Why does "everyone" reply to a topic's title?

Just in case you end up being pissed you read this whole post, I’ll put a warning here:

WARNING: The following post contains a forums poster blabbling on about how they’re TOTALLY leaving Waypoint. For some who may or may not hate me, this’ll be a “blessing.” For those who don’t, who really cares anyway?So I started writing Halo forum posts in Halo 5 because people felt the game was lacking. I thought this would be a good place to share ideas that could be used as valuable feedback, so I wrote my first forum post. Then, I started writing more, and started straying away almost instantly from the reason I started writing posts here. Waypoint has become terrible for me. I’ve already stated my ideas, so now I write smart -Yoink- replies, explain 343’s many excuses, and crush my own experience of Halo 5. I learned that Waypoint is more of a place of opinion, battling topics, and people getting really mad at each other rather than a place where 343 is looking for constructive criticism (343 does sometimes see things though, however rare, actually, I’ll come up with a possible excuse for them, they’ve got a community feedback program). Anywho, I’ve been on Waypoint for a while (not very long for some) and it’s driving me nuts. Yes, this is a dumb -Yoink- “I’m leaving Waypoint(not Halo) and here’s why” post. “Why am I writing this?” I can’t say, maybe to boost my rank but if I wanted to do that I would post spam, which is probably what most posts equate to here since people discuss topics and then… they disappear? At least for a week before someone makes the same post. As you can possibly tell, I’ve lost the point. Which is the point really. I don’t see why I come on here. I’ve said my piece and made it worse or on the rare occasion better for myself. I really want to give feedback, but I feel like a huge part holding me and other people back is the fact we aren’t with 343, or trusted members at least. I mean, if the community as a whole asks for something basic, it may happen, most of the time it won’t though. I guess that’s what’s the worst. You think you can help, but really, you’re one person who’s just as “invaluable” (since to companies you are valuable, but there is never a “special treatment”) as the next.

Welp, I’m off to turn my brain to mush getting 240000 REQ points for the HCS packs. I’ll probably post some more if I’m still alive!
Aren’t games fun?

Man, I came here to talk about MCC when it came out. Then Halo 5 came out and I came back for the salt.

Haven’t been around here loling at your post i can’t agree more all gaming sights I’m ready to aim and fire about defending (aspects of) games , defensive against trollers who will hate on you in forums for actually liking a video game.
Supporting others posts when haters are trashing someone else who likes a game :robot::robot::robot::ghost::ghost::ghost::skull::skull::skull::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::fearful: I think u get my point i could list forever I just want a 4 pack of new war zone maps

> 2533274845218535;1:
> Just in case you end up being pissed you read this whole post, I’ll put a warning here:
> WARNING: The following post contains a forums poster blabbling on about how they’re TOTALLY leaving Waypoint. For some who may or may not hate me, this’ll be a “blessing.” For those who don’t, who really cares anyway?
> So I started writing Halo forum posts in Halo 5 because people felt the game was lacking. I thought this would be a good place to share ideas that could be used as valuable feedback, so I wrote my first forum post. Then, I started writing more, and started straying away almost instantly from the reason I started writing posts here. Waypoint has become terrible for me. I’ve already stated my ideas, so now I write smart -Yoink- replies, explain 343’s many excuses, and crush my own experience of Halo 5. I learned that Waypoint is more of a place of opinion, battling topics, and people getting really mad at each other rather than a place where 343 is looking for constructive criticism (343 does sometimes see things though, however rare, actually, I’ll come up with a possible excuse for them, they’ve got a community feedback program). Anywho, I’ve been on Waypoint for a while (not very long for some) and it’s driving me nuts. Yes, this is a dumb -Yoink- “I’m leaving Waypoint(not Halo) and here’s why” post. “Why am I writing this?” I can’t say, maybe to boost my rank but if I wanted to do that I would post spam, which is probably what most posts equate to here since people discuss topics and then… they disappear? At least for a week before someone makes the same post. As you can possibly tell, I’ve lost the point. Which is the point really. I don’t see why I come on here. I’ve said my piece and made it worse or on the rare occasion better for myself. I really want to give feedback, but I feel like a huge part holding me and other people back is the fact we aren’t with 343, or trusted members at least. I mean, if the community as a whole asks for something basic, it may happen, most of the time it won’t though. I guess that’s what’s the worst. You think you can help, but really, you’re one person who’s just as “invaluable” (since to companies you are valuable, but there is never a “special treatment”) as the next.
>
> Welp, I’m off to turn my brain to mush getting 240000 REQ points for the HCS packs. I’ll probably post some more if I’m still alive!
> Aren’t games fun?

These forums are in fact very toxic, people defending, people attacking. Though every now and then you find those posts that are constructive, and have good intentions all around. The more you stay constructive the easier it is for others to reply constructively. Not any of, “343i is perfect!” or the classic, “343i has killed Halo.” Those sort of thought processes are huge extremes to one another. Just have to find that middle.

Welcome to Waypoint, here’s your opinion that will be ignored and hated. Enjoy!