Why do you play Reach now? :)

I’m not trolling, cus i play it too and that’s because i dont want it to get old + play rumble pit :slight_smile:

Why do you play?

Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.

I have fun. I have a bunch of friends that are on everyday so its fun to get a full team together.

My goals right now for this account is trying to get a 2.0 k/d before I make it to 100,000 kills. I have around 90,000 and a 1.96 k/d right now.

> Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.

This too.

Because Halo 4 has 0 good playlists.

I despise reach with a passion, but at least it has Snipers and MLG to play, as opposed to the random nonsense that Halo 4 has brought to the table.

> Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.

Same thing plus I love playing as an Elite. Yesterday me and 2 of my other XBL friends and we teared Multi Team apart in Elite Slayer! >3 TOTAL OWNAGE!! Seriously need a break from Spartan slayer games x.x; Aside from being as an Elite I also like FF better than Spartan Ops and the Custom Games are way better than H4’s.

Tryna get my Inheritor

> > Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.
>
> Same thing plus I love playing as an Elite. Yesterday me and 2 of my other XBL friends and we teared Multi Team apart in Elite Slayer! >3 TOTAL OWNAGE!! Seriously need a break from Spartan slayer games x.x; Aside from being as an Elite I also like FF better than Spartan Ops and the Custom Games are way better than H4’s.

FF is better then spartan ops indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

> Tryna get my Inheritor

Keep it up :slight_smile: Takes 2 year more to get to that than SR-130

Why I play Reach

  1. Invasion
  2. Good Infection
  3. Elites
  4. I want that Inheritor rank
  5. I want to complete most of the commendations
  1. Because H4 was a disappointment. They still cap daily XP gain. They still pay XP to idlers in co-op (Spartan Ops), and there’s no multi-team.

  2. I like making my Reach stats more insane. I’m currently working toward 100k waves and a million kills in firefight, among other things. I’m also seeing how many commendations I can get up to 32,767, since that’s the max displayed here on the website. Sucks they don’t properly track your credits any more since bungie.net stopped handling it.

I actually had some dude accuse me of hacking after an FF match on Holdout the other day after I racked up 97,000 points myself while him and the other 2 randoms were screwing with their headshot challenge. My one friend has a high score of like 144k on each map. Best I’ve done lately was 137k. I don’t know what I got back when fistfight still had weapon pickup on. I remember racking up some serious scores with that double damage. If they really want people to use only hammers and swords, the damn black eye skull should be on. Otherwise, the gametype is worthless.

> I’m not trolling, cus i play it too and that’s because i dont want it to get old + play rumble pit :slight_smile:
>
> Why do you play?

Why do I play?

>Invasion
>Action Sack…Oh Wait.
>All the numerous possibilities of the Gametypes
>Forge World
>Breakpoint
>Game Nights
>It may have sucked, but the campaign is something causually good to play.

> 1. Because H4 was a disappointment. They still cap daily XP gain. They still pay XP to idlers in co-op (Spartan Ops), and there’s no multi-team.
>
> 2. I like making my Reach stats more insane. I’m currently working toward 100k waves and a million kills in firefight, among other things. I’m also seeing how many commendations I can get up to 32,767, since that’s the max displayed here on the website. Sucks they don’t properly track your credits any more since bungie.net stopped handling it.
>
> I actually had some dude accuse me of hacking after an FF match on Holdout the other day after I racked up 97,000 points myself while him and the other 2 randoms were screwing with their headshot challenge. My one friend has a high score of like 144k on each map. Best I’ve done lately was 137k. I don’t know what I got back when fistfight still had weapon pickup on. I remember racking up some serious scores with that double damage. If they really want people to use only hammers and swords, the damn black eye skull should be on. Otherwise, the gametype is worthless.

hehe, good one :stuck_out_tongue: yea, FF is far better than SO… still i like that new maps comes out every week in it :stuck_out_tongue: See your point

> Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.

This.

I actually can’t believe it took Halo 4 to open my eyes to see that Reach is an amazing game. Whether playing alone or with friends, this game is so much fun to play. I can be alone sneaking into the enemy base for their flag, or with friends conducting sneak attacks on the enemy (when those are successful, it’s very satisfying)

Defense, offence, you can play the game however you want, but the thing that always pulls through and tears the enemy apart is teamwork.

Firefight! Only reason I need. I absolutly loved Firefight in Halo 3 ODST and in reach with custom firefight it just got that much funner! Spartan ops is awesome don’t get me wrong but I liked Firefight alot more. I wish they would bring it back to Halo 4 or even Halo 5

> Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.

Says the guy who uses his halo 4 spartan as his avatar.

LOL

I play Reach mainly for Firefight. What a great gametype - I can’t believe that they replaced it. I don’t always have a gold membership, so I play Firefight to pass the time.

Because Halo 4 is garbage. The campaign is worse than Reach’s, Spartan Ops is limited (I need to buy DLC to play online? Yeah, screw you). As for matchmaking, while I’m ok with it, my experiences with Reach are significantly better. Maybe it’s because I usually get matched with the garbage COD players in Halo 4 that 343 is trying to cater to.

> Because Halo 4 has 0 good playlists.
>
> I despise reach with a passion, but at least it has Snipers and MLG to play, as opposed to the random nonsense that Halo 4 has brought to the table.

This for sure, to bad the most played playlists are the once with vanilla settings.

> > Because Halo 4 is a disappointment to Halo for not even considering to improve Forge, Customs, and Theater.
>
> Says the guy who uses his halo 4 spartan as his avatar.
>
> LOL

So? It doesn’t change the fact of what I said already.

Because I wanna get my hands on that awesome glowing bony faced pilot helmet…

So close…that is, considering I’ve gotten something like 17m credits and I need 4.1 more.