Why does everyone want achilles armour?

A lot of people seem to want achilles armour, but why? Does it give a game play benefit? Or does it just look cool? Can you please inform me on the importance of it? 'Cause I really don’t know why everyone wants it…

It’s the hardest armor to obtain.
Like recon from Halo 3.

> 2535456535481327;1:
> A lot of people seem to want achilles armour, but why? Does it give a game play benefit? Or does it just look cool? Can you please inform me on the importance of it? 'Cause I really don’t know why everyone wants it…

The helmet is okay, the armor is kind of meh. I assume the reason people want it is because it can be difficult and time consuming to get. There is no benefit to wearing save that you will get teabagged more often, due to the stain of people’s actions in acquiring it.

People assume that you have achilles you are a farmer even tho the armor has been out for quite a while and with all the modes and weapons/vehicles needed to complete the commendation its a matter of time in this case. Around 4-6 months

I think the helmet looks badass.

> 2533274833569045;2:
> It’s the hardest armor to obtain.
> Like recon from Halo 3.

Which is why I’m surprised it’s only an Ultra Rare.

I like the armor a lot more than most of the armor in Halo5, the helmet is okay. I imagine many people want it so they can collect every piece of armor in the game.

I think the armor set shows that you’ve invested a lot of time and effort into a common goal. This, however, only applies to those who obtain it legitimately (I have the chestpiece, but not the helmet yet). Those who farmed for it are just there to rub it in our faces.
It’s one of those “We have Achilles! Suck it!” sorts of things.

I think no matter what the helmet looks like, if you make it harder to obtain, the people will want it. The classic “I want what I can’t have” thing

Well… Many reason like looking pretty badass Spartan

Am I the only one who doesn’t want Achilles?

> 2533274804409563;11:
> Am I the only one who doesn’t want Achilles?

No. I honestly don’t care. I have the helmet I want, until they release a better version of an ODST helmet I’m not likely to change my armor.

> 2535456535481327;1:
> A lot of people seem to want achilles armour, but why? Does it give a game play benefit? Or does it just look cool? Can you please inform me on the importance of it? 'Cause I really don’t know why everyone wants it…

It’s the one armor set that isn’t based on RNG.

cuz itz sick

because is too mutch hard take it… i think…

> 2533274816299345;5:
> I think the helmet looks badass.

IT does. Very much so.

> 2533274804409563;11:
> Am I the only one who doesn’t want Achilles?

Some of us just want the helmet, but I don’t know if my company will pick things up. I’m good for now until I drop the Wrath helmet. I don’t ever think I’m gonna change this armor.

> 2533274925429939;6:
> > 2533274833569045;2:
> > It’s the hardest armor to obtain.
> > Like recon from Halo 3.
>
>
> Which is why I’m surprised it’s only an Ultra Rare.

You realize the armor rarity classifications are just arbitrary words right?

Some want it because it is rare, some want it because they like the looks of it, and others just want it to show off.
But, because of how the armor is earned, anyone wearing it will be labeled as a farmer.

Also, I don’t want it, it’s not the type of armor I would wear.

I don’t know… perhaps the complete feeling of having all armor? Lol

No idea.
I’m playing often, so why not obtain the set in the process?

I have the armor, missing the helmet now… However, I never wore it. Not even once. :stuck_out_tongue: