Why does everyone quit Strongholds?

This is probably my least favorite gametype because of this, I can’t recall the last time I’ve had a full team for this mode, we’re always down two or by one. Is it the enemy constantly spamming or something?

Just think about this for a second. The ai has all offensive powers fully upgraded, they have 100% accuracy and will combo like hell.

> 2533274812438213;1:
> This is probably my least favorite gametype because of this, I can’t recall the last time I’ve had a full team for this mode, we’re always down two or by one. Is it the enemy constantly spamming or something?

No idea every time I play strongholds its with a friend so if the enemy backs out its an easy win and if the other play backs out then I still have a team mate to work with. Having players you know and can work with is a massive advantage.

> 2535412942001413;2:
> Just think about this for a second. The ai has all offensive powers fully upgraded, they have 100% accuracy and will combo like hell.

I’m aware but man, they can be beaten, but being put at an automatic disadvantage by quitting isn’t fair. I’ve only survived twice when a teammate left and that was because it was late game and he had a Condor and another time the guy had Scarab and engineers.

I don’t care for this game mode and ONLY play it when me or my friend get it for challenges. I personally would like to see those daily challenges removed (the ones where you have to play 3 stronghold games or 6 per week). It’s 45 minutes of my time wasted.

> 2641173531476146;5:
> I don’t care for this game mode and ONLY play it when me or my friend get it for challenges. I personally would like to see those daily challenges removed (the ones where you have to play 3 stronghold games or 6 per week). It’s 45 minutes of my time wasted.

At this point I agree, I like Domination, but it’s a chore to play Strongholds, I only play it for the challenges or when it appears in Versus AI.

It’s just a crap gametype. No one plays the objective, they just try to win by elimination.

> 2661949065475413;7:
> It’s just a crap gametype. No one plays the objective, they just try to win by elimination.

Even against the AI?

last i checked strongolds and verse the ai have the highest dc ratios on game start so.

> 2533274904506600;9:
> last i checked strongolds and verse the ai have the highest dc ratios on game start so.

How do you view those stats?

I know theirs got to be a way to penalize those kids who just quit. Strongholds its amazing and fun as -Yoink- to play. hell even with one really good player strongholds is the funnest thing EVER! vs the AI is just the same onece their pushed back they just cant do a damn thing. ive been reporting players like MAD who just up and quit strongholds and it does work just need more players to do it so the frequency at which their getting reported goes up and then a temporary ban comes into play. in halo wars its just so quick and easy to start a new game its stupid sometimes… in a game called paragon if you quit mid game you cant do a DAMN THING until that game you quit ends. period no matter even if you disconnected or not the only thing you can do is quit paragon until its done or reconnect and finish what you started which is fair to me.,

plus in strongholds its something DIFFERENT then just domination or deathmatch… kinda like deathmatch of halo wars 1 if anyones played it… was fun a lot of the time.

> 2533274803847427;12:
> plus in strongholds its something DIFFERENT then just domination or deathmatch… kinda like deathmatch of halo wars 1 if anyones played it… was fun a lot of the time.

I stayed away from Deathmatch it was an interesting mode but I liked building up my army.

I have been wanting a deathmatch version of strongholds. Basically just deathmatch but the strongholds control your population so you must keep map control.

They could probably do this easily because they must have more control over gametype settings then we do.

Not many people like the unlimited resources gimmic but i think alot more people would like a normal version of it.

it’s not ranked