>
> Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
> I do wish Halo was more consistent.

Nope… I like how Halo changes things up. Sure not all changes are good but that is gaming. I like having to learn new play and tactics. Perhaps some just need to find a franchise that just makes a “new” game year after year of basically the same thing repackaged and sold to them… Every Halo game has brought changes to game play and mechanics. I welcome it.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274867552438;4:
> > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
> > I do wish Halo was more consistent.
>
>
> Nope… I like how Halo changes things up. Sure not all changes are good but that is gaming. I like having to learn new play and tactics. Perhaps some just need to find a franchise that just makes a “new” game year after year of basically the same thing repackaged and sold to them… Every Halo game has brought changes to game play and mechanics. I welcome it.

Exactly.

It’s funny on how people complain that Call of Duty does nothing meaning to really change their formula, but when Halo decides to update and mix up the formula a bit and everyone loses their mind.

> 2533274803137071;9:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2533274867552438;4:
> > > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Also question, do you think Halo 6 will be like this? Or even Halo Wars 2? Changing on almost a monthly basis?
> > > I do wish Halo was more consistent.
> >
> >
> > Nope… I like how Halo changes things up. Sure not all changes are good but that is gaming. I like having to learn new play and tactics. Perhaps some just need to find a franchise that just makes a “new” game year after year of basically the same thing repackaged and sold to them… Every Halo game has brought changes to game play and mechanics. I welcome it.
>
>
> Exactly.
>
> It’s funny on how people complain that Call of Duty does nothing meaning to really change their formula, but when Halo decides to update and mix up the formula a bit and everyone loses their mind.

Pretty much said it perfectly. I’m pretty certain cod is jealous of how much halo changes from the last game, could be wrong though

343 = no consistency