Why do you play this game?

Since this game is casualised to the point that competitive players can’t even take it seriously, why do you play this game?

Still takes more skill than CoD by a large margin.

Because I refuse to let go of my favourite series despite the fact that it will clearly never be as good as it used to be?

I’m fine with the “Casualness” but I hope every day that they add more skill based playlists into the game.

Because Throwdown is really fun.

I dont play anymore. Just recently gave up after hearing the GDC panel. Throwdown was fun, but it wasnt enough. Im hanging around to see if things change but I wont actually be on the game for a long time.

> I dont play anymore. Just recently gave up after hearing the GDC panel. Throwdown was fun, but it wasnt enough. Im hanging around to see if things change but I wont actually be on the game for a long time.

LOL and yet he sits around in the halo 4 section.

I play because I absolutely love this game, the DMR needs a nerf but that’s just about it! Love 150%

Because it’s not as bad as Reach.

That game sucked, hard.

Though admittedly Throwdown is inferior to Reach MLG, or Anniversary Classic. Hate to admit it.

I play because of Grifball…

> Because it’s not as bad as Reach.
>
> That game sucked, hard.
>
>
> Though admittedly Throwdown is inferior to Reach MLG, or Anniversary Classic. Hate to admit it.

That game did not suck. How could you say that?

> > I dont play anymore. Just recently gave up after hearing the GDC panel. Throwdown was fun, but it wasnt enough. <mark>Im hanging around to see if things change but I wont actually be on the game for a long time.</mark>
>
> LOL and yet he sits around in the halo 4 section.

Well yeah like he said he hangs around to see if things do change, basically be up to date on whats going on with the game.

> Because it’s not as bad as Reach.
>
> That game sucked, hard.
>
>
> Though admittedly Throwdown is inferior to Reach MLG, or Anniversary Classic. Hate to admit it.

I actually prefer Throwdown, mainly because of the variety in utility weapons. I’d rather start with the LightRifle, but the BR incentivises trading up to another utility weapon because of its vertical spread.

I don’t. The only reason I played as long as I did was Spartan Ops. Now?

Eh. If I want to play a good Halo i’ll play CE, 2, ODST or Reach.

Simply cause its fun as hell

It can get really fun with friends

And it’s my current Halo game atm seeing as I let borrow H3/Reach

Plus Custom games are pretty fun too

I dont, im waiting seeing what 343 does. And just maybe the legendary playlist will be fun. And I have been with halo for 8 years and I am not willing to give that up quite yet, even if the devs are so keen on pushing me away.

I play this game for its rich story and history that cannot be matched with any other game. I play this game because I know that the planet I’m on has a rich history. I play this game because it is Halo.

I don’t play this nonsense and I am simply hanging around here for the banter. :slight_smile:

Stopped playing after the first week, and no, I didn’t switch to COD. I was waiting for 343 to patch this game, but I guess the game was beyond fixing. The TUs haven’t impressed me so far, so I pretty much wasted 60 euro on this game for nothing. Don’t think I’ll get much money for it now :confused:

> Since this game is casualised to the point that competitive players can’t even take it seriously, why do you play this game?

its the most current Halo out there, its fun when playing among friends.

besides the only thing that sucks about it is Elites are not playable.

I don’t