Why does everyone seem p*ssed at Halo 4, already?

Just by scrolling down the topics, I see :
halo 4 will fail,
halo 4 sucks,

Yet, no one but the creators have the game? It really p*sses me off. Give 343 a chance, they did CEA brilliantly.

‘Spartan Ops’ has nothing to do with CoD. Plenty of other games have ‘Ops’, objective based co-op missions. Has Activision trademarked the word ‘Ops’?

And the idea of Forerunner Vision is great! No more campers, that is perfect.
The only thing I dislike is the idea of instant spawns, because that DOES deduct from the Halo-esque spawns.

Please stop b*tching about it before you play it. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it.
Easy logic.

BCUZ HALOW IS TURNING INTO CAWADOOTY

That argument is so redundant and stupid.

> Just by scrolling down the topics, I see :
> halo 4 will fail,
> halo 4 sucks,
>
> Yet, no one but the creators have the game? It really psses me off. Give 343 a chance, they did CEA brilliantly.
>
> ‘Spartan Ops’ has nothing to do with CoD. Plenty of other games have ‘Ops’, objective based co-op missions. Has Activision trademarked the word ‘Ops’?
>
> And the idea of Forerunner Vision is great! No more campers, that is perfect.
> The only thing I dislike is the idea of instant spawns, because that DOES deduct from the Halo-esque spawns.
>
> Please stop b
tching about it before you play it. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it.
> Easy logic.

Now we at least have a reason for red vs blue multiplayer stuff just to keep the ones who wanted a reason quiet, perhaps the other games in mp were similar.

CEA online was horrifically laggy and halo reach had better graphics…

It isn’t that Halo is turning into CoD, it’s that Halo is turning into something that isn’t Halo.

I was mad about it at first (See: Yesterday), but now I don’t really mind… This is a completely different game. If people want to be mad at anybody they should be mad at Bungie for ditching their series and dumping out an obviously half-hearted game on their way out.

> halo 4 will fail,
> halo 4 sucks,
>
> Yet, no one but the creators have the game? It really psses me off. Give 343 a chance, they did CEA brilliantly.
>
> ‘Spartan Ops’ has nothing to do with CoD. Plenty of other games have ‘Ops’, objective based co-op missions. Has Activision trademarked the word ‘Ops’?
>
> And the idea of Forerunner Vision is great! No more campers, that is perfect.
> The only thing I dislike is the idea of instant spawns, because that DOES deduct from the Halo-esque spawns.
>
> Please stop b
tching about it before you play it. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it.
> Easy logic.

Some people are just like that. It happens before the release of all Halo games and other game franchises I’m sure. Feels good knowing your an optimist doesn’t it?

Immaturity.

> halo 4 will fail,
> halo 4 sucks,
>
> Yet, no one but the creators have the game? It really p*sses me off. Give 343 a chance, they did CEA brilliantly.

Halo CEA was made by Saber Interactive!