Why does everyone want Firefight harder?

I’m seeing a large push for firefight to be more difficult. If there was no stat tracking, I’d agree. But…

They are forcing W/L stat tracking on Firefight already. I shouldn’t have to call in a Splaser and a Hannibal Scorpion to win?

If I can win Warzone and Warzone assault without reqs, then It only makes sense to be able to win this without reqs, which is already quite hard if no one calls in a req. By req I mean the single use cards. They should be helpful and ‘almost’ needed, but it shouldn’t be impossible without them.
Ive won matches were no one called in a (single use req) and lost some where they were called in. I personally think it’s fine difficulty wise

By ‘no reqs’, do you mean just standard loadout weapons and no consumables, or fighting the whole thing with just AR/Magnum?

> 2533274857717019;2:
> By ‘no reqs’, do you mean just standard loadout weapons and no consumables, or fighting the whole thing with just AR/Magnum?

I mean no power weapons. Of course I upgrade my load out and armor mod as needed, but I shouldn’t need to call in masses of my single use reqs to win a PvE mode that is placed parallel to two similar PvP modes I can win without power weapons.

Should calling them in help? Sure. Should they be almost needed? Sure. But it shouldn’t be so hard that not calling them in is suicide.

Ive lost matches where they were used and won matches where they weren’t (single use reqs). I think it’s fine as is.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274881560701;1:
> Why does everyone want firefight harder?

Because we’re not pansies that’s why.

I think Firefight is hard enough.
Try playing it alone with randoms.
There is a VERY high chance that you will fail in the round 3 to defend the garage… happens all the time.

> 2533274971171822;5:
> I think Firefight is hard enough.
> Try playing it alone with randoms.
> There is a VERY high chance that you will fail in the round 3 to defend the garage… happens all the time.

my first game was solo with randoms. We completely cleared it and got the speed round bonus every wave…

> 2533274971171822;5:
> There is a VERY high chance that you will fail in the round 3 to defend the garage… happens all the time.

See, that’s my take too. I play with randoms so I win some and lose some, like every mode. It feels fine to me. I’ve had win with (single use) reqs, wins without them, losses with reqs, losses without them.

It it feels good difficulty wise to a solo guy like me. It’s hard but doesnt entirely rely on req usage. It’s more a player game. Who knows what to do and when to do it, and I like it.

What are the rules for this game? You have to clear out all the AI before the clock times out? If not you get an incomplete.

Haven’t played it do stats count towards your K/D if so that’s a little strange and if its too easy whats the problem with having a playlist that you can mess around in and not worry too much about

> 2533274843446007;8:
> What are the rules for this game? You have to clear out all the AI before the clock times out? If not you get an incomplete.

Five rounds of AI that you fight with a team of up to 8 people. Each round gets progressively more difficult. Each round is timed - failure to complete a round in the time provided results in a game loss.

> 2533274896382025;10:
> > 2533274843446007;8:
> > What are the rules for this game? You have to clear out all the AI before the clock times out? If not you get an incomplete.
>
>
> Five rounds of AI that you fight with a team of up to 8 people. Each round gets progressively more difficult. Each round is timed - failure to complete a round in the time provided results in a game loss.

OK… thanks. I just played a few games and lost 2 of them. The last game said 2 more ai were left… the clock timed out then then it said incomplete… game over.
It looks like this game is going to be a req eater. The game that was won everyone had major equipment on the battle field.

I think they should add a hard mode with the same enemies and stuff but reduce the team size to 6 players. That would be intense and optional.

It’s still a multiplayer mode, so I imagine 343 wants to keep it balanced for a fairly average level of skill. It’d be a lot easier to incorporate a hard mode if it was playable offline too, but I could settle for a “Legendary Warzone Firefight” weekend playlist with various modifications to increase the challenge.

> 2533274971171822;5:

That is extremely easy even with the randoms.
All you need to do is req a warthog and go to the second floor’s access point, stay near the right side of the wall.
Only a few enemy will come to you. kil them with your minimi.
And just wait there untill your team kill 100 AIs.

I have to say: Fireflight is boring.

It’s req dependent already, making it harder would just force you to use vehicles. It’s a bit too easy to dominate AI with a wraith, but what happens when I run out of wraiths? I think Halo needs an “easy” mode. Not everything needs to be hard.

If we had it in customs difficulty wouldn’t be a problem. Just sayin’ (343 plz)

I would like the option to pick a difficulty playlist because it is admittedly a bit easy. I would love if we could join a LASO playlist or something

> 2533274896382025;10:
> > 2533274843446007;8:
> > What are the rules for this game? You have to clear out all the AI before the clock times out? If not you get an incomplete.
>
>
> Five rounds of AI that you fight with a team of up to 8 people. Each round gets progressively more difficult. Each round is timed - failure to complete a round in the time provided results in a game loss.

Its not a team of 8 people, it’s a free for all. I can prove this with the victory rp boost. If you don’t get #1 on the board, you don’t technically win because you don’t get the boost.

Because we aren’t some cats. We want the challenge. Warden botato you ain’t got nothin on meh

Because some good teamed players find it too easy with this general setting on Warzone Firefight.

What should be done is teams or players can choose between difficulty settings to their desired skill level.