Why does everyone suck in mulitplayer?

How come every time that I play multiplayer, all of my teammates suck at killing the enemy or completing the objective? The only thing that they know is to shoot at a wall, run out in the open, and ignoring the goal of the gamemode.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve only had the game two weeks, & my last Halo game was Reach (for two months) two years ago. Also my last FPS was Destiny on PS3, which I stopped playing last September… Gonna take some time for me to level out, and improve, learn the maps, the camping corners (so I don’t get ambushed) & all that.

Welcome to early in the month where some people suck on purpose to drop their rank. Yesterday I had someone on my team with +4 kda go 0 and 14 in slayer.

I’m just bad. My k/d has steadily gone down since the update.

Halo 5 is a pretty difficult game compared to recent shooters like Black ops 3 or Battlefront. Maybe that’s why?

> 2533274834066497;4:
> I’m just bad. My k/d has steadily gone down since the update.

I agree I’m just bad but this game Is prety much impossible to rank up in once placed if you don’t have a fireteam of decent players using mics. The majority of the population doesn’t used mics and the guys I built up in my friends list and fireteamed up with seem to be playing far less often if at all these days.
Seem to get destroyed by organised and practiced fireteams mostly now while my team has no team work at all.
the population is mostly hardcore or social who don’t give a Yoink.
gets frustraiting.
doesnt help that the ranking system is reset so often making higher skill players able to dodgy up there kd and win loss etc and that the ranking system is just bad anyways. Plus, matchmaking has been altered so high skilled players can find games easier but I am finding it’s causing stacked teams a lot more in my personal experience.

> 2535442861725832;6:
> > 2533274834066497;4:
> > I’m just bad. My k/d has steadily gone down since the update.
>
>
> I agree I’m just bad but this game Is prety much impossible to rank up in once placed if you don’t have a fireteam of decent players using mics. The majority of the population doesn’t used mics and the guys I built up in my friends list and fireteamed up with seem to be playing far less often if at all these days.
> Seem to get destroyed by organised and practiced fireteams mostly now while my team has no team work at all.
> the population is mostly hardcore or social who don’t give a Yoink.
> gets frustraiting.
> doesnt help that the ranking system is reset so often making higher skill players able to dodgy up there kd and win loss etc and that the ranking system is just bad anyways. Plus, matchmaking has been altered so high skilled players can find games easier but I am finding it’s causing stacked teams a lot more in my personal experience.

Yes sir. And for some reason you can’t go a single game without someone quitting.

That feeling when you play ranked matchmaking and when they are doing the camera view shot of your team and you see at 1-2 of them with the default recruit helmet on. You know you’re -Yoinked!- man. Cause those guys are either bad, trollers or just new… the fact that they cant shoot straight or they are just spinning constantly at one spot just proves it…

Yeah, people not completing objectives ruins games…but the OP having 7 DNFs in the 8 games I checked is just fine.

Be gone.

It’s not really fair to blame losses on your teammates. Its a team game you have to work together.

I can understand the frustration of teammates not playing the objective, but on the slayer side of things, a player’s proximity to the server dictates how well they will perform in a match, unless they live close to a server in which case every game is a fair game to them.

You are not alone there, it seems half the games these days contain people who do not seem to contribute to victory but defeat. In my view if your no good online then what’s the point??? It just means you and your team mates loose, or get killed too much. I find campaign is better for practice or honing those much needed online skills. Learn techniques rather than just jumping straight in.

I don’t know, but if it happens to you every time it may not be them. :slight_smile:

Sometimes it can feel like the game has set it up against you( more often than not)…luck of the draw half the time, but also depends what sort of players you get on your team. If you get few people who realise that you have to often attack and defend in objective and instead just go off to kill the enemy, you often don’t get far. Also doesn’t help when people don’t give a damn and just come on and mess around…

Add me if you play warzone. I’m pretty good and I’m almost always with friends who are also good.

I consider myself a very not bad player, I’m not bad but definitely not great. I have found that this game is VERY different then every other game on the market, it halo, halo has a skill gap. Nobody wants to lose until they get better, that’s why the kill time is so short in COD. COD caters to adrenaline junkies and 8 year olds who swear more then me.

Because… multiplayer sucks?

A lot of people are just in it for the grind. They don’t care about winning or helping the team.