Why do you guys want Halo 2 so bad?

The campaign was only half done, and the graphics were good enough that it doesn’t really need a remake. Sure it had amazing multiplayer, but 343 obviously wouldn’t recreate it and split the community up again.

CEA isn’t even out yet and all you can think about is a Halo 2 remake? Tsk tsk tsk.

> The campaign was only half done, and the graphics were good enough that it doesn’t really need a remake. Sure it had amazing multiplayer, but 343 obviously wouldn’t recreate it and split the community up again.
>
> CEA isn’t even out yet and all you can think about is a Halo 2 remake? Tsk tsk tsk.

You may not want it but some people do. End of story.

Because it was fun.

And in the end, that’s all the matters.

I like how you’re trying to glorify yourself there… did’nt work…

Microsoft will do anything to make more money. If they saw a large turnout for the CEA. Its possible they would make this remake in a few years.
If they did I would buy, if not I will be playing the new Halo trilogy for the most part to really even notice.
Basically I could careless either way, but I do wish people would stop cloggin up the forums with PLZ MAKE HALO 2 Remake -___- honestly.

it was a good game, it had some the best maps in a video game ever. But it was also glitchy had SMG starts and a HUUUGE load of aim assist.

Because I never played it and my life will never be complete until I do!

It would just be a huge waste to make a Halo 2 remake, the graphics are fine, and the modern graphics are always changing, and new Halo coming out.

So as Halo fans we should look to the future and not in the past. I know we all loved Halo 2, but the fact is if you want to play it so bad, go and PLAY it. It doesn’t have to be remade to be fun, I thought we all loved it because of the way it is?
Wouldn’t remaking it just take that away. So just think about it…

> Because I never played it and my life will never be complete until I do!

Its not hard to find a copy of Halo 2 for $10

I’d love a remake of Halo 2 like 343i did with HCEA, yet I’d want campaign only. Coming November 15th, H2 will be the only game not available for the xbox360. And secondly, playing H2 on the 360 is a pain in the -Yoink- because of the ghost image glitch.

But who knows? Maybe there’ll be a H2 Anniversary in 2014 done like HCEA with a graphically overhauled campaign and remade H2 maps for H5.

if they do a halo2 remake on its 10th anniversary then they would have to do halo3 and halo reach. and the halo456 when they come out. that just seems stupid. Combat Evolved started the halo franchise so thats why its being remade

I never played Halo 2 so yeeaah…

Halo 2 had the best Multiplayer, the best Campaign, and the best Easter Eggs. CoughScarabGunCough

Why the hell would you NOT want Halo 2 back?

> Halo 2 had the best Multiplayer, the best Campaign, and the best Easter Eggs. CoughScarabGunCough
>
> Why the hell would you NOT want Halo 2 back?

This.

Though I agree at this stage it’s to early, it will NEVER get made if no intrest is shown for it.

I hope they do.

EVERY other halo is avaible on demand.

After anniverary, EVERY other halo will have a form availbe online.

Halo 2 was always the odd one out, and my personally favorite.

Halo 2 did have online and still does if you’re on the pc version, tho halo 2 was the best halo imo.

> > The campaign was only half done, and the graphics were good enough that it doesn’t really need a remake. Sure it had amazing multiplayer, but 343 obviously wouldn’t recreate it and split the community up again.
> >
> > CEA isn’t even out yet and all you can think about is a Halo 2 remake? Tsk tsk tsk.
>
> You may not want it but some people do. End of story.

+1.

I don’t. You can’t re-replicate the Halo 2 experience by a remake. It debutted the greatness of Xbox-LIVE and paved the road for the dev of other online console games.

Agreed OP, although I wouldn’t mind a Halo 2 map pack to latch onto Halo 4 as DLC, and add unsung stuff like Colossus, Uplift, Foundation, or Waterworks.

same reason why some people want Halo CE remade: Because it’s their favorite of the series. Not everyone prefered Halo CE over 2.

I’m not saying I don’t want it but people - Anniversary was made to celebrate 10 years of Halo, not to start a trend of re-mastered games. End of story!